+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW INLAND - OAR JAN, DEC and NOV

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ricky0000719 said:
congrats Mohit. this is good news, you'll get your ppr anytime. While there's still no change in my application. Guess it could really take long till i get to the next step
Hey ricky! I think we all will get ppr emails together. Its just thst my file was processed earluer than other jam fsw inlands. So. Ow my file will sit there for 2-3 weeks till others join me. And the. We all will receive ppr emails together. What do u think?

ricky0000719

Mar 21, 2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Hey ricky! I think we all will get ppr emails together. Its just thst my file was processed earluer than other jam fsw inlands. So. Ow my file will sit there for 2-3 weeks till others join me. And the. We all will receive ppr emails together. What do u think?
i think yours would be faster than 2-3 weeks according to the normal pattern. As for mine i'm not sure, it still stays in NG

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Guys, I assume the last PPR for FSW Inlands and FSW USA was a month ago.
That's really strange. I guess somehow we managed to get into some special batch.
Two weeks ago, when my BG came to NA, I emailed CIC and got a response that my application is in Ottawa.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
conroex3800 said:
That's really strange. I guess somehow we managed to get into some special batch.
Two weeks ago, when my BG came to NA, I emailed CIC and got a response that my application is in Ottawa.
Hi Buddy

Keep in touch we are same aor date ....

we all are in same ship .... all the very best

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
conroex3800 said:
I think many Dec applicants got ppr in late March around 23rd - 25th March. Im sure they are working on jan applicants now.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitmalhotr44 said:
I think many Dec applicants got ppr in late March around 23rd - 25th March. Im sure they are working on jan applicants now.

Last couple of weeks have been painfully slow. Hopefully we'll see some movement by the end of the month.
Also, just ordered my GCMS notes. Has anyone else here applied for GCMS notes after their BG went to NA? That might give an idea at what stage our applications are.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
tormentor said:
Last couple of weeks have been painfully slow. Hopefully we'll see some movement by the end of the month.
Also, just ordered my GCMS notes. Has anyone else here applied for GCMS notes after their BG went to NA? That might give an idea at what stage our applications are.
I applied 2 weeks ago.

yawnman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Congratulations mohitmalhotr44, I think you are the first PPR of our January FSW-Inland batch, its good they see they started processing us!

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
ricky0000719 said:
whattt? why do they need this this is not pnp, why there's restriction on territory
To be eligible for EE, you need to have an intent to reside outside Quebec.

Quebec has it's own immigration application (similar to a PNP). EE is for the rest of Canada.

umeno

Apr 18, 2016
ashu1710 said:
To be eligible for EE, you need to have an intent to reside outside Quebec.

Quebec has it's own immigration application (similar to a PNP). EE is for the rest of Canada.
+1 I currently am studying in Quebec though I will be done in 2-3 months.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umeno said:
+1 I currently am studying in Quebec though I will be done in 2-3 months.
What is your AOR date and current application status. Can you please update your signature.