+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - College diploma - Original vs. Copy

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
Do you think I can submit my original certificates (in english) from the University instead of submitting a copy approved by a notary? ???

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
buterbrod said:
Do you think I can submit my original certificates (in english) from the University instead of submitting a copy approved by a notary? ???
neither they are asking for the originals nor the copy approved by notary.

What they are asking for is an attested copy of the original which is given by the university in a sealed envelope with university stamps. That means u need to go to the university to obtain it.

hope it helped.

::: rockstar :::

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
It's mentioned in the section 12 of the checklist "Copies, unless otherwise stated". Where did you take your citation from?

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
::: rockstar ::: said:
neither they are asking for the originals nor the copy approved by notary.

What they are asking for is an attested copy of the original which is given by the university in a sealed envelope with university stamps. That means u need to go to the university to obtain it.

hope it helped.

::: rockstar :
[/quote. You must send only original docs. There is an option to ask from the university to prepare original certificates in English in sealed envelope. Send the sealed envelop given you by your university.

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
Can somebody please send me a reference for the plase where it's stated "to send an original certificates"?
In the checklist (IMM5612) they ask to provide copies... :-\