+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi All
I did checked lots of posts today on this forum and found lots of replies that they started for Jul 2009, While my 2nd AOR mentioning that they got my documents 1st of Jul 2009 !!!!, Is there something wrong with my mail ?
If so do they communicate by email or phone or courier like DHL or ARAMEX or.... and if not do they update the site where the site shows (RECIEVED BY VISA OFFICE )
:-(
Thanks
saw

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
did any one check the recent processing times on CIC website??

if you exceeded 18 months send an enquiry to the embassy and check their reply..

i already did!!!!

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
saw said:
Hi afr
I did applied Jul 2009 and still my status is pending review, Are you sure that Jul, Aug and sep got inprocess status ??
On more strange issue seems its not related to the time you sent the document, where as clear from CAPIS that there are priorities set on the file that may change your processing time, that is my conclusion only, thanks all

saw
Dear saw,

I wish all of us have good, quite, relaxing and blessed year. I am sure about July from earlier posts I read and about August from some one. regarding September I reviewed some earlier posts again. I did not find any case submitted his complete documents in September and got In-process.It seems I was confused. September case wasn't Cairo office. I apologize.

AFR

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Thanks Afr for your reply, Do you recommend that i send for query to them ? Even with the new processing time 18 mohths, Im already exceeding (20) ?
Do they have issues if someone send lots of asking emails to them ??
Thanks
BR/Saw

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Wello
When you did submit your documents to the egyptian embassy, did you exceed the 18 or the 19 months, Mine was 1st of Jul 2009
/saw

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
saw said:
Thanks Afr for your reply, Do you recommend that i send for query to them ? Even with the new processing time 18 mohths, Im already exceeding (20) ?
Thanks
BR/Saw
saw, my opinion not to keep silent for a long period of time as it might be some action unnoticeable from either sides to be taken. Writing to them over a reasonable intervals should not annoy them. The only negative issue is the feeling after receiving their reply telling the process takes such and such months. They cannot take any negative action against you due to writing to them at a reasonable durations.

Best regards

afr

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Afr
i did sent them email beginning of Jan 2010, I did sent them today but through there website enquire form and not email, hope they ok with that, Thanks for your advice
/saw

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saw said:
Thanks
BR/Saw
I also applied in June 2009 and my case has past 18 months. They said in my AOR that i should contact them after 18 months, But at the moment i am so frustrated as my application is at Abidjan visa office. They have suspended service there, because of the political crisis and they have re-directed all information to Senegal visa office. I have written to Senegal Visa office to find out if they are processing my application, but it is more than 28 days and no reply yet.

I am so confused of what to do. My caips notes revealed that the visa officer made so many mistakes in processing my file.
He asked me to give police report for 1 country i visited for 10 days and the other country i only took international examination from that country. He also asked for some documents that are in the file also, i just hope he finds them later.

I was advised to write to the visa office and i did and also fax them, so that they will at least get it, since it is very important for them to know about the mistake.

Please i advice those who are waiting from 2009 to order caips you will find a reason for the delay. I found mine, but only unfortunate because things are mixed up. My BF'D date of the Caip notes was 22.1.2011. Planning to order caips again in April to see what they did to my file.

Please advice me on what to do.

Wishing us good luck.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
saw said:
Hi Wello
When you did submit your documents to the egyptian embassy, did you exceed the 18 or the 19 months, Mine was 1st of Jul 2009
/saw
my application was received by the embassy on 5 Aug 2009, so yes i exceeded..

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hamdigalal said:
hi everybody mine still received by visa office since SEP 2009
African Visa offices are so slow if you look at processing times. I do not know why. They do not even have many applications like the Asian Visa offices ,still they are very slow.

I have notice on the forum that those getting Visa recently are 2009 applicants ,lets hope for the best.

S

saedmahraan

canadaforall said:
African Visa offices are so slow if you look at processing times. I do not know why. They do not even have many applications like the Asian Visa offices ,still they are very slow.

I have notice on the forum that those getting Visa recently are 2009 applicants ,lets hope for the best.
god bless you canada for all

IN CAIRO I think they will move within 2 months