+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - `Economic Class Form` Schedule - 3 (Urgent Urgent plz!!)

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Hi,

A quick query!!

Please refer to captioned form which is part of the FSW application and its question # 11 (Your work experience). Please advise what should be written in the field `occupation`?? Are they asking for the titiles of different roles that one may have during his work tenor or they simply require the occupation as given under the NOC in NOC list.

For example, I am a banker by profession and I choose NOC 0122 which is narrated as `Banking, credit & other investment managers`..should I put under occupation field as Banking, credit & other investment managers OR my current title at my work followed by the previous designations held??

Regards
ok1

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Re: FSW - Economic Class Form Schedule - 3 (Urgent Urgent plz!!)

You have to put the one of the Example Titles given under NOC 0122 you can find it from
hrsdc.gc.ca

For e.g mine is:

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..

auqb said:
You have to put the one of the Example Titles given under NOC 0122 you can find it from
hrsdc.gc.ca

For e.g mine is:
What if I put occupation as `Banking, credit and other investment managers` and then attach a separate sheet indicating what my roles etc. were in the past and at present with details of job description? I will also be putting in some core responsibilities in the space `Main Responsibilities` provided in the form??

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting..
Re: FSW - `Economic Class Form` Schedule - 3 (Seniors??)

Anyone?? need to close this asap!! Thanks in advance

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010

ok1 said:
What if I put occupation as `Banking, credit and other investment managers` and then attach a separate sheet indicating what my roles etc. were in the past and at present with details of job description? I will also be putting in some core responsibilities in the space `Main Responsibilities` provided in the form??
yes if "Banking, credit and other investment managers" is in the example titles list. For the rest of your noc you can use the same form but you have to mention the no of yrs you worked under mention noc.
Yes you can use seprate sheet for your JD but then u should mention in the form that you have attched a sperate sheet.
Note: Plz attach Detail sheet for only your current Job Responsibilities i.e for NOC u are applying under not for all jobs you have done.