+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Ayoubino

Aug 28, 2016

I did not want to take a risk.
So, I gave the copy of my confirmed tickets along with the passport.
It is okay to change your itinerary if required, only thing that we have to keep in mind is to inform CIC/IRCC 20 days ahead of our arrival.
You are right. There is no point to take risq at this stage. I ve submitted my pp along with confirmed tickets on 4th sep. Still waiting ...

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
1 - I dont know what the review is for.
2 - Where it said for you - "Review Required" - for me, it said "Recommendation: Pass"
3 - For me, the IP1 and NA2 were back to back. And I changed from IP1 to NA2 in just a few hours.

My recommendation honestly is, your file looks good and no need to panic. There is NOTHING you really can do. I recommend you order notes again and check the next one. Overall my file took 136 days to clear. There are FSW not cleared in 150 days too. Just wait it out....coz there is nothing else you can truly do!

If they need anything from you, they will ask. If they haven't asked you for anything, you are good.
Thank you so much john, yeah at this point not worried about time also, just all goes fine. Thank you loads!!

Also did you get your CoPR?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
a) Counterfoil relates to the COPR issuance and therefore “yes” means a COPR needs to be issued to the applicant.In my case it says “yes” for me and “no” for my unaccompanying spouse.

b) I too have the same correspondence in “Items requested”. I received no request for any requirement. I can observe 2 things though that this was created on the day my file was transferred to NDVO and it was updated on the day my status moved to IP2.

c) Yes it went through all these steps on a single day.

For the highlighted part:

- For me the program assistant comments says Recommendation: Pass. I am not sure why a review required is mentioned here.
- Appears Met seems standard along with met 75 and met 76…I have the same words written too.
Thanks a tonn mate!! Reallly appreciate your answers, feeling reassured by you guys answers. Hoping this review required was nothing much and resolved.
Also I noticed like Ottawa candidates CIO does not do a web based research for Employment, so it means this is done at NDVO, was anything written in your GCMS about the employment eligibility check method at NDVO?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thanks a tonn mate!! Reallly appreciate your answers, feeling reassured by you guys answers. Hoping this review required was nothing much and resolved.
Also I noticed like Ottawa candidates CIO does not do a web based research for Employment, so it means this is done at NDVO, was anything written in your GCMS about the employment eligibility check method at NDVO?
Nothing specifically mentioned regarding a web based search being done to verify employment but the officer at NDVO has logged a comment that "Integrated search complete,all travel and personal history reviewed".

The Agent at CIO mentioned employment eligibility met based on reference letter provided.

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Nothing specifically mentioned regarding a web based search being done to verify employment but the officer at NDVO has logged a comment that "Integrated search complete,all travel and personal history reviewed".

The Agent at CIO mentioned employment eligibility met based on reference letter provided.
Yes, I also have the same from CIO.
Thanks again my dear friend. Now all we can hope is for NDVO to wake up.
Take care.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys
I applied apr 2 and now my cic will expire ok 2nd november wat do i doo???
You don't need to do anything, your profile on your my MyCIC account does not expire once you have already submitted and have an active permanent residence application in process. That expiry date would only apply if you had not yet received an ITA.

Reactions: cutiee_

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Thank you so much john, yeah at this point not worried about time also, just all goes fine. Thank you loads!!

Also did you get your CoPR?
I am getting my COPR today! It takes 4 weeks here in the UAE since Abu Dhabi is very slow in issuing COPR! My profile changed to approved 2 days back and yesterday, I got an SMS that the Passport is in the courier...so its arriving today! :)

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Seniors pls guide
Received my notes today. But i dint understand anythng. I find criminality medical n eligibility passed. Whether by ottawa office or new delhi don knw. But security not yet started.
In the end there is case analyst review shows recommend passed.. there is nothing like review required in my notes anywhere.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Seniors pls guide
Received my notes today. But i dint understand anythng. I find criminality medical n eligibility passed. Whether by ottawa office or new delhi don knw. But security not yet started.
In the end there is case analyst review shows recommend passed.. there is nothing like review required in my notes anywhere.
Congrats! PPR is not far then :). For visa office check the first page of your notes.

Reactions: gurik

jobyjosf

Aug 17, 2011
Dear Friends,

I have applied and Received AOR on 18 May 2017

Status changed to "you passed the medical Exam" on 29 June 2017

Back ground check status changed to the present status on 24 August 2017.

My file is getting processed in New Delhi Visa office

Could anyone suggest how long would be the wait? What are the chances of rejection?

In which stage is my application?

Information would be highly appreciated....

Thanking you....

Below given is the status of My application:

Where is this application?Details
Help
Application status
: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.