+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Seniors,

I have strange thing happened and need some advises, i'am April 2010 applicant, and i got in process in February 2011 but with RBVO details.

and on December 2011 they asked to update my documents ( police certificates, bank statements, ect.. ) till now everything is normal

And suddenly, yesterday i found my E-case (Decision Made) and inside they added two lines more in the same time

- Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012.

- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so is that a computer glitch !!!! or it's a rejection !!!!!

and how come it's a rejection, and they asked me to send updates , and as they mentioned that they started processing on February 27, is it normal to start processing and then reject !!!!!!

I don't understand anything and am really upset :mad:

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
beely said:
Seniors,

I have strange thing happened and need some advises, i'am April 2010 applicant, and i got in process in February 2011 but with RBVO details.

and on December 2011 they asked to update my documents ( police certificates, bank statements, ect.. ) till now everything is normal

And suddenly, yesterday i found my E-case (Decision Made) and inside they added two lines more in the same time

- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

and how come it's a rejection, and they asked me to send updates , and as they mentioned that they started processing on February 27, is it normal to start processing and then reject !!!!!!

Who knows? May be this decision is a positive not negative decision. Be optimistic, the decision might be that your file is ok and that the medical is on the way. Please inform us in case if you receive any reply.

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
Hi , no i did not receive request for update and still did not receive my refusal letter but my ECAS has updated to decision made before MR which mean rejection .
Beely yes i have caculated my points befor i send it CVO but i thought they will accept me , i guess they did not so i am going to take IELTS another time to get this point .
i do have an easier way to get it , is to get married but still did not find the suitable girl.
i am ready to help any girl want to immigrate to canada on condation that we get marry and then divorce when in Canada , means marriage only on papers ONLY
but i am not 100% sure that they will open my file
i am also not sure that they close it
my ecas shows that my application was reviewed and start processing in 3 jan 2012 . then a decision has been made and an officer will contact me
anybody know if it will be possible to reconsider my file again after i got a good ielts results or married ?
Moonlight,

Any news about your case? Did the embassy send you any clarification?

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
KMT said:
Who knows? May be this decision is a positive not negative decision. Be optimistic, the decision might be that your file is ok and that the medical is on the way. Please inform us in case if you receive any reply.
do u think so ? !!!!

but this the first time to hear about something like that !!!!!!

i know that if the status changed from RBVO to Decision made without starting processing date, it a sign of rejection

but in my casethey asked me to update my documents, and in the E-case my status changed with the two lines in the same time, and it mentioned that they started processing from February 27, and in the same update the decision made line..

So i don't understand anything honestly

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
beely said:
do u think so ? !!!!

but this the first time to hear about something like that !!!!!!

i know that if the status changed from RBVO to Decision made without starting processing date, it a sign of rejection

but in my casethey asked me to update my documents, and in the E-case my status changed with the two lines in the same time, and it mentioned that they started processing from February 27, and in the same update the decision made line..

So i don't understand anything honestly
Please send now an email to the embassy to ask them about a clarification about the decision. Sure, they will reply you. Good luck and keep us updated.

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
Hey , i got the request for medicals thx god

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Congratulations emydoov but one question did you receive them by mail or by email and what is your E-case status now thnx :)

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
bebomallah said:
Congratulations emydoov but one question did you receive them by mail or by email and what is your E-case status now thnx :)
I recieved email mentioning that there will be packge recieved by dhl with the tracking number in email
I recieved the package and i reserved the medical
My status is the same but one line added that the papers reviewed and started processing on 29/2/2012

jocana

Sep 3, 2011
Hello all,

Just want to ask how to get school records in Egypt, is it that hard?I have my friend who has done Industrial Engineering Diploma but he found hard getting his school records.He asked his friend to get his transcripts but the school only gave the grades of the final year (which is 3rd year)?Is it possible?The school said they could not issue grades for 1st and 2nd year?Is it like that?Those who have knowledge about the issuance of school transcripts in Egypt please help us about this issue.

Thank you.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
beely said:
Seniors,

HI Beely
sorry to say that its 100% rejection
how many points you got
what is your noc
sorry again

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Beely again
look i dont want you to be desapointed by loosing your chance to go to canada , but there is a better place really its Australia.
try with it
Canada embassy do not respond to emails and to phone calls and they are very strict about immigration process ( points and noc ) you know why because there is no enough jobs in canada and the embassy does not want to make the situation worser really believe me , canadian would like to immigrate to australia very much , better weather , available jobs .
dont wast time you will get an email from the embassy to inform you that you were rejected after 2 months ( decision made )
and dont try to send them enquiries because they will not relpy

jjkingo

Jan 25, 2012
hi all
can some body answer my questions
i first apply in cio was on 12-2009
cio approval on2-2010
send the file to cairo embassy on 4-2010
return it back missing ilets 10-2010
i send it back with ilets 1-2011
aor 2-2011 with new file no
there is a job offer
noc3131
points with out job offer 68
no news after that is iam late or not
when can i expect to hear from them
plssssssssssssss some one answer me

fanto

Mar 8, 2012
What is going on in Cairo Visa Office ,first they sent updates for all applicants ,then medicals rushing from january till March ,then decision made and rejection every day to people who were sent requests for updates , there will be no more medicals till July and next months will be visa for people who got medical