+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW initial application, work experience

fishfans

Jan 1, 2009
Hi all,

I am wondering when we fill out the IMM0008_3E form for the initial application, for part 11, your work experience, do we need to provide the reference letters from the employers to prove our work experience? I wrote down 2 jobs, both of them are in skill type 0, A, and B, and both of them are more than 1 year and less than 2 year. When I submitted the initial application, I filled out the main duties for both jobs in the space provided in the form, but I only attached the reference letter for the first job, not the 2nd one. Not sure if that will work.

I know I cannot do anything now, but I am just wondering and see if anyone has similar experience. Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fishfans said:
Hi all,

I am wondering when we fill out the IMM0008_3E form for the initial application, for part 11, your work experience, do we need to provide the reference letters from the employers to prove our work experience? I wrote down 2 jobs, both of them are in skill type 0, A, and B, and both of them are more than 1 year and less than 2 year. When I submitted the initial application, I filled out the main duties for both jobs in the space provided in the form, but I only attached the reference letter for the first job, not the 2nd one. Not sure if that will work.

I know I cannot do anything now, but I am just wondering and see if anyone has similar experience. Thank you.
You really should re-read the instructions. You don't include any references with the preliminary application to CIO Sydney. See:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

PMM

fishfans

Jan 1, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I know it does not ask for the reference letter in the initial application. The reason I asked is I saw the following post on the forum:

" @ kvignes1

my application was also returned when i didnt provide them my duties and responsibilities document. at that time they also mentioned the same way as they mentioned for you now.
but later i provided the whole application providing all details.

good luck for you this time and you will get it.

~Balu"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-october-2009-applicants-t28000.285.html

Thanks.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The instructions clearly say that you do not need to attach any other document than ones mentioned in checklist. Only exception may be the copy of IELTS as one of the forms asks you to attach the same

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ankit_20 said:
The instructions clearly say that you do not need to attach any other document than ones mentioned in checklist. Only exception may be the copy of IELTS as one of the forms asks you to attach the same
You don't send the IELTS to CIO Sydney either. You just check yes or no.

PMM