+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-Outland 2023 Tracker - Express Entry

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Actually I have assigned a representative and he is looking after it. He shared the screenshots of the tracking page and there are no updates as of today.
Ask them for tracker credentials. What do you see when you look at:
1. medicals:
2. Biometrics:
3. Eligibility:
4. Background check:

What is in progress or completed?

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
Ask them for tracker credentials. What do you see when you look at:
1. medicals:
2. Biometrics:
3. Eligibility:
4. Background check:

What is in progress or completed?
I asked him for the tracker as well.. But his response was that my profile still has a temporary UCI number that stats with CAN... So he will provide me with the tracer number as soon as this UCI changes to a permanent one. But looking at others timeline, its taking longer. Especially compared to people applying around same time as me.. thats why i have concerns..

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I asked him for the tracker as well.. But his response was that my profile still has a temporary UCI number that stats with CAN... So he will provide me with the tracer number as soon as this UCI changes to a permanent one. But looking at others timeline, its taking longer. Especially compared to people applying around same time as me.. thats why i have concerns..
ah! That makes sense as you won't have tracker account unless you have UCIXXX number. It is taking longer in your case for sure, but I guess nothing to worry about here.

One thing that you can do is to call IRCC and ask if you are medical pass. BIL is manually triggered by IRCC and you could be on hold for that. Calling IRCC to know what's your medical status will inform where your application is stuck.

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
ah! That makes sense as you won't have tracker account unless you have UCIXXX number. It is taking longer in your case for sure, but I guess nothing to worry about here.

One thing that you can do is to call IRCC and ask if you are medical pass. BIL is manually triggered by IRCC and you could be on hold for that. Calling IRCC to know what's your medical status will inform where your application is stuck.
I recently got in contact with the representative and he says that my application's status is "Received" and they haven't processed or even opened my application yet. I am just desperate as the wait time is killing me; receiving no response..

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I recently got in contact with the representative and he says that my application's status is "Received" and they haven't processed or even opened my application yet. I am just desperate as the wait time is killing me; receiving no response..
To be honest, that status doesn't sound right. Either they are communicating poorly or not saying something right here.

If you got AOR, your upfront medicals should be under evaluation at minimum.

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
To be honest, that status doesn't sound right. Either they are communicating poorly or not saying something right here.

If you got AOR, your upfront medicals should be under evaluation at minimum.
Update on my case:
I got my biometric request today and have been provided with a permanent UCI as well. I guess it was just a delay due to labor shortage..

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
I am not sure if there was a labour shortage, IRCC is significantly overstaffed.
So i got my biometrics done.. and have my tracker ID as well.. The medicals, biometrics and eligibility says completed and the Background verification says "in progress"... Do you know what happens in background verification and how long does it take to complete?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So i got my biometrics done.. and have my tracker ID as well.. The medicals, biometrics and eligibility says completed and the Background verification says "in progress"... Do you know what happens in background verification and how long does it take to complete?
BGC takes couple days to couple months usually. But if you are sent to the comprehensive security screen it could take 1-2 years as well. Very few are sent to comprehensive security screening though. Here's an entire thread by Legalfalcon on this topic: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Reactions: SUBR

Ravi_08

Sep 21, 2022
After AOR, how much time will it take to update temporary UCI number (CAN) to real one and will they send email about it or we hv to just visit our profile frequently.
FSW-Outland (PNP)

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
After AOR, how much time will it take to update temporary UCI number (CAN) to real one and will they send email about it or we hv to just visit our profile frequently.
FSW-Outland (PNP)
The average amount of time it takes to get the AOR changes every time but you can check the most recent cases and how long they took in the tracker here. https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application. It shouldn’t take more than 1-2 months typically though. Good luck, I hope you receive it soon!

Ravi_08

Sep 21, 2022
Is it advisable to submit Schedule 4 form via webform or wait for possible ADR for the same. As I didn't submit it with my application. I am PNP-FSW candidate. Do webforms impact the application negatively in terms of processing time.?

Nov 22, 2023
Hello . Did anyone send passport from us to cpc ottawa for pr visa stamping recently ? Been two weeks but no update yet . Any timelines that you had would be appreciated