Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
It will come very soon! I talked with @pakimom and @Pawshi and they have received it sooner than 42 days!
In my case, I raised the CSE on June 8 and June 10. I have not received any emails so far. However, the status on the profile has been updated on June 24 Canada Morning time that "The additional document you provided have been uploaded".

I will call the CIC tomorrow in the Canada morning time to check on the same.

Reactions: KiranK

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I think - Yes and definitely - yes! @Pawshi, @pakimom when did you get a confirmation to your CSE? How many days?
In my case, I raised the CSE on June 8 and June 10. I have not received any emails so far. However, the status on the profile has been updated on June 24 Canada Morning time that "The additional document you provided have been uploaded".

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you @TanakaM! :) The quote is very inspiring!

I see your timelines are similar to us!
It is indeed.

Yes, it is. I'm 3 days behind, so once you get PPR I'll know mine is round the corner. Bg has been on NA since the 19th of June.

Regards

Reactions: johnsyk

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hi All,

FSW-O from the US here. Anybody from the Chicago area who has made use of the IMEX facility for meds (the one in Devon Ave)?
Please share experiences.

S.
Done medicals in April 2017 at IMEX Jefferson, Chicago.

- Book an appointment over the phone, they only need your name and negotiate an appointment date
- Take your current passport with you, they will take your picture themselves
- When you go for the appointment, they will enter your profile into the system using information from passport and ask about which stream, worker (FSW) or family (CEC).
- Next door is the Xray facility they partner with, they will take your chest Xray, wear an undershirt as your shirt needs to be removed!
- One of their doctors will sit down and ask few questions, check your blood pressure, height, weight and record in the system. Normal physical examination like eyes, mouth.
- Lab person will draw blood samples
- They will ask you to verify your name and other information like passport number before finalizing the entry, if they don't ask it is better to ask them to read it out and make sure identifying information like name, etc is perfectly matches with passport.
- They will email you a PDF which you can upload as MEDICALS DONE proof in EE profile, make sure you got the email, make sure to collect your passport back and pay.
- Cost: was USD400 in April 2017
- Entire process took about an hour, but be prepared for more time if there are other patients in line.

- Delay in medicals will most likely be due to CIC, the results go electronically so you don't need to worry about the timing.

Reactions: systix

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

Thanks for this. Mine is not updated yet! I guess I will call them.

Sal 1010

May 27, 2017
Hi,

I m PNP applicant and got the eAOR on 20 Apr 2017 but still waiting for an update even medical status has not been changed.

Can anyone suggest how to contact them or is it a normal processing time ?????

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Now my background check has changed to Not applicable !

Application status: We are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi,

I m PNP applicant and got the eAOR on 20 Apr 2017 but still waiting for an update even medical status has not been changed.

Can anyone suggest how to contact them or is it a normal processing time ?????
Yes its normal. Unfortunately PNP has the slowest processing and you should be passing medicals around the 105 day mark as per current processing times.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Now my background check has changed to Not applicable !

Application status: We are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Congrats! Welcome to the club! Please put your timelines in your signature so its easy for us to compare timelines. Thank you!

Reactions: shrik_14

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi friends,
My main application page reads-Your action is required.
but have checked and saw no message,not even email.
what do i do guys?