+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW now or CEC in 11 months

bio8

Oct 11, 2017
Hello, I have a question about FSW vs CEC, and yes, I've checked the forum and saw tons of FSW vs CEC topics but my issue is somewhat different.

I have a bachelors degree from a university in Canada, and I have started working on January 2018 on PGWP in Ontario. Now I'm looking to get PR, as soon as possible.

I have 20 months of co-op working experience in Canada and 4 months of co-op experience outside of Canada (software developer/engineer). I also have a full-time, paid, advisory job outside of Canada for 12 months now.

I believe with the experience I have, I can apply for FSW now and I can apply for CEC in 11 months.

I've read CEC is usually faster and require less documents or so. But I was wondering if it's better to wait for CEC or take my chance on FSW while waiting anyway.

Your reply will be appreciated!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello, I have a question about FSW vs CEC, and yes, I've checked the forum and saw tons of FSW vs CEC topics but my issue is somewhat different.

I have a bachelors degree from a university in Canada, and I have started working on January 2018 on PGWP in Ontario. Now I'm looking to get PR, as soon as possible.

I have 20 months of co-op working experience in Canada and 4 months of co-op experience outside of Canada (software developer/engineer). I also have a full-time, paid, advisory job outside of Canada for 12 months now.

I believe with the experience I have, I can apply for FSW now and I can apply for CEC in 11 months.

I've read CEC is usually faster and require less documents or so. But I was wondering if it's better to wait for CEC or take my chance on FSW while waiting anyway.

Your reply will be appreciated!
Just go with FSW as long as you have all the required documents.