Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
hello678 said:
Wello

Is there anything new. is there any new useful information we can know to give us a clue about our cases.

Has any body received medicals.
I already asked your questions hundred times and received nothing. Even what Wello mentioned about Al Matareed forum that someone got his medical from August 2010, when I checked this forum, I didn't feel that those are accurate information. Hope that anyone report anything accurate about receiving his medical.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
hello678 said:
i am asking if any body has recently attempted sending a message to embassy in cairo recently. If so can you tell me which files did they say they are currently processing in the message they replied with.
they are currently working on application received (with CIO) during april 2009.... that was the recent message that was personally sent to me when i sent to them an enquiry about my file early this month

hello678

Aug 14, 2011
Wello

wont you think that the embassy might be going by the 1st AOR from when we submitted our first application.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
they are currently working on application received (with CIO) during april 2009.... that was the recent message that was personally sent to me when i sent to them an enquiry about my file early this month
Thank you for your information , could you please copy the email received from the Embassy and post it in this forum
thank you

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
does anybody know which is the best country to live in Canada ( Federal )
could everybody tell which country he or she chose to live in
i myself chose Edmonton and locals call it deadmonton because its too cold but i dont care .

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
hello678 said:
i am asking if any body has recently attempted sending a message to embassy in cairo recently. If so can you tell me which files did they say they are currently processing in the message they replied with.
Hi
April 2009

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
moonlight1278 said:
you mean applications received at SIO in April , or first AOR received in April 2009
when you send an e-mail to Canadian embassy in cairo
the official respond is (we are working in files received in April 2009 )
but i know someone had his medical request from 10 days
his update file sent to CVO in august 2009
Good luck & hope Cairo office going on in after 28 feb system

hello678

Aug 14, 2011
samelgilany

are you saying that they are going by the date the first application was sent or the first AOR

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
finally somebody i know got his medical in fact she is a girl
Please tell us more details about her times.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
KMT said:
Please tell us more details about her times.
Hi guys , i contacted my freind regarding her times and i was really shocked when she informed me that she does not remember anything about it , she told me that she submitted her application to CIO then to CVO then she forgot about it , she even lived her life very normally without taking Canada in her consideration , she got married and she built a new business with her husband and she never ever thought for one second about consequences of her application for immigration as FSW to Canada , she did not wait or expect to receive her medical .
she really taught me a good lesson as i consider my self very idiot to think about iMMIGRATION TO Canada and i am doing nothing except waiting for CVO decision , people are doing many things now and their life got change every moment .
that why i would like to give a peice of advice to all of you to forget about this shit just submit your application and continue to live your life , DONT POSTPONE ANYTHING LATTER , TIME IS PRECIOUS AS OUR LIFE .