Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
They generally provide 30 days to submit required docs..In some cases they provided 60 Days also..

So no worries Brother

smo said:
thnx for the valuable info bro! Do they give at least a month to submit these doc?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
Dear All,

As you all know My 2nd Line updated on 28th October 2014 and After that no communication from SGVO yet..so I decided to claim GCMS note on 25th December 2014. I got my GCMS note today which is generated on 29th December 2014.

Some of the findings of My GCMS Notes are given below:

Under Assessment Tab there are below observations i found:

ELIGIBILITY: Passed
SECURITY: Not Started
HIRV:
CRIMINALITY: Not Started
Org Crime:
MEDICAL: Not Started
MISREPRESENTATION:
OTHER REQS:
FINAL:

Under Events there is 1 Event stated and there are below remarks:

Created Date: 2014/10/24
Event: INTERVIEW
Purpose: ELIGIBILITY
Start Date:
End Date:
Event Outcome: Not Started
Event Office: Singapore
Interview Language: English

Under Activity there are total 37 Activities stated and I found 3 of the activities have ramarks SUBMITTED-DELAYED (But on same date it was mentioned as NRT) for both Me & My spouse

Criminality,Security & Medical - Not Started

Selection - Passed

Activity Type: Biographic - Status - Submit - Delayed - Updated Date - 2014/11/03 - This Remarks of Delay are mentioned in PA,SPOUSE & My Daughter.

But in the same day I found Status of Biographic Activity as NRT.

Under Notes Section there are Total 12 notes..Those notes basically comprises the correspondence with SGVO regarding my NBB addition, Payment deduction from CC, PA & Spouse NOC etc..Only 1 note with detail explanation where it was mentioned about ELIGIBILITY and they mentioned about Job duty matched with Lead Statement & main duties with NOC,ECAS Acceptance,IELTS Acceptance of PA & Spouse and overall point exceeded the passing marks.

There are no more significant activity or remarks in my file..Ashif Bro & Mcgyver Bro - Any input from your perception?
Analysis of your GCMS note:

1. There is the likelihood of your being invited for an interview to give strength to your eligibility. Although it appears you might have been provisionally passed as eligibile under FSW Class,there might be one or two questions that you might be requested to respond to.

2. NRT means No Reportable Trace - Meaning you don't have any criminal record serious enough to find you inadmissible under criminality. It also means a search has been conducted to find if there are similar biographies as yours where criminal records have been kept.

3.Please read your GCMS note from top to bottom,not otherwise. By this I mean,if you have 12 notes,your attention should be focused on Note 1 as that signifies the most recent note on your case file.

4. By and large,your case file is progressing as scheduled. However,you should also focus on your next due date as that signifies that around that period you might receive an update on your case file.

5. Start preparing for an Interview. The interview in my opinion is to strengthen the fact that you have been provisionally passed to be eligible for FSW Class.

6.Also,watch out for APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT. It tells you who (the immigration officer)your case file has been assigned to and when the officer should action/report back/update your case file.

I wish you the very best!

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks a ton for your time and analyzing my GCMS note

I am also thinking that i wud be called for an interview..So far I have not seen any applicants from SGVO got interview call, that's why a bit tensed about the interview session.

Note 1 - Updated on 2014/11/03 and it was about the acknowledgment receipt of 150 CAD of my NBB addition fee sent to me.
Note 2 - Updated on 2014/11/03 and it was about the receipt of my sent docs and 150 CAD
Note 3 - Updated on 2014/10/27 - Label - Eligibility, Text - The case has been provisionally passed taking at face value the docs on appln. However final decision pending review.

Under Eligibility Assessment there is a field Due date and the date is 2015/08/11

Are u referring to this due date on ur point 4?

Thanks again for your co-operation..

solomonwise said:
Analysis of your GCMS note:

1. There is the likelihood of your being invited for an interview to give strength to your eligibility. Although it appears you might have been provisionally passed as eligibile under FSW Class,there might be one or two questions that you might be requested to respond to.

2. NRT means No Reportable Trace - Meaning you don't have any criminal record serious enough to find you inadmissible under criminality. It also means a search has been conducted to find if there are similar biographies as yours where criminal records have been kept.

3.Please read your GCMS note from top to bottom,not otherwise. By this I mean,if you have 12 notes,your attention should be focused on Note 1 as that signifies the most recent note on your case file.

4. By and large,your case file is progressing as scheduled. However,you should also focus on your next due date as that signifies that around that period you might receive an update on your case file.

5. Start preparing for an Interview. The interview in my opinion is to strengthen the fact that you have been provisionally passed to be eligible for FSW Class.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
Thanks a ton for your time and analyzing my GCMS note

I am also thinking that i wud be called for an interview..So far I have not seen any applicants from SGVO got interview call, that's why a bit tensed about the interview session.

Note 1 - Updated on 2014/11/03 and it was about the acknowledgment receipt of 150 CAD of my NBB addition fee sent to me.
Note 2 - Updated on 2014/11/03 and it was about the receipt of my sent docs and 150 CAD
Note 3 - Updated on 2014/10/27 - Label - Eligibility, Text - The case has been provisionally passed taking at face value the docs on appln. However final decision pending review.

Under Eligibility Assessment there is a field Due date and the date is 2015/08/11

Are u referring to this due date on ur point 4?

Thanks again for your co-operation..
Ok. I am not referring to the Eligibility Assessment due date - This is usually set to One year of the receipt of your PER.

There is a sub head with title as APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT. It will show who the case has been assigned to,who assigned it and when action is required (due date). It will give you an idea of when next you might get an update on your case file.

With respect to the interview,remember this might be waived if a senior immigration officer does not find the need for that. This does not usually happen. When an interview has been called for,you will likely receive a mail asking you to come for the interview.

You might need to take a closer look at the notes to be sure a concern was not raise by your case processing officer. That might give you an idea of what prompted the interview.

Human Harun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I'm Applied on August & Received PER on 22nd December now waiting for AOR & next.......... Please pray for me.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks ...I got the Application assignment sub head and the due date was 2014/11/19...

I also checked the notes thoroughly but there is nothing related to INTERVIEW..

Let's wait and see whats in my luck...Thanks again for your prompt response

solomonwise said:
Ok. I am not referring to the Eligibility Assessment due date - This is usually set to One year of the receipt of your PER.

There is a sub head with title as APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT. It will show who the case has been assigned to,who assigned it and when action is required (due date). It will give you an idea of when next you might get an update on your case file.

With respect to the interview,remember this might be waived if a senior immigration officer does not find the need for that. This does not usually happen. When an interview has been called for,you will likely receive a mail asking you to come for the interview.

You might need to take a closer look at the notes to be sure a concern was not raise by your case processing officer. That might give you an idea of what prompted the interview.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
Thanks ...I got the Application assignment sub head and the due date was 2014/11/19...

I also checked the notes thoroughly but there is nothing related to INTERVIEW..

Let's wait and see whats in my luck...Thanks again for your prompt response

I should mention that if the last GCMS note was generated on the 29th of December 2014,a lot of activities might have taken place between then and now. Please keep that in mind and hope for the best!

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks ..yes during this month SGVO is active again issuing AOR & 2nd line update..few MR/PPR too..so lets wait and see what they do to my file :)

solomonwise said:

I should mentioned that if the last GCMS note was generated on the 29th of December 2014,a lot of activities might have taken place between then and now. Please keep that in mind and hope for the best!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
redstone said:
Ashif,,,, with dna request letter cic provide a list of 4 laboratory in Canada from where u have to do DNA test. Your friend has to choose one of them & pay around $400 for 2 person. Once you made arrangement with laboratory you have to send 2 passport photo to cic-singapre for each person . Then it may take 2 weeks to 2 months to get a schedule for dna sample collection. previously Prescription Point, Banani collected dna sample on behalf of laboratory. they will call you when they get schedule from singapore.

So much thanks vaia...:)

Sent u a PM....:)

+1... :-* :-* :-*

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
v_i_r_u_s said:
Thanks ..yes during this month SGVO is active again issuing AOR & 2nd line update..few MR/PPR too..so lets wait and see what they do to my file :)
solomonwise comprehensively said it all.i cannot think of something to add. But i have to say that some pretentious ppl on this website confidently assume that sgvo never calls for interviews. While interviews often get waived, interviews nevertheless are a reality. You example is a slap to those ppl. I hope there never comes a scedule for ur interview and that a case officer decides to waive it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
v_i_r_u_s said:
Dear All,

As you all know My 2nd Line updated on 28th October 2014 and After that no communication from SGVO yet..so I decided to claim GCMS note on 25th December 2014. I got my GCMS note today which is generated on 29th December 2014.

Some of the findings of My GCMS Notes are given below:

Under Assessment Tab there are below observations i found:

ELIGIBILITY: Passed
SECURITY: Not Started
HIRV:
CRIMINALITY: Not Started
Org Crime:
MEDICAL: Not Started
MISREPRESENTATION:
OTHER REQS:
FINAL:

Under Events there is 1 Event stated and there are below remarks:

Created Date: 2014/10/24
Event: INTERVIEW
Purpose: ELIGIBILITY
Start Date:
End Date:
Event Outcome: Not Started
Event Office: Singapore
Interview Language: English

Under Activity there are total 37 Activities stated and I found 3 of the activities have ramarks SUBMITTED-DELAYED (But on same date it was mentioned as NRT) for both Me,My spouse & Daughter

Criminality,Security & Medical - Not Started

Selection - Passed

Activity Type: Biographic - Status - Submit - Delayed - Updated Date - 2014/11/03 - This Remarks of Delay are mentioned in PA,SPOUSE & My Daughter.

But in the same day I found Status of Biographic Activity as NRT.

Under Notes Section there are Total 12 notes..Those notes basically comprises the correspondence with SGVO regarding my NBB addition, Payment deduction from CC, PA & Spouse NOC etc..Only 1 note with detail explanation where it was mentioned about ELIGIBILITY and they mentioned about Job duty matched with Lead Statement & main duties with NOC,Documents related to work experience on file - REVIEWED but not VERIFIED, ECAS Acceptance,IELTS Acceptance of PA & Spouse and overall point exceeded the passing marks.

I was kinda worried about my NBB addition to my application, but I found they added my NBB properly to my application.

There are no more significant activities or remarks in my file..Ashif Bro & Mcgyver Bro - Any input from your perception?

+1 for sharing the despcriptive update of ur GCMS report...:)

A lot of discussion has already been made i guess...

In a summary what U I have seen, ur file has passed the major part which is Eligibility.

Now its a matter of time...

I have similar one just like u....except an addition -

Medical- In Progress.

Scrutiny and Criminality is not passed yet....:)

And actually there is no significance of Due date for SG applicants....So dont worry for that. many applicant's this date was expired without getting MR...

And since SG is now in motion everything will not be too delayed - I really pray for that!

Another FSW13 SG applicant - Tausifh vai got his GCMS report today ...( got his second line on 13th Oct 14).

He is also having same situation....

And regarding Interview- this is called before second line addition , its a part of eligibility evaluation ....

So just pray that ur file is retouched by the Visa officer soon...:)

Good luck...

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks mcgyver bro for your comment..Ya it really seems INTERVIEW waive is not the generic case for SGVO..Let's hope for the best

mcgyver said:
solomonwise comprehensively said it all.i cannot think of something to add. But i have to say that some pretentious ppl on this website confidently assume that sgvo never calls for interviews. While interviews often get waived, interviews nevertheless are a reality. You example is a slap to those ppl. I hope there never comes a scedule for ur interview and that a case officer decides to waive it.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks ashif vai for your valuable comments..Relieved to see ur opinion :)

Hope everything will go smoothly in a timely manner...The waiting game is still ON ;)

ashif_eee said:
+1 for sharing the despcriptive update of ur GCMS report...:)

A lot of discussion has already been made i guess...

In a summary what U I have seen, ur file has passed the major part which is Eligibility.

Now its a matter of time...

I have similar one just like u....except an addition -

Medical- In Progress.

Scrutiny and Criminality is not passed yet....:)

And actually there is no significance of Due date for SG applicants....So dont worry for that. many applicant's this date was expired without getting MR...

And since SG is now in motion everything will not be too delayed - I really pray for that!

Another FSW13 SG applicant - Tausifh vai got his GCMS report today ...( got his second line on 13th Oct 14).

He is also having same situation....

And regarding Interview- this is called before second line addition , its a part of eligibility evaluation ....

So just pray that ur file is retouched by the Visa officer soon...:)

Good luck...

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
4th line added in my ECAS

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Don't know what is the decision. Please pray for me.