+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2015(paper application under PNP category)

rupa123

May 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got nominated from province and applied for PR(FSW paper application under province nominee category) on July 28th 2015.
I got my application returned Oct 8th 2015 due to birth certificate issue.
I have born in India and I got birth certificate from BLS international services.

I am not sure why they didn't accepted the birth certificate from BLS toronto.

Could any one help me why they have returned.

They have just mentioned the package please provide the copy of birth certificate.

Thanks,
Rupa.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Rupa,

I have experienced this issue and it is true CIC wont accept Birth Certificate from Indian Embassy the only way to tackle this issue is to provide original BC or provide a copy of 10th certificate which will have your DOB mentioned on it.

-Navid

rupa123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I got nominated from province and applied for PR(FSW paper application under province nominee category) on July 28th 2015.
I got my application returned Oct 8th 2015 due to birth certificate issue.
I have born in India and I got birth certificate from BLS international services.

I am not sure why they didn't accepted the birth certificate from BLS toronto.

Could any one help me why they have returned.

They have just mentioned the package please provide the copy of birth certificate.

Thanks,
Rupa.

rupa123

May 14, 2015
HI Navid,

Thank you for you response.

But how the CIC will accept the copy of 10th certificate as birth certificate?

Did you send them the same 10th class certificate?

Please let me know if there is something i can do quick. i thought i have to get the certificate from my native place.
Thanks,
Rupa
navid2014 said:
Hi Rupa,

I have experienced this issue and it is true CIC wont accept Birth Certificate from Indian Embassy the only way to tackle this issue is to provide original BC or provide a copy of 10th certificate which will have your DOB mentioned on it.

-Navid