Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saedmahraan said:
god bless you canada for all

IN CAIRO I think they will move within 2 months
Hi Are you saying that Cairo office is a faster office?

S

saedmahraan

i mean they will work as i know they ask a freind for police certificate who applied in august 2009
Thanks

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Dear SaedMahran,
this confirms that they are on schedule, as in March 2011, audit 09 applicanttions would be spending 19 months in the VO, so they are rights on 18 months schedule (considering laterst events in Egypt).
but why did they ask your freind for police certificate? didn't he incldue it in the file????????? :-[

S

saedmahraan

mokka said:
Dear SaedMahran,
this confirms that they are on schedule, as in March 2011, audit 09 applicanttions would be spending 19 months in the VO, so they are rights on 18 months schedule (considering laterst events in Egypt).
but why did they ask your freind for police certificate? didn't he incldue it in the file????????? :-[
if you send it for two years

it is expired simply
you may commit a crime within 2 days not 2 years
just kidding

S

saedmahraan

I would like to suppose that

we must send many inquiries and faxes to cairo visa office in order to put them in pressure like

زي ما عملنا مع مباحث امن الدولة

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
saedmahraan said:
if you send it for two years

it is expired simply
you may commit a crime within 2 days not 2 years
just kidding
well many things could have expired in such 18 months period, including IELTS, Marital Status, Address, Current work Expreince,,,,,etc.
given that theory, the file needs to be reconstructed again, excpet for your Univ. Education :(
rabbena Youstor

as for your suggestion to over flow them with requests and suggestions, i wonder if that will work as they usually slow trhings in VO's existing in troubled areas, for example Ivory Coast is now the slowest in the globe due to the Civial War there.
again rabbena youstor.
to tell you the truth i think i'm strating to feel how sick it is to keep following up internet posts and data updates in regard to Canada immigration process.
offffffffffffffffffffffff

nermon81

Oct 1, 2009
hi every body
any one have good news ?
is any one his states changeing form RBVO to IN process??
i am so worry it had been more than one year for my application & document in Cairo Embassy what can i do ?
i just want if any one get medical from who sent his documents after 9/2009 till now.
and if the states change to in process from when ?? and get medical when ???and i have a littel question if the states cahnged to in process in we will recived medical request

i am sorry for my a lot of my questions but i am so confused about this daley

DrRomello

Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
My status changed from RBVO to In Process. My file was received in the cairo Embassy in April 2010.

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Congrats Doc, :)
my file was recieved around the same time, i hope i will follow you on that step, i have two Questions if your time allows:
1. on the rights bottom of the page that gives you the results, does it mention "Date Modified: 2010-08-05 "?? or what date if not that?

Thanks and Congrats once again
mokka

DrRomello

Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
No. The date is still the same 08-05-2010.
I'm not putting high hopes on the change of the status since the details that appear on the page when you click on the hyperlink didn't change. The documents are still pending review.

kicker_902

Jun 17, 2010
congrats man, did you submit your full docs in april 2010? or was the application transferred in april 2010?

thanks and good luck.

DrRomello

Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
the application was transferred from Sydney, Nova Scotia to the Cairo Visa Office on the 18th of March. I submitted all the documents by the beginning of April and got my second AOR on the 16th of April 2010.

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DrRomello said:
the application was transferred from Sydney, Nova Scotia to the Cairo Visa Office on the 18th of March. I submitted all the documents by the beginning of April and got my second AOR on the 16th of April 2010.
So what is the next step for you?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi DrRomello

Congratulation, But can you advice what program u r applying for, and Why it takes less than 12 months (Im touching wood now :), But just wondering ?
thanks
Saw