+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Missing documents after submitting main application

bajwaa

Oct 13, 2011
Hi Hardik06
Any update you received from CIC ?
Did they acknowledge your ECA once you sent it to them or what is the current position for your case ?

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
bajwaa said:
Hi Hardik06
Any update you received from CIC ?
Did they acknowledge your ECA once you sent it to them or what is the current position for your case ?
Hi Bajwa

I havent received any update from CIC . My first application was submitted in June . If you are having same problem , then just write a covering letter and attach all missing docs and send it to CIC . I have seen few cases this year where missing docs have been attached to main application

All d best

Regards
Hardik

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
Hi Hardik,

First thank you so much for shared your story and that helps me a lot (though my head is still spinning).

Yes., i too did the same mistake. I have sent WES and transcript but missed the degree certificate.

After seeing your thread, i have sent a cover letter along with my degree certificates to CIC.

However, i am not sure they will attach my degree certificates to my original application as these two things has been sent in a week interval.

Please update if you get any update on your status. that will be a happiest news for us all..

In the meanwhile, i have two doubts...

1) Can we send the scanned copy of Degree certificates along with our request to the CIC email id:CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

2) Can we send an complete second application before we hear from CIC? ( I have sent the appl week. so expected CIC review after Dec 2014)?

All the very best for you and i will pray for ur application gets added into the original application.

Regards
Anisanges

aishar

Sep 23, 2014
hi Hardik - i did exactly the same as you ; my application was sent Sep 15 and missing docs followed on Sep 22 (one week after).

i will be closely following your case to give me an indication of whats in store for me.

is there any update on your side ? if you are a june 30th applicant, you are due for a cc charge or a rejection (i hope not) this week.

let me know!

Good luck!

aishar

Sep 23, 2014
anisanges said:
Hi Hardik,

First thank you so much for shared your story and that helps me a lot (though my head is still spinning).

Yes., i too did the same mistake. I have sent WES and transcript but missed the degree certificate.

After seeing your thread, i have sent a cover letter along with my degree certificates to CIC.

However, i am not sure they will attach my degree certificates to my original application as these two things has been sent in a week interval.

Please update if you get any update on your status. that will be a happiest news for us all..

1) Can we send the scanned copy of Degree certificates along with our request to the CIC email id:CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

2) Can we send an complete second application before we hear from CIC? ( I have sent the appl week. so expected CIC review after Dec 2014)?

All the very best for you and i will pray for ur application gets added into the original application.

Regards
Anisanges

on 1) it is worth trying to reach them over email although there is no proven evidence that it has worked.

on 2) if you have all docs needed to resubmit a new application, then i would go ahead with that. in my cases i did not have the original ielts report.

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
anisanges said:
Hi Hardik,

1) Can we send the scanned copy of Degree certificates along with our request to the CIC email id:CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Regards
Anisanges
Hi Anisanges

I think as long as degree certificates are concerned it should be fine . They should be able to tie them together
Also time gap is also less . But still it looks like it strongly depends on visa officer who is assessing your documents

I have seen same case being accepted and that person got PER and cc was charged .

In all likelihood it should be fine , as it is not a mandatory document .

I advise to post a query to CIO sydney search . they will reply on your application status

And about your queries

I dont think so they will accept scanned copies as it is not mentioned in instruction guide . And CIO sydney search is email for resolving queries and not for assessing applications

Well i think you can wait until you hear from them but I am not sure whether you can send second application simultaneously . May b you can check with seniors in FSW 2014 thread ..

Just to update , my application was sent back and considered deemed to be incomplete .

Reasons were missing documents
- Original ECA report
- copies of degree certificates

Wish you good luck for your application

Thanks

Hardik

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
aishar said:
hi Hardik - i did exactly the same as you ; my application was sent Sep 15 and missing docs followed on Sep 22 (one week after).

i will be closely following your case to give me an indication of whats in store for me.

is there any update on your side ? if you are a june 30th applicant, you are due for a cc charge or a rejection (i hope not) this week.

let me know!

Good luck!
Hi aishar

Just to update . I have some sad news for my application as it was returned back . Reasons were same missing documents

Original ECA report
Degree certficates .

My main application was submitted on 13th June and received my package on 09th Oct 2014

Looks like it depends upon visa officer , as i have seen in some cases they have tied missing documents together . but if it is mandatory document then I reckon chances are less , but you never know .

I think yours is also mandatory document , you can post a query but they will reply after some time .

If you are not in hot NOC's you can wait, else you can start thinking of another application

Wish you all d best .

Thanks

Hardik

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Hi Hardik,

Sad news for us too..and i am deeply concerned about your situation.

Kindly do resend your application without any second thought about the fast filling Cap. (741 as per today).

Wish luck should be with you!

In fsw 2014 spreadsheet, i have seen cases where the application was rejected only because of missing degree certificate.

I am not sure they can able to tie my document as its was a failure for you. (i believe there is no mandatory or non mandatory document with respect to attach our additional doc to main application). And i strongly feel they simply stock couriers as per the date of receipt and not even opening it!

That's the reason your application was returned. i feel they should have opened your second courier in the very next week only. Hope u will have a better idea than me!

In the meanwhile, considering the fact they have reviewed your application almost 3 months after, i have no other option but to send my second application. As i may get the reply only in Jan 2015 for my main application.

As you mentioned, i am in the process of getting my additional IELTS TRF..very complicated procedure, hope i can get through the way i have tried. Will update for sure.

I am going to post a query in CIC too without mentioning about my second application. (i too agree that attach the doc will not help, but just going to do it for my satisfaction). Will update you if i get any reply.

Same time, did you post any query in the past? If so, did u get any reply?

Also, please share the thread link where you have seen accepted applications without degree certificate.

Please also update that you have sent back your application in first place. No second thoughts please!!

Best Regards
Anisanges

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
anisanges said:
Hi Hardik,

Sad news for us too..and i am deeply concerned about your situation.

Kindly do resend your application without any second thought about the fast filling Cap. (741 as per today).

Wish luck should be with you!

In fsw 2014 spreadsheet, i have seen cases where the application was rejected only because of missing degree certificate.

I am not sure they can able to tie my document as its was a failure for you. (i believe there is no mandatory or non mandatory document with respect to attach our additional doc to main application). And i strongly feel they simply stock couriers as per the date of receipt and not even opening it!

That's the reason your application was returned. i feel they should have opened your second courier in the very next week only. Hope u will have a better idea than me!

In the meanwhile, considering the fact they have reviewed your application almost 3 months after, i have no other option but to send my second application. As i may get the reply only in Jan 2015 for my main application.

As you mentioned, i am in the process of getting my additional IELTS TRF..very complicated procedure, hope i can get through the way i have tried. Will update for sure.

I am going to post a query in CIC too without mentioning about my second application. (i too agree that attach the doc will not help, but just going to do it for my satisfaction). Will update you if i get any reply.

Same time, did you post any query in the past? If so, did u get any reply?

Also, please share the thread link where you have seen accepted applications without degree certificate.

Please also update that you have sent back your application in first place. No second thoughts please!!

Best Regards
Anisanges
Hi Anisanges

Thanks for your advise . I have started the process of applying again but not in same NOC as I think it will be full by the time my turn for application assesment comes.

Yes I had posted a query on CIO search enquiry email id . In fact they were the first ones who updated me , I received update from them on 04th Oct and received my package on 09th Oct . May be you can try but they are lined with so many queries they will not be able to reply immediately . They will take their own time .

In the mean time you can check with sagarsegi he is a member in this discussion board , he had a same case as yours which is missed degree certificates. He had received PER and CC was also charged .

So i guess your application should be fine . For second application I suggest to confirm from others whether you can really apply second time until first application is still in process .

Well it is hard to understand where did my second courier had gone . But all I can say is I have made a fundamental error and it is difficult for CIC to
look at missing docs for each and every application .

Will definitely update once I send my second application .

Also refer below important dates of my application for your reference

Main Application received by CIC : 13th June 2014
Missing documents received by CIC : 03rd July 2014
Query Posted on CIO search enquiry : 06th July 2014
Reply from CIO search enquiry : 04th Oct 2014
Package Received back : 09th Oct 2014

Hope this helps to have an idea about knowing status of your application

All d Best ..

Hardik

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Dear Hardik,

I can really understand your pain. Sorry about it!

I will have the same pain if my application would have been returned because that much of efforts we put it.

Just to understand better, (frankly to predict the fate of my second courier)

Did you mention in your second courier cover (not in the letter) about your name, main application receipt date, NOC and receiver name?

Please confirm with some right person that you will not have any prob if u apply in a different NOC as CIC may refer your UCI number. Try to have a consultation with immigration attorney if possible. I am going to do the same for my case.

Another help: I could not find the person u have mentioned (New to this forum). Help me to find that thread or the person.

Thanks for all your help. All the very best for your application! God be with you!

Regards
Anis.

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
anisanges said:
Dear Hardik,

I will have the same pain if my application would have been returned because that much of efforts we put it.

Did you mention in your second courier cover (not in the letter) about your name, main application receipt date, NOC and receiver name?

Please confirm with some right person that you will not have any prob if u apply in a different NOC as CIC may refer your UCI number. Try to have a consultation with immigration attorney if possible. I am going to do the same for my case.

Another help: I could not find the person u have mentioned (New to this forum). Help me to find that thread or the person.

Thanks for all your help. All the very best for your application! God be with you!

Regards
Anis.

No worries Anis . But I am myself to be blamed for this ...

Yes I did mentioned all my details in my second courier cover letter, pp no , first courier received date , DOB , NOC etc .
Little hard to predict where it has gone .
Yes I will check that , but i guess my UCI has not been created since my application was not examined as it was incomplete .
Since no assesment done , so no UCI no created . But will definitely check that . Thanks for your input

The ref which I gave you should be there , he is also part of FSW 2014 timeline . He has commented on some topics .
See if you r able to connect otherwise will try and search .

All d best to you too and thanks for your wishes

Hardik

Sivak

Jul 10, 2014
Hi Anisanges,

Unfortunately I have also done the same mistake. I submitted only the Original ECA and forgot to keep Copy of degree certificates and transcripts. As my application reached on Sep1 , they take tgis case and mark as incomplete only by Jan. I feel that it is better to send complete new application with updated documents. Again, Just like everyone I dont have IELTS original. Could you please help me the procedure in getting it. I searched online but nowhere I am getting the details I want. Kindly help

Thanks,
Siva

anisanges said:
Dear Hardik,

Regards
Anis.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hardik, could you be more clear about what "CIO search enquiry" is?
Did they send you an e-mail or notify you in some other way before they sent your package back?

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sivak said:
Hi Anisanges,

Unfortunately I have also done the same mistake. I submitted only the Original ECA and forgot to keep Copy of degree certificates and transcripts. As my application reached on Sep1 , they take tgis case and mark as incomplete only by Jan. I feel that it is better to send complete new application with updated documents. Again, Just like everyone I dont have IELTS original. Could you please help me the procedure in getting it. I searched online but nowhere I am getting the details I want. Kindly help

Thanks,
Siva
You should contact BC where you had your exam taken. A woman from this forum also needed the second copy and she did get it. Of course, they didn't want to issue it at first but she was very persistant because they have no right not to give you another copy of the exam that you had paid for and passed.

aishar

Sep 23, 2014
hardik06 said:
Hi aishar

Just to update . I have some sad news for my application as it was returned back . Reasons were same missing documents

Original ECA report
Degree certficates .

My main application was submitted on 13th June and received my package on 09th Oct 2014

Looks like it depends upon visa officer , as i have seen in some cases they have tied missing documents together . but if it is mandatory document then I reckon chances are less , but you never know .

I think yours is also mandatory document , you can post a query but they will reply after some time .

If you are not in hot NOC's you can wait, else you can start thinking of another application

Wish you all d best .

Thanks

Hardik
hi hardik - sorry to hear ebout this and good luck on your second application..

this is great info for me as it tells me that the same is going to happen in my case as well.

so i am going to go all out now fto prepare a new application and send it to CIC.

i am not in the hot NOC but the problem is i am short of time (as Dec 31 is the last date by which all applications need to get in).

i will keep posting on this thread as to what happens.

thanks again for the info and good luck!