Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
Hi Guys :

I would like to ask if anybody who got his refusal letter because of one missed point can sit for IELTS again and got better score and send it to the embassy to open his file again
does it work ?
i mean can the embassy open his file again
Did you get refuse? :eek: I hope NOT.

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
yes because i got only 66 points
Did they request from you update for new documents then informed you about the refuse or just sent refuse? Also, why the refuse as long as you got a file number from Sydney?

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
yes because i got only 66 points
Dear Moonlight,

Did you calcualte your score before and you know that you are 66 points ? i mean didn't you surprise becasue of this refusal ?

it's very strange after all that period and you get the refusal now !!!!!

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
KMT said:
Did they request from you update for new documents then informed you about the refuse or just sent refuse? Also, why the refuse as long as you got a file number from Sydney?
Hi , no i did not receive request for update and still did not receive my refusal letter but my ECAS has updated to decision made before MR which mean rejection .
Beely yes i have caculated my points befor i send it CVO but i thought they will accept me , i guess they did not so i am going to take IELTS another time to get this point .
i do have an easier way to get it , is to get married but still did not find the suitable girl.
i am ready to help any girl want to immigrate to canada on condation that we get marry and then divorce when in Canada , means marriage only on papers ONLY
but i am not 100% sure that they will open my file
i am also not sure that they close it
my ecas shows that my application was reviewed and start processing in 3 jan 2012 . then a decision has been made and an officer will contact me
anybody know if it will be possible to reconsider my file again after i got a good ielts results or married ?

enthral

Apr 28, 2010
Well I tried to contact the Embassy by email, fax , even send them an a letter. but no reply I have only 1 week to travel back to Australia, and till now my passports are in the embassy , anyone of you guys took more than 3 weeks to get his visa???, do you guys have any idea how to contact the embassy, If I go to the Embassy , shall I be able to meet anyone from the embassy and express my point of view, or it is difficult ?

please advise as I am really worried and I don't know what to do ?

Regards

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
enthral said:
Well I tried to contact the Embassy by email, fax , even send them an a letter. but no reply I have only 1 week to travel back to Australia, and till now my passports are in the embassy , anyone of you guys took more than 3 weeks to get his visa???, do you guys have any idea how to contact the embassy, If I go to the Embassy , shall I be able to meet anyone from the embassy and express my point of view, or it is difficult ?

please advise as I am really worried and I don't know what to do ?

Regards
Yes, many people took this time and even more. Sometimes, the delay might reach several months.

I don't think that you will be able to meet anyone in the embassy but you can try.

Best thing is to keep trying to contact them by email or fax. Good luck.

enthral

Apr 28, 2010
what several months , I will lose my job if that happens, I will ask them to send my passports I don't want that stupid PR
and those people never replies to me that is stupid really.

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
enthral said:
what several months , I will lose my job if that happens, I will ask them to send my passports I don't want that stupid PR
and those people never replies to me that is stupid really.
why don'y you apply for another passport?
some people are claiming that they lost their passport and issue a new one,
then take the ne wone to the australian embassy to issue you a new visa.

enthral

Apr 28, 2010
cause the work visa which I have is issued from Australia , all work visas are issued from Australia. it takes even more time to reissue the visa

but I will consider that
what I want now is to get my passports, I started to hate the Canadian Pr and the way they treat us , Australia Embassy respond to emails and phone calls unlike the canadian embassy which seems that they don't respect us !!!!!

I sent emails
faxes
even mails to them with my ticket and a written letter , they mentioned they need 3 weeks now it is even more ,they don't care about your situation, your obligations or anything . I might tell them that I have no more interest in this PR process anymore and I need my passports, I don't understand why do you need 3 weeks to put a stamp on the passport what have you been doing for 2 years then. what a waste of time and waste of money this canadian PR thing. and at the end people go there and find no jobs, am really mad by the way they treat us and seriously I have no more interest to proceed with theis canadian PR, infact I decided I will apply for the australian one while I am in Australia. specially after I saw how they deal with us here.

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
ايه يا جماعة
انا مش عارف ادخل على موقع المطاريد
فى مشكلة فى الموقع ولا ايه
ياريت لو حد يفيدنى

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
afr said:
ايه يا جماعة
انا مش عارف ادخل على موقع المطاريد
فى مشكلة فى الموقع ولا ايه
ياريت لو حد يفيدنى
me too, i don't know what is going on !!!!!!!!

hiema581

Jun 1, 2010
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
16-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
28-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2012
LANDED..........
02-09-2012
beely said:
me too, i don't know what is going on !!!!!!!!
The site is down and hopefully will get back in service some time today in the afternoon

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
hiema581 said:
The site is down and hopefully will get back in service some time today in the afternoon
Yes it is down since yesterday :(

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.