Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Rah10 said:
Hi,

I have some queries about FSW 2174... Can someone please help me here:

1) My possible NOC is 2174. However, since I have my experience in PHP-based development, most of my reference letters are showing "Web Developer" as a title of the job. Will this become a problem? As it may classify me in 2175 and lead to rejection.. Try to get reference letters that are tailored to suit the eligible NOC you feel you are qualified for. If you submit reference letters which reflect an ineligible NOC, your application will be rejected, simple at as that

2) One of my ref letters doesnt have Salary and No of Hours mentioned (though the Words "Full Time" is mentioned).. the employer has simply refused to put that in. Will a Salary Slip be sufficient along with this letter? or will it be rejected? Get a senior colleague or supervisor to issue you a reference letter with the full details requested by CIC. Add his call card and use it together with the letter from your employer and pay slip.

3) What is the length of Funds to stay in the account for Proof of Funds? The funds are to stay in your account until you receive your PR visa if successful. If your VO runs a random check during processing and you don't have the funds in place, the journey ends for you.

Thanks a lot..
Hi, see my responses, all the best :)

mk2173

Aug 10, 2014
Hi

Can someone pls help me with the Employment letter for 2173 and 2171 for reference? I need a sample letter.

Thanks in advance.

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
Hi all,

I had done my B tech in Information technology and work as a designer and developer.My technologies is OBIEE,sql server,ssis,java,c++,.net...i should apply for 2173 or 2174???

My IELTS test is on 20th september and i have send my apllication for ECA in wes. Could i be able to make it within the cap.can anyone provide me with their mobile no...It will be helpful for me to speed up my application asap??
thanks

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
ekramali said:
Hi all,

I had done my B tech in Information technology and work as a designer and developer.My technologies is OBIEE,sql server,ssis,java,c++,.net...i should apply for 2173 or 2174???

My IELTS test is on 20th september and i have send my apllication for ECA in wes. Could i be able to make it within the cap.can anyone provide me with their mobile no...It will be helpful for me to speed up my application asap??
thanks
2174 is probably over by now. 2173 is more possible.

teddydeeps

May 1, 2014
hello all,

Anyone applied in june first week?
Did cc get charged?

Is it time to give up and qouta is filled.

Td.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Progress of 2173 is way behind 2174, so it is really hard to estimate the cap filled date. Of course I hope it wont be too late before the end of August because my case will arrive on the 22th of August. 2173 increases slowly after June on the spreadsheet, but we do not know if the trend is the same in the world outside the spreadsheet. I think we'll have to wait for more CIC updates on the official number to make a conclusion, and one month from now will be sufficient.

Cheers and pray for the best!!

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
naticom said:
Progress of 2173 is way behind 2174, so it is really hard to estimate the cap filled date. Of course I hope it wont be too late before the end of August because my case will arrive on the 22th of August. 2173 increases slowly after June on the spreadsheet, but we do not know if the trend is the same in the world outside the spreadsheet. I think we'll have to wait for more CIC updates on the official number to make a conclusion, and one month from now will be sufficient.

Cheers and pray for the best!!
Even myself will be applying in the first week of September , waiting for ECA report. All the best

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Then let's pray that the cap won't be filled before the end of September :)
ggulati said:
Even myself will be applying in the first week of September , waiting for ECA report. All the best

Maple Leaf SAP

Dec 10, 2012
Hi,

Some NOC are filling up very fast, especially 2174 which has the highest fill rate of all NOC as of August, 18. You are approaching a point where you want to think about applying under the new Express Entry system in 2015. Do not hesitate to checkout our analysis on this topic on mapleleafSAP.com.

Bernhard
mapleleafSAP.com

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
Which ONC should i apply for 2173 or 2174 ...below some my responsibilities and roles...

IT experience of 3.5+ years, including responsibilities like gathering Business Requirements, System Analysis, Development, Client Interaction, Oracle Business Intelligence and Data warehousing, Dimensional Modelling, Project Planning, Designing the OBIEE requirements.Works on the look and feel of the OBIEE dashboards to give smooth experience to end users. Works on the modeling aspects as well as designing the Oracle BI as per the requirements. Hands on experience of upgrading the web catalog and rpd
 Plus three years of experience in OLAP tools like Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11.1.1.x, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.x.
 Worked extensively on OBIEE Tool involving all the 3 layers namely Physical Layer, BMM Layer and Presentation Layer
 Skilled in building Interactive Dashboards with drill-down & drill-across capabilities using Filters, Business Rules with User Identity & Roles, Profiles & Personalization.
 Good with performance improvement of OBIEE reports.
 Good with Cache Management process to improve the speed of the OBIEE.
 Good with implementing the Oracle BI (groups, data access), Metadata Objects (Subject Area, Table, and Column) and Web Catalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports)
 Proficient in working on different environments.
 Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema modeling, Snowflakes modeling, fact and dimension tables modeling of data
 Strongly motivated, enjoy team work and capability of mentoring others
 Good writing, analytical, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
 Good with following best practices in modeling the design as well as the reports.
 Good with tuning the OBIEE performance.
 Hands on experience to how to install OBIEE 11.1.1.x.
 Hands on experience with upgrade of web catalog and rpd to the newest version as well as merging of rpd and catalog respectively.

Current ROLEs:

• To analyze the specifications provided by the client, understanding the business, planning.
• To Customize OBIEE Styles, Skins and Messages according to the client requirements
• Involve in RPD Development, Oracle BI Administration, Oracle BI Answers and dashboards.
• To Develop Physical Layer, Business Model & Mapping and Presentation Layer using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
• To improve the performance of the OBIEE reports by tuning.
• To develop different brand level Reports, Filters, and Prompts using Oracle BI Answers.
• Manage Security privileges for each Subject area and Dashboards according to user requirements.
• Maintain effectiveness in creating the dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links and drilldowns.
• Create Drill down Hierarchies and implemented navigational concepts.
• Involved in Development, CIT, E2E, UAT, RAT, Go-Live, and Post Go Live Support.
• Create Security settings in OBIEE Admin Tool to setup groups, access privileges and query privileges.
• OBIEE server handling and deployment of RPD and Web Catalog.
• To tune the OBIEE reports using Oracle suggested techniques.
• Prepare technical and release documents with respect to every development.
• Engaged with the business understanding and providing Show and Tell to the business clients.
• Maintaining version control of the code changes and its back up restoration.

Technical skills:

Software Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Databases: Oracle 10g, 11G
Languages SQl, PL/SQL,HTML, DHTML, ASP .NET, C,CSS,J2EE
Hardware Windows NT Server, Unix Server
Tools OBIEE 10.1.3.4.2
OBIEE 11.1.1.3
OBIEE 11.1.1.5
OBIEE 11.1.1.6

Please suggest friends

Maple Leaf SAP

Dec 10, 2012
Hi ekramli,

Have you looked at 2172? One of the example titles are 'Data warehouse analyst'. Have a further look on www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val1=2172 which will give you the full description.

Bernhard
mapleleafSAP.com

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
Maple Leaf SAP said:
Hi ekramli,

Have you looked at 2172? One of the example titles are 'Data warehouse analyst'. Have a further look on www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val1=2172 which will give you the full description.

Bernhard
mapleleafSAP.com
thanks ...will look at it....

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
what are the documents we need to give for job description......
according to the document list its mention all the owrk in the past 10 years along with the position hold ,responsibilities and salar breakdown.....

i can only provide with the bonafide letter by the company and the salary slips along with my annual compensation letter......no job responsibilities will be there as its the company policy....

wat can i do ???plz respond thkx

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
ekramali said:
what are the documents we need to give for job description......
according to the document list its mention all the owrk in the past 10 years along with the position hold ,responsibilities and salar breakdown.....

i can only provide with the bonafide letter by the company and the salary slips along with my annual compensation letter......no job responsibilities will be there as its the company policy....

wat can i do ???plz respond thkx
responsibility / main duties is probably the most important thing required for the application package!! without that your app will be rejected!!

one of your manager or senior colleague can issue a letter acknowledging your duties and affix his business card, you can also submit an affidavit on stamp paper stating the same duties and submit all additional documents related to your employment and any official/written communication from company/HR stating they can't issue the reference letter... explain this in cover letter and mention you've submitted notarized letter from manager and affidavit instead for the same reason!! good luck!!

you can find letter/affidavit formats on the forum!!