+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Reject reasons

MYNK

Jul 14, 2014
Hi guys,

Just realise I am also sailing in same boat i.e. forgot to send my foreign education credential along with WES evaluation , you just mentioned that you have resent your papers again.. please let me know what all we need to sent and how do they get to know about combining my package as I have not received any notification from them (no UCI or file no.)

My application reached there on Sep 4 .

Thanks

Guys - i sent in my completed application to CIC and it reached tem on Sep 22.

just when i started reading this forum, i realized that i had forgot to include copy of my foreign education credential (copy of degree and arksheets). i only sent the WES evaluation original.

I am sure now that my application is going to be rejected ; but looking for advice here. what do i do out of the 2 options below ??

Option 1:
Wait for CIC to reject and send back the application so i can include the docs and resubmit (here i run the risk that if CIC returns it late , then it might be too late for me to send in the application again considering my application has only reached them on sep 22)

Option2:
Send additional documents in a seperate package explaining to CIC that it was ommitted from my previous application by mistake .Do you think that will work?

pls advise guys!!

Option 2 is the only possible solution atm. Make it asap, dont forget to mention your name, DOB, Passport number, NOC, UCI (if you have one). Many applicants did it and got PER..

3rdHigh

Sep 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Dear forumites, I just realized now that the background declaration form which I submitted, schedule 3, question 6, sub 3, I did not answer the question on whether you've been refused TRV in affirmative which was the case twice last year I was refused TRV, also on spouse form, this was a genuine omission, kindly suggest how I can correct this mistake, my application was received by CIC first week this month.

Awaiting valuable suggestion / advice

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
3rdHigh said:
Dear forumites, I just realized now that the background declaration form which I submitted, schedule 3, question 6, sub 3, I did not answer the question on whether you've been refused TRV in affirmative which was the case twice last year I was refused TRV, also on spouse form, this was a genuine omission, kindly suggest how I can correct this mistake, my application was received by CIC first week this month.

Awaiting valuable suggestion / advice
Send an updated version of the form with a cover letter explaining the issue.

You can do the following:

- Mention "Additional Documents" on TOP of the Envelope.
- Mention the UCI # if applicable
- Mention the Date, Day and Time of the receipt of the original package.
- Mention the tracking number and the career of the original package.
- Mention your full name as per PP
- Mention your DOB as per BC or the document in support of BC.
- Mention any other details that would make it easier for CIC to locate your package.

Good luck !

3rdHigh

Sep 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
nishesh3003 said:

- Mention any other details that would make it easier for CIC to locate your package.

Good luck !

Thanks my friend

student_2013

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June 2014
Med's Request
1st December 2014
Med's Done....
6th December 2014
nishesh3003 said:
If you have already submitted your application then sit back and wait for CIO to process it. If required, they will ask for updated documents post AOR.

Your submission date is the date on which your application package was received by CIC and NOT the date the forms were signed.
Thanks Nishesh !!

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
MYNK said:
Hi guys,

Just realise I am also sailing in same boat i.e. forgot to send my foreign education credential along with WES evaluation , you just mentioned that you have resent your papers again.. please let me know what all we need to sent and how do they get to know about combining my package as I have not received any notification from them (no UCI or file no.)

Thanks

I THINK U MUST WAIT AS AFTER COMING AOC U MAY INITIATE AS SOME STARTING REFERENCE IS REQUIRED LIKE UCI

just when i started reading this forum, i realized that i had forgot to include copy of my foreign education credential (copy of degree and arksheets). i only sent the WES evaluation original.

I am sure now that my application is going to be rejected ; but looking for advice here. what do i do out of the 2 options below ??

Option 1:
Wait for CIC to reject and send back the application so i can include the docs and resubmit (here i run the risk that if CIC returns it late , then it might be too late for me to send in the application again considering my application has only reached them on sep 22)

Option2:
Send additional documents in a seperate package explaining to CIC that it was ommitted from my previous application by mistake .Do you think that will work?

pls advise guys!!

Option 2 is the only possible solution atm. Make it asap, dont forget to mention your name, DOB, Passport number, NOC, UCI (if you have one). Many applicants did it and got PER..

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I need one help...

can anyone share the exact wordings or image of that letter or email in which LVO requests PCC for Pakistani applicants? suppose if an applicant has lived in these places for more than 2 years.....Pakistan, Saudi, Dubai, Singapore............so will LVO clearly mentions that he/she needs to obtain PCC from all these countries (does they mention country names separately) or LVO just mentions that they need PCC? does LVO skips any country? like out of four they demand for three or two?

please experienced members throw some wise words on it. if possible share any image of a letter or any email u have received from lvo. thanks.

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Hello forum members. Is there a requirement for passport remaining validity to be 6+ months? I submitted last week, but just realized that my daughter's passport expires in 5 months. I will be getting her passport renewed sometime in February, and plan to update CIC of the new passport details at that time. Is that ok?

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
MYNK said:
Hi guys,

Thanks

Option 1:

Option2:

pls advise guys!!

Please also attach covering letter

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Do you know if they will email the rejection letter or is it that we have to wait for them to send the packet back? I am very worried as the dates closer to my filing dates are cashed.

amar_gahir

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO -> Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 13-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
26-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
15-Apr-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
23-May-2015, TLU - 04-Jun-2015
Friends,

Despite checking every document.... i made some mistakes. :-(

1. missed to send self-addressed labels
2. Did not have BC for myself and my wife. hence got Declaration from parents. but missed to write clarification letter as i am providing alternate letter
3. For wifey sent PAN, Voter, Adhar but missed to send 10th/12th certificates as proof of DOB.

Please suggest...!! Lips sealed Embarrassed Shocked

Can it lead to rejection of application?

mybwp

Jul 19, 2014
nishesh3003 said:

Good luck !

Dear All,

Will it be better to send some missing/additional/corrected documents now or later to the respective visa office when the file has been transferred to the that visa office?

If they are sent now, then CIC may or may not trace the original packet. However, if these documents are sent post AOR to the visa office then it will be very straightforward for the visa office to locate the original file.
Please comment as I also need to send corrected documents and in the same dilemma to send them now or later to the visa office!!!

happy-go-lucky

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO (transferred to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
ECAS 2nd line update: Started processing: 10-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
PCC/RPRF Reciept/ Updated POF sent on 29 May 2015. Received on 1 June, 2015. Third line update in ECAS on 2nd June, 2015
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
Dear Friends,

I am working with my first company since the last 4 years. I will not be able to get my reference letter (job duties) from my present employer as I am carrying out this immigration process discreetly and I don’t want to put my job at stake. I have my offer letter, appointment letter, promotion letter, salary slips, IT returns, etc.

It will be really helpful if someone can suggest me a way out :'(

Will an affidavit help? Also, I joined this company as an trainee, then became Asst. Manager and now Deputy Manager in the same function. So do I need to have job description for all the three roles seperately or can I just mention the current role?

Inputs from you will be really helpful!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nepscan123 said:
Do you know if they will email the rejection letter or is it that we have to wait for them to send the packet back? I am very worried as the dates closer to my filing dates are cashed.
Email.

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
happy-go-lucky said:
Dear Friends,

I am working with my first company since the last 4 years. I will not be able to get my reference letter (job duties) from my present employer as I am carrying out this immigration process discreetly and I don't want to put my job at stake. I have my offer letter, appointment letter, promotion letter, salary slips, IT returns, etc. I don't think that it will work out without a letter from the employer. You may seek advise on this from other senior members in the forum as well. As far as I know CIC does not accept self declaration on job responsibilities.

It will be really helpful if someone can suggest me a way out :'(

Will an affidavit help? Also, I joined this company as an trainee, then became Asst. Manager and now Deputy Manager in the same function. So do I need to have job description for all the three roles seperately or can I just mention the current role? Yes, you need job description for each function in case the job description was different in each function. You would need to state the salary drawn at each level. Also state work hours just in case the work hours varied from one function to other. Otherwise just state that work hours were same across all functions.

Inputs from you will be really helpful!