Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
@KiranK, the ma'am of this thread is still here. Thank you for sticking around with us. My file got moved to London Visa Office. I sent a mail to London to find out what's up and got a reply that it might take 28 days to get a proper reply to my enquiry. I just died :eek::eek::oops:
Oh dear...London??So depressing.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ottawa....according to the email they sent... not sure if its just not sent to a LVO yet
Hmmmm Ottawa is delaying PPRs to some , God knows why, did you tried that famous Visa office e-mail to know if application was approved or not?
Also i am sure you must be already but still just to say it, are you checking spam also, in case you miss it.

Reactions: astralsource

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Hmmmm Ottawa is delaying PPRs to some , God knows why, did you tried that famous Visa office e-mail to know if application was approved or not?
Also i am sure you must be already but still just to say it, are you checking spam also, in case you miss it.
Sent the email .. got the generic response that my file is being processed at Ottawa and yep... nothing in my spam.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I am seriously lost as to why I am yet to receive my PPR... IP2 for almost a month now.... sigh.. what could really be happening with my application?
Last time you asked they said they are still processing it right? I would try again after a week. I think you will get it in a timeframe of 2 weeks!

Reactions: KiranK

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Ok.. will send another email next week.. i was actually going to try calling....but will see what happens.. sigh

Last time you asked they said they are still processing it right? I would try again after a week. I think you will get it in a timeframe of 2 weeks!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Sent it last Saturday and got the response on Tuesday so will wait till next week to send another email...
Hmmmmm hopefully something changes.
Also i suggest you call them if you have not already, better call in early hours like around 8AM-10 AM, waiting time is less mostly at these hours.
Maybe it triggers them to issue the e-mail, many applicants have done this.

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Hmmmmm hopefully something changes.
Also i suggest you call them if you have not already, better call in early hours like around 8AM-10 AM, waiting time is less mostly at these hours.
Maybe it triggers them to issue the e-mail, many applicants have done this.
I haven't tried calling yet. I will tomorrow morning.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hahhahahahha like i said till all you are through i will be here to support, may be away for 1-2 weeks when I leave, but will stay around. i am woman of my word:p

Ohhhh God these London people are hostile:eek:, i have heard bad things, that its one of the slowest, sad you ended up there, well hope they see your file soon, I think after that maybe they quicken the rest.
It's going to be a long wait. Anyway, don't intend to travel anytime soon. I looked at the number/types of countries/applications being handled in London Visa Office and I tried to understand why the sluggishness. They attend to way too many things.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It's going to be a long wait. Anyway, don't intend to travel anytime soon. I looked at the number/types of countries/applications being handled in London Visa Office and I tried to understand why the sluggishness. They attend to way too many things.
Yep correct, someone also mentioned that they are concentrating on study visas as of now, hence the delay. At least that will be over by end of August.
Patience and Faith are the key!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Yep correct, someone also mentioned that they are concentrating on study visas as of now, hence the delay. At least that will be over by end of August.
Patience and Faith are the key!
Schools resume in September. They should be done with study permits by mid August, month end seems a possibility.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Schools resume in September. They should be done with study permits by mid August, month end seems a possibility.
Yeah, keep us posted, plus there is @johnsyk to give you insight into london VO processing, he is there the longest so far i presume.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Yeah, keep us posted, plus there is @johnsyk to give you insight into london VO processing, he is there the longest so far i presume.
Yeah, he is the chief. We are all rooting for him. I feel he will get his PPR first from the lot, he has a due date for the review. I don't have mine yet :(:(
We will all be fine