09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
Hi forumites,
after my rejection, even my best friend got his rejection email (although reasons for both our rejections are completely different)
the email he received states '' you have not obtained the points required to become eligible for permanent residency visa hence i am refusing your application''
the email was a very long one but thats the gist of it. i wanted to know if his fees will be refunded or not? the mail didnt state anything about the DD being encashed.
Thanks

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
didn't you submit her birth certificate as well.
what was the document submitted for proving the relationship

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
muksmacd said:
AFTER GOT PER AND AOR VISA OFFICE HAD SEND ME MAIL FOR LACK OF DOCUMENT FOR MY EMPLOYMENT .. they asked for supporting docs..
what is the chances after get per than reject our file ?????
senior plz advice me ....
please clarify which documents you had submitted and which are lacking.and which are the documents you hsve been asked to update or submit.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
SINESTRO said:
Hi forumites,
after my rejection, even my best friend got his rejection email (although reasons for both our rejections are completely different)
the email he received states '' you have not obtained the points required to become eligible for permanent residency visa hence i am refusing your application''
the email was a very long one but thats the gist of it. i wanted to know if his fees will be refunded or not? the mail didnt state anything about the DD being encashed.
Thanks
it will not be refunded.

sasquatch_23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 09, 2014
Nomination.....
November 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: December 29, 2014
IELTS Request
2nd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 10, 2014)
File Transfer...
3rd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 29, 2014)
Med's Request
August 13, 2015
Med's Done....
August 17, 2015 (Dependent: September 1, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30, 2015 (Sent: October 1, 2015 / Received: October 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
October 19, 2015 (Decision Made: October 20, 2015 / Rcvd & Fwded by Agent: October 27, 2015 / On Hand: November 2, 2015)
LANDED..........
April 2016
Just a matter of concern. I applied as a single applicant (never married) but I have a child who is staying with her mother. I declared her in my application as a non-accompanying child. However, in my POF; I only showed an amount that's only for 1 person (me). I never considered this only until now after reading that each member should be counted in POF whether accompanying or not.

By the way, I got PER on December and never heard from local VO since. Will this create problems with my application? Will CIC recall my PER because of this? I hope VO will only ask me to update my Schedule 3 and POF.

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
optimistic candi said:
you can't send a new application at this point.
all you can do is patiently wait. Or send the new ielts result with a covering letter stating your DOB, noc no:, application reception date, UCI if known,aaddress and your request.
It may or may not be possible.
Good luck
Dear all,
I have applied under the Noc1212... I got a mail from cic stating to clarify my job description what I mentioned in cic job duties and what I mentioned in US visit visa which was rejected twice... in USA visit visa I have given my job duties as I am developer cum trainer and in my cic job description I have applied for was payroll supervisor and assistant accountant(1212)..in that I clearly mentioned one of my job duties is to develop reports and training as well.. I sent them a reply already... now it's on the visa officer to decide... please let me know if any of u have any inputs

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
4lashyme said:
hello seniors,
could you please advice on the above concerns. I'm in the same position as the poster and still awaiting PPR mail since January.
thank you.
which visa office are you in. And how did they find out that your money has been withdrawn.
if you have updated it,this would not make any issues.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Haritha16 said:
Dear all,
I have applied under the Noc1212... I got a mail from cic stating to clarify my job description what I mentioned in cic job duties and what I mentioned in US visit visa which was rejected twice... in USA visit visa I have given my job duties as I am developer cum trainer and in my cic job description I have applied for was payroll supervisor and assistant accountant(1212)..in that I clearly mentioned one of my job duties is to develop reports and training as well.. I sent them a reply already... now it's on the visa officer to decide... please let me know if any of u have any inputs
they are concerned how your job titles are different for different visas.
Now it depends on how well you explained them about the addressed concern.
and that's true it's on the discretion of the visa officer now.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
@AO2015,

you only get points for the highest degree level. if you have a double masters degree...you wll be awarded 23 points for one of them and not 46 points for both.

If in doubt, send an enquiry to WES or any other academic evaluaton body with an agreement wth CIC.

All the best.

AO2015 said:
If someone has 2 Master`s degrees, how this would affect their points for education?. I have considerable amount of years spent on education and especially graduate studies and then PhD studies. I have not completed my Ph.D. due to financial difficulties. I wonder how this is treated? Does anyone know, or have clear idea about this?

Thanks,

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
sasquatch_23 said:
Just a matter of concern. I applied as a single applicant (never married) but I have a child who is staying with her mother. I declared her in my application as a non-accompanying child. However, in my POF; I only showed an amount that's only for 1 person (me). I never considered this only until now after reading that each member should be counted in POF whether accompanying or not.

By the way, I got PER on December and never heard from local VO since. Will this create problems with my application? Will CIC recall my PER because of this? I hope VO will only ask me to update my Schedule 3 and POF.
This is not enough to reject your application, worst case they will ask for updated POF later

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
http://visalawcanada.blogspot.com/2013/08/employment-letter-copied-job-duties.html

Foramists are requested to go through the page for further understanding of one of the reject reasons.

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Haritha16 said:
Dear all,
Dear, can you please explain how CIC got information regarding your USA visa and information mentioned in forms submitted with US embassy for visa....did you provided this info as part of your visa application or CIC directly get it from US data base...

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
optimistic candi said:
they are concerned how your job titles are different for different visas.
Now it depends on how well you explained them about the addressed concern.
and that's true it's on the discretion of the visa officer now.
Hi,

When i have applied for the US Visit Visa in that column it asked for job duties not for job titles... And in the job duties in which i submitted in CIC i mentioned one of my job duties is training which i mentioned in US Visit Visa... Now my question is the point what i mentioned in US visit Visa is also present in the CIC docs what i submitted... I'm totally blank now what the Visa officer will do.

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Dear, can you please explain how CIC got information regarding your USA visa and information mentioned in forms submitted with US embassy for visa....did you provided this info as part of your visa application or CIC directly get it from US data base...
Hi,

You need to specify if any of your Visa has been rejected earlier... Even though you dont specify CAnada and USA share the information so you dont have any chance to lie.. CIC has asked me for it and i have replied them... Now have to wait and watch if the officer is not convinced i am inadmissible into CANADA for the next 5 years...