+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 question

Apr 24, 2014
Hello,

I am planning to apply to FSW 2014 under Civil Engineer. I am working for 2+ years. While I was doing my bachelor and masters I worked as teaching assistant and research assistant for civil engineering department. Can I count those work experience also for FSW?
Another question I have is I am in Nepal, I would like to know how I can get FBI clearance from Nepal?
Last question is I have relative in Canada(wife's sister) but they are moving to different city in next few weeks. Should I sent their utility bills later or should I sent their current utility bill?

Thank you,

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
question123409 said:
Hello,

I am planning to apply to FSW 2014 under Civil Engineer. I am working for 2+ years. While I was doing my bachelor and masters I worked as teaching assistant and research assistant for civil engineering department. Can I count those work experience also for FSW?
Another question I have is I am in Nepal, I would like to know how I can get FBI clearance from Nepal?
Last question is I have relative in Canada(wife's sister) but they are moving to different city in next few weeks. Should I sent their utility bills later or should I sent their current utility bill?

Thank you,
The work experience of at least one year in last 10 yrs directly connected with the NOC is mandatory. Other experience which are closely related with the NOC also will be counted
Abt FBI clearance I have no idea

aarvi.dhalla

Apr 27, 2014
Hello Seniors

I want to know that I have Heard about FSWP 2014-15 going to open on 1st May
My question is
1) I didn't give IELTS yet....... so if i start today it will take about one month......should i try?
2) I will go for NOC 2281 (Network Technician) ..............how much hot NOC is this............?
3) how long it will take to reach cap in this particular NOC(2281) e.g 1 month or 2 months or long??

Please feel free to give advise.............

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
You must submit your IELTS along with the application
Extremely hot.Any IT or computer related professions are filled up within 2-3 months
Thanks
Sam

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
aarvi.dhalla said:
Hello Seniors

I want to know that I have Heard about FSWP 2014-15 going to open on 1st May
My question is
1) I didn't give IELTS yet....... so if i start today it will take about one month......should i try?
2) I will go for NOC 2281 (Network Technician) ..............how much hot NOC is this............?
3) how long it will take to reach cap in this particular NOC(2281) e.g 1 month or 2 months or long??

Please feel free to give advise.............
Just try your luck but it seems very tough because mostly people apply in network field. this is one of the hot NOC and it stupidity to choose this NOC specially who can use other NOC.

aarvi.dhalla

Apr 27, 2014
rafe_lovely said:
Just try your luck but it seems very tough because mostly people apply in network field. this is one of the hot NOC and it stupidity to choose this NOC specially who can use other NOC.

Please Guide Me I have done my BCA in 2008 and after that i am working in an Educational Institute and my job responsibilities are there to maintain all there lab in respect of Maintain Hardware and software appliances and Network and all Five Computer Labs.
My Employer consent me to give me experience letter as Network Administrator.........
so, as you say it is stupidity that one can use ohter occupation.........Here is my full story.........
i Have not write for IELTS but i am not sure how quicky the cap will be reached.........
i am of 26 and having experience 6+

KIndly suggest what i should do to be in the race and get the visa........

Advance thanx for you kind considration..........