Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
As far as I know, 2132 game was over by October end no matter what was the cap status on cic website. According to spreadsheet, caps at CIO represented 1/3 of actual applications received by that time ... It took almost 4 months to get per after I my application received at CIO.

tnsatish45

Mar 19, 2015
Hi,

My name is Satish, I have dispatched my application on 18th December 2014 under 2132 category. can anyone tell me how long it may take to get response? and any idea on cap status?

Awaiting reply friends.

Thanks in advance

Satish
+971 561522492
Dubai, UAE

SOana

Mar 19, 2015
Is there someone who called or mailed cic to ask why isn't there any sign for 2132?
If the CAP was filled in NOV why aren't we receiving our documents back, an email or something?

rahulaanshi

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dear All,

I am Mech engineer NOC 2132, applied for FSW 2014. Perhaps you all know that getting job in Canada is not so easy and I think it is better to start homework before we move to Canada so that atleast we could have job in pipeline OR we could have road map to follow--

Considering that, here I am trying to collect ideas about how to get job in our field --

I am starting from myself but I am also looking for your ideas/views, at the end these will be benefited to all of us --

1) Do networking - networking via friends, relatives, linkedin, professional bodies, calling job agents, go to university job fairs, attend seminars, find seminars online or via universities websites and go there to do marketing about yourself.

2) Register Government employment dept. and private companies.
3) Get yellow pages and find field related companies/offices where we think our resume could be sold - take an appointment to talk for few min
4) Attend seminars/meetings conducted by state license board

Guys put your more ideas..

Thanks,
Regards,

sstefan

Mar 15, 2015
Hello guys,

Me and my wife applied (from Romania) under the FSW program on NOC 2132 and the application was received on 24/10/2014 in Sydney. Since then no news ,DD was not encashed until now and the CIC information office couldn't give me any information on the file as they didn't find my name on any list that they have access to (we sent an e-mail to but no reply until now). Can anyone of you call CIC and ask for information regarding your file (under NOC 2132)? I am curious if any of you can get any information from the CIC office or even if your name is on any list that they have ...

The waiting is done ... my wife just called CIC and now they tell her that they sent the file back on 12 feb. reason is : CAP filled ... I don't know if it was reached by the time my file got there or by the time they actually got to it gut that was the answer we got

PhiroMina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2014
sstefan said:
Hello guys,

Me and my wife applied (from Romania) under the FSW program on NOC 2132 and the application was received on 24/10/2014 in Sydney. Since then no news ,DD was not encashed until now and the CIC information office couldn't give me any information on the file as they didn't find my name on any list that they have access to (we sent an e-mail to but no reply until now). Can anyone of you call CIC and ask for information regarding your file (under NOC 2132)? I am curious if any of you can get any information from the CIC office or even if your name is on any list that they have ...

The waiting is done ... my wife just called CIC and now they tell her that they sent the file back on 12 feb. reason is : CAP filled ... I don't know if it was reached by the time my file got there or by the time they actually got to it gut that was the answer we got
You are right it is over i called CIC now and call agent confirm that they return my application back on 26 February the reason is CAP filled. Wish you all the best.

Umesh6444

Apr 17, 2015
Hi All,

I'm umesh, I have my application received by CIC on 29th of December, what will be my chances on this, or should I apply on EE, I havent heard from CIC nor charged till date, any inputs would be appreciated.

regards,
Umesh.

Jun 20, 2015
FSW 2014, Mechanical Engineers, NOC 2132 applicants - Lets Network Here

Hi Guys,

I have applied for FSW14.
NOC-2132
My file got received on 12 june 2014.
DD got cashed on 9 Oct 2014.
UCI generated mail on 15 Oct 2014.
Second line -16 Nov 2014- IN PROCESS.After that no updation.
Are there any similar cases as mine? What could be the possible reasons of delays and where should i enquire from immigration office about my application.
Moreover,my friends who also filed along with me got their medicals and visas.
Please help what should i do.Did my case got rejected?

Imago

Jan 27, 2015
Puneet Pal singh said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for FSW14.
NOC-2132
My file got received on 12 june 2014.
DD got cashed on 9 Oct 2014.
UCI generated mail on 15 Oct 2014.
Second line -16 Nov 2014- IN PROCESS.After that no updation.
Are there any similar cases as mine? What could be the possible reasons of delays and where should i enquire from immigration office about my application.
Moreover,my friends who also filed along with me got their medicals and visas.
Please help what should i do.Did my case got rejected?
Hi Bro,

I am also June applicant and my application had been processed in SGVO in Jan 2015.
Then was asked to go for DNA in February, completed in April 10 and positive results sent to SGVO in 2 May 2015.
But until now no MR or anything... all we have to do is wait :)