Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
Sivak said:
Hi Anisanges,

Unfortunately I have also done the same mistake. I submitted only the Original ECA and forgot to keep Copy of degree certificates and transcripts. As my application reached on Sep1 , they take tgis case and mark as incomplete only by Jan. I feel that it is better to send complete new application with updated documents. Again, Just like everyone I dont have IELTS original. Could you please help me the procedure in getting it. I searched online but nowhere I am getting the details I want. Kindly help

Thanks,
Siva
Very difficult to get the Additional TRF.

I have written a detailed mail to IDP and following up.

Will update you!

Thanks&Regards
Anis

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
emiiuki said:
Hardik, could you be more clear about what "CIO search enquiry" is?
Did they send you an e-mail or notify you in some other way before they sent your package back?
Yes, Hardik. Will be very useful if u could update whether u got a reply from CIC Enquiry email to which you have sent the mail or its a totally different mail from CIC regarding ur return of ur application.

In the meanwhile, excerpts from CIC automatic reply:
If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information.

This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Regards
Anis

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
anisanges said:
Yes, Hardik. Will be very useful if u could update whether u got a reply from CIC Enquiry email to which you have sent the mail or its a totally different mail from CIC regarding ur return of ur application.

In the meanwhile, excerpts from CIC automatic reply:
If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information.

This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Regards
Anis

Hey Guys

Sorry for late reply , as I had limited access to internet .

Yes I did got reply from CIO sydney search enquiry before receiving my package via post .

I had received reply from them approx 5 days before I received my package

Also I guess this could be because I had posted query and I reckon since they r not sure when the package is going to reach via mail so they must have replied to my query on status of my application

But it does not help much cause they are not the ones who decide about the application they just look at the records of your application if any in their database

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
hardik06 said:
Hi Anisanges

Thanks for your advise . I have started the process of applying again but not in same NOC as I think it will be full by the time my turn for application assesment comes.

Yes I had posted a query on CIO search enquiry email id . In fact they were the first ones who updated me , I received update from them on 04th Oct and received my package on 09th Oct . May be you can try but they are lined with so many queries they will not be able to reply immediately . They will take their own time .

In the mean time you can check with sagarsegi he is a member in this discussion board , he had a same case as yours which is missed degree certificates. He had received PER and CC was also charged .

So i guess your application should be fine . For second application I suggest to confirm from others whether you can really apply second time until first application is still in process .

Well it is hard to understand where did my second courier had gone . But all I can say is I have made a fundamental error and it is difficult for CIC to
look at missing docs for each and every application .

Will definitely update once I send my second application .

Also refer below important dates of my application for your reference

Main Application received by CIC : 13th June 2014
Missing documents received by CIC : 03rd July 2014
Query Posted on CIO search enquiry : 06th July 2014
Reply from CIO search enquiry : 04th Oct 2014
Package Received back : 09th Oct 2014

Hope this helps to have an idea about knowing status of your application

All d Best ..

Hardik
Hi Hardik,

Hope you are fine and sent the 2nd application.

Just to update you, today i got a reply for my earlier mail to CIC to attach the missing document (14 Oct 2014) that "the documents were received and attached to the application".

I remember you also shared that you got a reply from CIO mail box one week prior the application got returned to you..Is it the similar mail like the one i got or the notification of your returning application. (Confused now)

Thanks in advance!

All the best

Regards
Anis

aishar

Sep 23, 2014
anisanges said:
Hi Hardik,

Just to update you, today i got a reply for my earlier mail to CIC to attach the missing document (14 Oct 2014) that "the documents were received and attached to the application".

I remember you also shared that you got a reply from CIO mail box one week prior the application got returned to you..Is it the similar mail like the one i got or the notification of your returning application. (Confused now)

Thanks in advance!

All the best

Regards
Anis
this is a heartening news anisanges..

I did the same as you (sent the addendum ) but I haven't sent the email to CIO.

this basically means they have accepted your addendum and will go through with the intake. has your CC been charged yet?

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
aishar said:
this is a heartening news anisanges..

I did the same as you (sent the addendum ) but I haven't sent the email to CIO.

this basically means they have accepted your addendum and will go through with the intake. has your CC been charged yet?
NO, Mine is DD, expecting to get charged in this month as i can see 03 Oct application (mine is delivered on 06 Oct) was charged on 05 dec.

Also, i believe they are replying email only when they take ur application for initial review.

Update wn did u send initial and addendum...

aishar

Sep 23, 2014
anisanges said:
NO, Mine is DD, expecting to get charged in this month as i can see 03 Oct application (mine is delivered on 06 Oct) was charged on 05 dec.

Also, i believe they are replying email only when they take ur application for initial review.

Update wn did u send initial and addendum...
my original application was received on sep 24th and the addendum on sep 29th.

mine is CC - not charged yet..

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
aishar said:
my original application was received on sep 24th and the addendum on sep 29th.

mine is CC - not charged yet..
Super!

Keep update!!!Wish to get ur PER soon!

Best of Luck!!!

aman_293

May 28, 2013
Guys,
Kindly answer my query pls.
I sent my application to CIC on Dec 5. But missed attaching photocopies of marksheets even though have sent original WES report.

Though I am sending the marksheets in a follow up mail with a cover letter but do CIC accepts such follow up mails. Would my application be rejected.

Pls reply. Thank you.

vks

Oct 6, 2014
anisanges said:
Hi Hardik,

Thanks in advance!

All the best

Regards
Anis

Hi anisanges ,
Can you please let me know the CIC mail id.
I too have to sent the mail regarding ammendum which Iam going to post.

Thanks

hajamaro

Jan 12, 2014
hi guys
thanks for the helpful thread
i would like to ask a question :
you know the new system for applying for the PR will end on Dec.31st as the express entry will begin on the beginning of the new year
i am preparing my papers now to apply ( late i know but i am doing my best).
the problem is i got a letter from the WES saying that they will send me their report on Jan 12th 2015 !!!!!!! which will be too late although they received my package on Dec.5th
So can i send the application without the WES report and with a letter saying that will send it back after receiving it and attaching the WES email that proves that? or in that case my application will be incomplete and will be returned?!

thanks in advance hope i find an answer with you

Marwa

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
hajamaro said:
hi guys
thanks for the helpful thread
i would like to ask a question :
you know the new system for applying for the PR will end on Dec.31st as the express entry will begin on the beginning of the new year
i am preparing my papers now to apply ( late i know but i am doing my best).
the problem is i got a letter from the WES saying that they will send me their report on Jan 12th 2015 !!!!!!! which will be too late although they received my package on Dec.5th
So can i send the application without the WES report and with a letter saying that will send it back after receiving it and attaching the WES email that proves that? or in that case my application will be incomplete and will be returned?!

thanks in advance hope i find an answer with you

Marwa
You have taken a bold step to submit without WES ECA report.
Completeness checks will be starting on applications received in
Dec. by 3rd week in January,2015.
As soon as you receive your ECA report,send a copy to CIC so
that this can be attached to your submitted application.
Good luck.
Note:This is a 50-50 chance.

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
aman_293 said:
Guys,
Kindly answer my query pls.
I sent my application to CIC on Dec 5. But missed attaching photocopies of marksheets even though have sent original WES report.

Though I am sending the marksheets in a follow up mail with a cover letter but do CIC accepts such follow up mails. Would my application be rejected.

Pls reply. Thank you.
If you send the degree certificates, no prob at all.

If not, kindly send that...mark sheets no need to send addendum at all..