+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-Outland 2023 Tracker - Express Entry

Tima92

May 8, 2023
Welcome to FSW-Outland Club. Been using this forum for more than 6 years now. You can find almost everything here related to your process. Wish you good luck with your journey.
good for you. I hope I get it soon too.

Tima92

May 8, 2023
I have made this thread for future reference and discussion/tracking on the 2023 FSW.
My application is this:

1) Submitted/AOR: 8th FEB
2)Medical Passed: 16th FEB
3) Biometric request: 16th FEB
4) Biometric done: 17th FEB(in my file i see the biometrics number but in tracker it is still showing under process and we need your biometrics)
5) Other documents: 21st FEB (Biometric was done of my spouse only, I applied for a student in 2017 and I was not sure whether to provide biometrics again and I had no info about my UCI number. So they sent a document mentioning that they will refund the amount)
My application is this:

1) Submitted/AOR: 13th FEB
2)Medical Passed: 23th FEB
3) Biometric request: 23th FEB
4) Biometric done: 2th March(in my file I see the biometrics number but in tracker it is showing we have not received your fingerprints)
5) Other documents: 14th March (They ask us to fill some form and send them back to them)
my application status is we are processing your application
I have seen 26 month for processing time of FSW and I'm really don't have any idea that how much I should wait.:confused:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My application is this:

4) Biometric done: 2th March(in my file I see the biometrics number but in tracker it is showing we have not received your fingerprints)
5) Other documents: 14th March (They ask us to fill some form and send them back to them)
I have seen 26 month for processing time of FSW and I'm really don't have any idea that how much I should wait.:confused:
Join the AOR feb 2023 thread instead of this. Also take a look at Jan, Feb, Mar, April AOR threads. You'll see that the processing time isn't 27 months unless you have a composition change or your application was sent for comprehensive security check. You are missing out on a lot of info by simply not being in those threads.

Reactions: Tima92

Tima92

May 8, 2023
Join the AOR feb 2023 thread instead of this. Also take a look at Jan, Feb, Mar, April AOR threads. You'll see that the processing time isn't 27 months unless you have a composition change or your application was sent for comprehensive security check. You are missing out on a lot of info by simply not being in those threads.
thank you so much. It was helpful.:)

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My application is this:

You don't need to worry about processing time mentioned on their website. New application is processed faster.
Even my biometrics were updated after approval of my application so don't need to worry about that.
This group is for Timelines related to FSW Outland only. You are always welcome here if you have any question do ask.
You can see real cases on Imm tracker website. There you will get another clear idea about timelines.
Best of luck for your case. I wish you a fast and good result soon.

Reactions: Tima92

Tima92

May 8, 2023
You don't need to worry about processing time mentioned on their website. New application is processed faster.
Even my biometrics were updated after approval of my application so don't need to worry about that.
This group is for Timelines related to FSW Outland only. You are always welcome here if you have any question do ask.
You can see real cases on Imm tracker website. There you will get another clear idea about timelines.
Best of luck for your case. I wish you a fast and good result soon.
My application is also FSW Outland and that's why I find this thread helpful. thank you so much for your support :)

Tima92

May 8, 2023
Hi everyone
Hope all is well. It's 4.5 months from our AOR date and we just know that our medical is passed.
Do you think it's a good time to make aa note?

Tima92

May 8, 2023
Hi
I've got the golden email 7 days ago. Now I send my passport for getting Visa. How much time do I have After getting visa to go to Canada?
I've heard that I only have 4 month!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi
I've got the golden email 7 days ago. Now I send my passport for getting Visa. How much time do I have After getting visa to go to Canada?
I've heard that I only have 4 month!
Depends on when your medicals are expiring. My visa has a year long validity, you'll only get to know when you get your stamped passports back.

Only 4 month, only 6 month, etc = wrong. It is different for everyone and is usually tied to expiry of medicals.

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have been in the EE pool since 2 years and I just received my ITA in July 6th 2023.

I applied for the PR through the EE online application on August 19th 2023 and received the AoR on the same day.

I have not received any updates after that, neither regarding medical nor regarding biometrics. Can anyone tell what may be causing the delay?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Everyone,

I have been in the EE pool since 2 years and I just received my ITA in July 6th 2023.

I applied for the PR through the EE online application on August 19th 2023 and received the AoR on the same day.

I have not received any updates after that, neither regarding medical nor regarding biometrics. Can anyone tell what may be causing the delay?
Bunch of such cases here. Pretty sure you already do, but have you checked your GCKey to make sure you haven't missed anything? For context, there are folks in this forum who got their BIL after 4 months too.

SUBR

Sep 8, 2023
Bunch of such cases here. Pretty sure you already do, but have you checked your GCKey to make sure you haven't missed anything? For context, there are folks in this forum who got their BIL after 4 months too.
Actually I have assigned a representative and he is looking after it. He shared the screenshots of the tracking page and there are no updates as of today.