Med's Done....
wait
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
there's no such thing as an agreement between an embassy and a bank to verify ur account without ur consent. the embassy cannot just ask a bank to verify ur account without ur permission in violation of the bank secrecy law. if really needed, a court order should be requested.. the statement that u allowed the embassy to use ur information is not applicable to ur bank accounts..

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
i asked a BDO asst mgr if such embassy can inquire about your account... ill copy & post her txt reply

"ma'am pwede po sila mag verify ng acct. Kc po may waiver na pirmado si client na ina allow si bdo na mag bigay info dun sa na certified na account. "

so i checked my bank certificate i requested which i submitted to CIC (full docs) theres a statement that I granted BDO the authority to give to the Canadian EMbassy upon request, information related to the aforementioned deposit/account with the branch.

just check your bank certificate it is all stated there nothing to argue about it.

AnGeLJaDe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
23-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-09-2011
I hope this can help regarding the bank account issues. One lending company here that is connected with an agency that processes immigration applications actually advices to "borrow" the money only for 1 month (thus the interest runs for a month only). they will deposit the money in your existing account but they will keep your ATM or bank book, whatever is applicable. In accordance with the bank secrecy law, it has been stated and supported by some of friends working in banks that the embassy can only verify on whether the account is really existing, for how long and when was the account opened. The embassy is not allowed to verify HOW MUCH MONEY the account has. I have been trusting on this since I don't have the same amount declared in the bank certificates that I submitted last year because I already made withdrawals.

Anyone please feel free to comment. Thank you.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
AnGeLJaDe said:
I hope this can help regarding the bank account issues. One lending company here that is connected with an agency that processes immigration applications actually advices to "borrow" the money only for 1 month (thus the interest runs for a month only). they will deposit the money in your existing account but they will keep your ATM or bank book, whatever is applicable. In accordance with the bank secrecy law, it has been stated and supported by some of friends working in banks that the embassy can only verify on whether the account is really existing, for how long and when was the account opened. The embassy is not allowed to verify HOW MUCH MONEY the account has. I have been trusting on this since I don't have the same amount declared in the bank certificates that I submitted last year because I already made withdrawals.

i totally agree with the statement above,and it is quite a norm already for people who can't afford to raise funds.

However, there's a lot of immigration consultancy who has self vested interest to encourage their clients to avail such programs and pay 3.5% monthly interest rate.1% out of 3.5 % monthly will go to the consultancy.This is a good business after all,as they say.

The worst case scenario,some agency will tell their client to provide show POF to all it's family members,even if the main applicant will be going to canada and the rest is non-accompanying.I am real shocked and laugh about it when the agent told me.What a poker face!wlang patawad,sabi pa niya madedeny daw sa canada,and magic world niya,para safe daw!

Anyway,maganda tlaga d2 sa blog,you can learn a lot at alam mo kung saan ang mga consultancy na titirahin ka tlga.

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
AnGeLJaDe said:

Hi,
Thank you for such a valuable info regarding bank account issue. I myself is maintaining an account for 7 months already and is paying interest in advance every month equivalent to 3.5% of the required POF. In the bank certificate i submitted to the embassy, it states the amount of money my account has and there is no disclosure or waiver stating that i am giving consent to the embassy to verify my account. Where can i see those notes? With this, i am seeking ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU HERE if i can call the financing agency first hour tomrrow to reduce the amount up to the required maintaining balance only just to keep my account active?

AnGeLJaDe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
23-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-09-2011
starlight 30, when you borrowed money from the lending company, did you open the account yourself or is the account owned by the company placed under your name? if i were in your place and if you own the account, i will return the money to them to avoid paying the interest. BUT DO NOT CLOSE THE ACCOUNT so that when the embassy will verify the existence of the account, it is still there. kahit iwanan mo lang ng konting laman para hindi ma close. im sorry to tell you but i think niloko ka ng lending company. and i cannot blame you naman at natakot ka. 7 mos interest is not a joke at 3.5% pa talaga. mga balasubas!

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
starlight30 said:
Hi,
Thank you for such a valuable info regarding bank account issue. I myself is maintaining an account for 7 months already and is paying interest in advance every month equivalent to 3.5% of the required POF. In the bank certificate i submitted to the embassy, it states the amount of money my account has and there is no disclosure or waiver stating that i am giving consent to the embassy to verify my account. Where can i see those notes? With this, i am seeking ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU HERE if i can call the financing agency first hour tomrrow to reduce the amount up to the required maintaining balance only just to keep my account active?

kahit maintaining balance .pwde na yan.huwag ka nang uutang pa,ipaburger mo na lng sa mga familya mo or pangdagdag gastos.

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
AnGeLJaDe said:
starlight 30, when you borrowed money from the lending company, did you open the account yourself or is the account owned by the company placed under your name? if i were in your place and if you own the account, i will return the money to them to avoid paying the interest. BUT DO NOT CLOSE THE ACCOUNT so that when the embassy will verify the existence of the account, it is still there. kahit iwanan mo lang ng konting laman para hindi ma close. im sorry to tell you but i think niloko ka ng lending company. and i cannot blame you naman at natakot ka. 7 mos interest is not a joke at 3.5% pa talaga. mga balasubas!
Yes i borrowed money from the lending company for 3.5%. They gave me the check then i opened an account under my name but they get my passbook as an assurance na hindi ko magalaw pera nila. Then i am paying the interest in advance....... Huhuhuhuhu :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:....sobrang nahirapan ako talaga...sweldo ko dun lang napunta for 6 months..

Sobrang thankful talaga ako sa forum na 'to kasi na save nyo ako for paying the interest which is bukas na dapat ang ika 7 months....

I sincerely thank you to AngelJade, kimwayne, rslcanada, shobott2011 and the rest of the forumers...

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
hope to hear some MRs from all of us

shobott2011

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
wait
Med's Done....
wait
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
rslcanada said:
i asked a BDO asst mgr if such embassy can inquire about your account... ill copy & post her txt reply

"ma'am pwede po sila mag verify ng acct. Kc po may waiver na pirmado si client na ina allow si bdo na mag bigay info dun sa na certified na account. "

so i checked my bank certificate i requested which i submitted to CIC (full docs) theres a statement that I granted BDO the authority to give to the Canadian EMbassy upon request, information related to the aforementioned deposit/account with the branch.

just check your bank certificate it is all stated there nothing to argue about it.

pag sure oiiiiiii?????????

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
sad news ... just learned that a friend who applied for NOC 1122 after June 2010 got rejected. basis was her work experience did not fit well on the duties and responsibilities of the NOC code. her credit card was actually charged...im guessing she will receive a re-fund.

for all those who will be applying, please scrutinize very carefully the duties and repsonsibilities for the NOC codes listed. it would be safe to check that 80% of the main roles/duties should be covered by your experience.

:'(

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
Guys,

Today my status changed to IN PROCESS... yeehheey!!!! Sana MR na susunod nito :) :) :) :) :)

pfcastelo

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
26-11-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
01-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2012
LANDED..........
30-07-2012
starlight30 said:
Guys,

Today my status changed to IN PROCESS... yeehheey!!!! Sana MR na susunod nito :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats Starllight! What does your ecas say?

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
pfcastelo said:
Congrats Starllight! What does your ecas say?
Same info when it was still RBVO. Do you have an idea why is this so?

We received your application for permanent residence on mmddyyyy.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on mmddyyyy. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Manila office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Manila office on mmddyyyy. The Manila office may contact you.

pfcastelo

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
26-11-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
01-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2012
LANDED..........
30-07-2012
starlight30 said:
Same info when it was still RBVO. Do you have an idea why is this so?

We received your application for permanent residence on mmddyyyy.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on mmddyyyy. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Manila office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Manila office on mmddyyyy. The Manila office may contact you.
I think this one is legit. This statement "Your application and supporting documents were received by the Manila office. They are pending review." makes it legit. I really hope so. Padating na MR mo!