+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Fee Refund (back log cases)

abbasali

Jul 2, 2009
Hello mates

We all know that the FSW cases filed before 2008 were sent to back logs and then terminated by Canadian Law. I received an email from CIC asking me to fill and send the form in order to get the processing fee refund.

Folllowing their email I sent the asked form duely filled and emailed them. But more than a year has passed and no email/cheque/draft received from them.

Kindly guide me what should I do now.

Thanks & Regards
Abbas Ali

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbasali said:
Hello mates

We all know that the FSW cases filed before 2008 were sent to back logs and then terminated by Canadian Law. I received an email from CIC asking me to fill and send the form in order to get the processing fee refund.

Folllowing their email I sent the asked form duely filled and emailed them. But more than a year has passed and no email/cheque/draft received from them.

Kindly guide me what should I do now.

Thanks & Regards
Abbas Ali
SEND THEM EMAIL ON THE SAME ADDRESS WHICH YOU USED FOR SENDING FORM,
99.99% YOUR CHEQUE WAS ISSUED AND SENT TO YOU BUT IT IS LOST, CIC SEND THESE CHEQUES WITHOUT RECORDED DELIVERY SO 50% ARE LOST.

WHEN YOU WILL SEND EMAIL, AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS YOU WILL GET REPLY AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOUR CHEQUE WAS ISSUED AND SENT TO YOU ON DATED XXXX.

THEN THERE WILL BE INSTRUCTIONS THAT "IF YOUR CHEQUE WAS NOT DELIVERED TO YOU THEN PLZ FILL THIS FORM FOR NEW CHEQUE......"

BLA BLA BLA