+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW INLAND - OAR JAN, DEC and NOV

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
zam7 said:
:: Update :: My BG IP (1) changed to Not Applicable today, late evening. No email or update. Just checked MYCIC account.

I wouldn't be too surprised if all BG Not Applicable FSW-I guys get PPR this Sunday. ;)

@mohit - I have read my roommate's GCMS notes and BG NA for the second time means CIO file is checked and approved on the basis of all requirements, i.e, R10, A11.2, Criminality and Security Clearance, which is then transferred to the LVO (Ottawa) for a quick perusal. Ultimately BG IP (2) followed by a PPR emails in a batch. Its more like a formality, I presume.

Cheers, Zam7

Hey can you please tell me how to order GCMS notes? What all information do I need? My agent is processing with my application and he never tells me what's going on. Sometimes I feel doubtful. I am fsw inland. AOR 31 January

ricky0000719

Mar 21, 2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Yeah, you should call them tomorrow morning at 8am sharp. You will easily get through and then we can confirm that the process followed. Eligibility is A11...which includes basically everything....your background check....employment verification....whether you eligibilty under fsw program. Your CRS points...English language scores also I guess. So yeah, it is the most imp part of the application and time consuming I believe.
Hi Mohit, i finally called and they told me that i can get my final result in the following 3 months, that our file is processed in Ottawa but the preliminary decision has not been made yet, and that's the reason why the eligibility is still being reviewed. But he also mentioned that my security check is being processed. I didn't ask too much as he emphasized the average waiting time is 6 months, but i assume it could be shorter...

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ricky0000719 said:
Hi Mohit, i finally called and they told me that i can get my final result in the following 3 months, that our file is processed in Ottawa but the preliminary decision has not been made yet, and that's the reason why the eligibility is still being reviewed. But he also mentioned that my security check is being processed. I didn't ask too much as he emphasized the average waiting time is 6 months, but i assume it could be shorter...
Thats the Same response i got yesterday. So we are all on the same boat. It might take 3months or 2 weeks. No one really knows. Till then lets sit tight

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Nlehal said:
Hey can you please tell me how to order GCMS notes? What all information do I need? My agent is processing with my application and he never tells me what's going on. Sometimes I feel doubtful. I am fsw inland. AOR 31 January
You can order it here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en or http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

But it takes around one month. Would you even need it then!? I would just ask your consultant for an update on your Background Check. Good luck!

msez

Jan 10, 2017
Same here. I checked my account and found that BG check went to NP from IP. I also got email reply today mentioning​ that my file is at Ottawa office. How long it might take for PPR, any idea?

zam7 said:
:: Update :: My BG IP (1) changed to Not Applicable today, late evening. No email or update. Just checked MYCIC account.

I wouldn't be too surprised if all BG Not Applicable FSW-I guys get PPR this Sunday. ;)

@mohit - I have read my roommate's GCMS notes and BG NA for the second time means CIO file is checked and approved on the basis of all requirements, i.e, R10, A11.2, Criminality and Security Clearance, which is then transferred to the LVO (Ottawa) for a quick perusal. Ultimately BG IP (2) followed by a PPR emails in a batch. Its more like a formality, I presume.

Cheers, Zam7

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
msez said:
Same here. I checked my account and found that BG check went to NP from IP. I also got email reply today mentioning​ that my file is at Ottawa office. How long it might take for PPR, any idea?
Congrats! Could you give us your timeline please? Category, eAOR date, Meds Passed, BG IP (1), etc.

I think it can take anything between 2-10 days for it to change to BG IP(2) and PPR. That's just my prediction based on recent past cases.

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017
nikolain said:
It just passed today :D
You passed your medical nikolain? Nice! My AOR is Feb 12th also - but I'm still waiting for my medical to be passed

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toto888 said:
You passed your medical nikolain? Nice! My AOR is Feb 12th also - but I'm still waiting for my medical to be passed
I observed that they take about 4-5 days to process a application submitted on a single day, so keep your fingers crossed :)

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
My background check has gone NA->IN->NA->IN (sitting in this stage for 15 days now). Also a month have passed since I was asked to pay the RFPR.
Not sure whats going on..
Inland FSW - Jan 6th AOR

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
negarina said:
My background check has gone NA->IN->NA->IN (sitting in this stage for 15 days now). Also a month have passed since I was asked to pay the RFPR.
Inland FSW - Jan 6th AOR
Hi buddy

I have been facing the same situation. I paid RPRF on 30 March since then no updates. Our timelines seem similar.

All the best

Aor - 7th jan Fsw inland

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negarina said:
Inland FSW - Jan 6th AOR
Now this is a first timer. Usually, people receive ppr within a day or two of their BG status changing to IP the second time. And for you its been 15 days. No idea what CIC is doing

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yardley said:
Hi buddy

I have been facing the same situation. I paid RPRF on 30 March since then no updates. Our timelines seem similar.

All the best

Aor - 7th jan Fsw inland
Hey Yardley, whats your BG status?? Also, you are federal trade skilled worker. Your stream is different from ours i guess.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Yardley said:
Hi buddy

All the best

Aor - 7th jan Fsw inland
Yeah our timeline is very similar :) Hope they are just taking their time and nothing is going wrong

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have observed some different pattern of replies from CPC-Ottawa.

Before my medicals passed/ or any movement: They replied that my file is at CIO, Nova Scotia

After my medicals passed & BC changed to IP: They replied that my file is at CPC, Nova Scotia

Now yesterday my BC changed to NA: They replied that my file is at CIO, Nova Scotia

Nothing can be concluded from it as I believe the PR processing is a very complicated process and multiple stakeholders are involved. Just wanted to share my experience so far.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

FSW Inland, BC: NA(6/04/2017), AOR 18th Jan

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017
nikolain said:
I observed that they take about 4-5 days to process a application submitted on a single day, so keep your fingers crossed :)
Yay! Logged in today and saw that my medical was passed:
AOR Feb 12th 2017 (FSW inland)
Meds passed: April 8th 2017

I didn't receive any email update. Also didn't realise they worked on a Saturday?