august 2009 to embassy

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saedmahraan said:
believe or not
april 2009 cio

august 2009 to embassy
Hi Saedmahraan , could you please tell us about your ECAS , i mean when you access it you read what , documents still pending review or reviewed ?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Congratulation SaedMahran
So seems they are not working in series as i mentioned where Sep 2009 got there medical before you,
which indicate that there is hope for me (Jul 2009)
Any way finally i got different reply than the standard one telling me that my Application is in the process queue , I find it ok answer compared to there usual reply with the standard 24 or 36 month processing
Can you please tell us what is the current status (Inprocess) details on the web (pending review or ....)
thanks
Best regards
Best Wishes and good luck
SAW

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi moonlight
When did u applied your documents in Cairo/Egypt Embassy ? and which Noc u r in ?
BR/Saw

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Hi moonlight
When did u applied your documents in Cairo/Egypt Embassy ? and which Noc u r in ?
BR/Saw
Hi Saw :
i really dont remember dates exactely , but it was in 2009 .
NOC Code 3152
what about you

saw

Feb 27, 2011
moonlight
cant remember when u applied ur documents to Canadian embassy in Egypt ?!, Cant believe !!!!!!!!
Lots of Aug and Sep got there medical , Mine still not yet even im in Jul, I contact the embassy and told me that my application in process queue ,
Any way good luck
BR/Saw

enthral

Apr 28, 2010
Guys,
Medical requested Today , I am currently in Australia so I requested an extension of 2 months and they have given that to me ,
I have been following this forum since I have applied in the 2009 , and it was quite useful , as I knew I will get a reply frol m the Embassy very soon when Mr Saad had his medical requested.

My advice to every body to be patient , and don't put high hopes on Canada, Western countries are not like Gulf countries they require hardworking, challenge and being competent. and we Egyptians and seriously am not exaggerating, all we need is motivation and encouragement.

I submitted my case to CIO on August 2009 and to the Embassy in December 2009.
my category is 8222, Oil and Gas drilling supervisors.

well I wanted to know now what are the next steps after the medicals does anybody has an idea on the procedures ??????

Best Regards

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
Can we know enthral, in which embassy did you apply your application?????

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
enthral said:
Guys,
Medical requested Today , I am currently in Australia so I requested an extension of 2 months and they have given that to me ,
I have been following this forum since I have applied in the 2009 , and it was quite useful , as I knew I will get a reply frol m the Embassy very soon when Mr Saad had his medical requested.

My advice to every body to be patient , and don't put high hopes on Canada, Western countries are not like Gulf countries they require hardworking, challenge and being competent. and we Egyptians and seriously am not exaggerating, all we need is motivation and encouragement.

I submitted my case to CIO on August 2009 and to the Embassy in December 2009.
my category is 8222, Oil and Gas drilling supervisors.

well I wanted to know now what are the next steps after the medicals does anybody has an idea on the procedures ??????
first congratulation Enthral
i just would like to ask you about your ECAS , i mean when you open it you see what?
documents still pending review or reviwed ?
KMT it is clearly obvious that Enthral submitted his application to cairo visa office
thank you

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
first congratulation Enthral
i just would like to ask you about your ECAS , i mean when you open it you see what?
documents still pending review or reviwed ?
KMT it is clearly obvious that Enthral submitted his application to cairo visa office
thank you
I agree with you. However, I asked because many Egyptians are applying for immigration from outside Egypt and he already mentioned that he is currently in Australia.

enthral

Apr 28, 2010
In the Ecas they said the Documents were reviewed and they started processing, and yes I have applied through Cairo office, they will send you and email and will even call you by phone.

don't worry it is just a matter of times. and it is not 3 years as you guys think . it is exactly as they mentioned 18-19 month.

good luck guys , I didn't participate much in the past but I was reading your posts. and they were quite useful giving me an estimate on the processing time.

be patient guys it is coming and soon all of your will be celebrating. just my advice don't go to those country without a planned job. and if you go there without having a job, don't quit your jobs cause it is very difficult for us to be recognized by those countries , I know that because I work in Australia and have plenty of friends working in Canada.

best luck to everyone , please let me know does paying the fees and doing the medical means that we had our Permanent resident , you guys must be more aware of that.