+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW more than 67 point but CRS lower than 400, should I apply ?

shelly1911

May 4, 2017
Hi,
I am new here, hope someone can help me.
I am eligible to apply express entry, I score more than 67 point but when I check CRS tool, I got below 400, do I have a chance to apply or get invitation to apply PR ?
Ielts R 7 L 7 W 6 S 7
Education: 21 bachelor degree of commerce accounting (I have applied WES waiting for results )
Adap 10 (5 from my husband, 5 from relative live in Canda )
experience : 1 year work in accounting firm as accountant (still working ) 9 point Not in Canada
NOC 1111
I just want to know if I had a chance to get PR before I apply.
Not really sure how to get more CRS point ?

Many thanks

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
shelly1911 said:
Hi,
I am new here, hope someone can help me.
I am eligible to apply express entry, I score more than 67 point but when I check CRS tool, I got below 400, do I have a chance to apply or get invitation to apply PR ?
Ielts R 7 L 7 W 6 S 7
Education: 21 bachelor degree of commerce accounting (I have applied WES waiting for results )
Adap 10 (5 from my husband, 5 from relative live in Canda )
experience : 1 year work in accounting firm as accountant (still working ) 9 point Not in Canada
NOC 1111
I just want to know if I had a chance to get PR before I apply.
Not really sure how to get more CRS point ?

Many thanks

try to get L8, r7,w7,s7 .. your CRS will jump to 400+

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
adtjindal said:
I would use PNP.
Your age 12 !!! :eek:
I guess. it's 21 :)

Seeing your IELTS score, it seems that if you just brush up your skills, then you have fair chances of getting LRSW 8777.
If you are able to get this score, then it'll literally boost your CRS score. You should really try it to raise your CRS score.

Meanwhile, you should create your EE profile even if you have <400 CRS, since low cut-off remains almost around 415 these days.
You never know, you might get that lucky to have ITA. Right? :) IRCC is unpredictable.

Hope it helps.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Provincial nomination. Just go to the respective provinces websites and apply

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
shelly1911 said:
Thank for you reply
PNP? any suggestions how should I do it ?
Please follow this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
jpv2212 said:
Please follow this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/provincial/index.asp
On that subject... Let's say I get a PNP from Ontario... If I'm making the ITA cutoff without those points, what happens?

shelly1911

May 4, 2017
jpv2212 said:
Your age 12 !!! :eek:
I guess. it's 21 :)

Seeing your IELTS score, it seems that if you just brush up your skills, then you have fair chances of getting LRSW 8777.
If you are able to get this score, then it'll literally boost your CRS score. You should really try it to raise your CRS score.

Meanwhile, you should create your EE profile even if you have <400 CRS, since low cut-off remains almost around 415 these days.
You never know, you might get that lucky to have ITA. Right? :) IRCC is unpredictable.

Hope it helps.
;D I mean 12 point,
thank for you help :D

shelly1911

May 4, 2017
I also have Diploma of Tourism (studied 1 and half years) , my husband has Diploma of Science and Bachelor of Arts( Digital Media ) , is that worth to mention both and do CES for the Diploma ?
Many thanks

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
shelly1911 said:
I also have Diploma of Tourism (studied 1 and half years) , my husband has Diploma of Science and Bachelor of Arts( Digital Media ) , is that worth to mention both and do CES for the Diploma ?
Many thanks
Hi,
I don't understand what you mean by 'CES'.
But, I guess it's ECA.

Yes, in my personal opinion, you should do ECA for each education you have gained.
It'll help you get points for education in EE. In addition to this, when you search for jobs in Canada once you land there, these ECA reports will be of great help to get them recognised. So, if not for immigration purpose, it surely helps you to find a job.

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
shelly1911 said:
Many thanks
Get ECA done for all qualifications, as it helps in boosting points. Also, it will help later when you are searching a job
Try to increase your IELTS score or if you can give French test. Get the score above 400 and apply for Ontario PNP

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
SidhuZ said:
Get ECA done for all qualifications, as it helps in boosting points. Also, it will help later when you are searching a job
Try to increase your IELTS score or if you can give French test. Get the score above 400 and apply for Ontario PNP
One can not directly apply for OINP.

If a candidate receives an NOI (Notification of Interest) then a candidate can apply further.

shelly1911

May 4, 2017
Many thanks guys, I will add it on , and also I have done my bachelor of commerce accounting in Australia in 2 and half years only as i had exemption from my diploma of tourism which I also finished in Australia , will my bachelor are equivalent bachelor 3 year in Canada ?
( I never in any forum that is so active like this, you guys are champ )