+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
fanto said:
What is going on in Cairo Visa Office ,first they sent updates for all applicants ,then medicals rushing from january till March ,then decision made and rejection every day to people who were sent requests for updates , there will be no more medicals till July and next months will be visa for people who got medical
how didyou get these pieices of info?
specially next months will be visa for people who got medical? i highly doubt that

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
Hi Beely again
look i dont want you to be desapointed by loosing your chance to go to canada , but there is a better place really its Australia.
try with it
Canada embassy do not respond to emails and to phone calls and they are very strict about immigration process ( points and noc ) you know why because there is no enough jobs in canada and the embassy does not want to make the situation worser really believe me , canadian would like to immigrate to australia very much , better weather , available jobs .
dont wast time you will get an email from the embassy to inform you that you were rejected after 2 months ( decision made )
and dont try to send them enquiries because they will not relpy
Thank you moonlight for your interest, let me tell you that i recieved the rejection letter, and guess what they didn't calculate my wife's education points in the adaptability !!!!!!! which is 4 points , and they said that there were no evidence , can you imagine after all that time they are telling me so, and they refused the file without even send any request to me, and for your information i sent all the certificates and the transcripts ..... as am sure that i'am writing to you now>

so what do you think !! i have a right , and i can't get it, can you explain to me how can i do it ?? i tried all what you can imagine.

e-mails, faxes aand i sent direct to the office, and i receieved nothing from them .

and regarding australia, i'am agree with you , it may be better, but my job now is not in the occupation list, as it is not in canada now either , Technical Instructor 4131

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
beely said:
Thank you moonlight for your interest, let me tell you that i recieved the rejection letter, and guess what they didn't calculate my wife's education points in the adaptability !!!!!!! which is 4 points , and they said that there were no evidence , can you imagine after all that time they are telling me so, and they refused the file without even send any request to me, and for your information i sent all the certificates and the transcripts ..... as am sure that i'am writing to you now>

so what do you think !! i have a right , and i can't get it, can you explain to me how can i do it ?? i tried all what you can imagine.

e-mails, faxes aand i sent direct to the office, and i receieved nothing from them .

and regarding australia, i'am agree with you , it may be better, but my job now is not in the occupation list, as it is not in canada now either , Technical Instructor 4131
Hi Beely
I am really sorry to hear that , try other options to go to Canada if you are still interested .
i know many people who went to Canada without going through the immigration process and it was faster also
the worse way to go to canada is t going through he immigration process by the way .

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
Hi Beely
I am really sorry to hear that , try other options to go to Canada if you are still interested .
i know many people who went to Canada without going through the immigration process and it was faster also
the worse way to go to canada is t going through he immigration process by the way .
Hi Moonlight,

Could you please send me your contacts in personal message, as i really need to do something, i don't like to be negative

and i want to know the other options you are talking about

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Haloooooooooo
Any body there, i can not find any one discussing any thing, Any hope ? , No Hope ?,....
BR/Saw

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
saw said:
Haloooooooooo
Any body there, i can not find any one discussing any thing, Any hope ? , No Hope ?,....
BR/Saw
Hey i have done the medical and it was recieved in lodong visa office on 21 march and the rprf in bank in cairo around same date but till now no news and the online status is the same in process with start date anyone has any info what should be added to make sure that iam in right track or not

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi emydoov
how did u know that the medical arrived to london ? , i did my medical since Feb 1st and not yet recieved any request for Passport for VISA
BR/Saw

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
saw said:
Hi emydoov
how did u know that the medical arrived to london ? , i did my medical since Feb 1st and not yet recieved any request for Passport for VISA
BR/Saw
Yea recieved as per the tracking number of the dr in fedex comp but no info about it from cairo visa office

But from 1st of feb till now is too long , did u send them mail asking ?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Emydoov

as per friend of mine, he did the medical last Oct 2011 and got the request for passport mid Jan, almost 3.5 months !!!

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
saw said:
Hi Emydoov

as per friend of mine, he did the medical last Oct 2011 and got the request for passport mid Jan, almost 3.5 months !!!
Wow o thought one month max , question ? Is ur ecas state somthing different to indicate receival of medicals for example ?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
same as urs
nothing new !!!
any way its a matter of time, i knew as well the passport VISA stamp takes 3-5 weeks as well

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
saw said:
same as urs
nothing new !!!
any way its a matter of time, i knew as well the passport VISA stamp takes 3-5 weeks as well
Another question , do uknow i have to land after year of the medical or of the passport stamp ?

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
saw said:
example if u do the medical at Feb 1st then u have to land before 1st of Feb 2013
Yea ithink this is because the medical is one year to expire

But do u hear anyone got rejected after medical or is really matter of time ?