+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
i just looked up conditional PR and it is only mentioned in sponsorship.
and i thought the stress and thinking will be done after landing ;D
Any condition imposed anounts to conditional PR. IT can be medical surveillance, continued living with spouse or whatever. You should call CIC and learn what they require from you to remove it.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
LICO was amended not so long ago. Are you sure that you fulfilled it?
maybe because my money wasn't in canada? i showed a bank statement for money oversea.

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
Diplomatru said:
LICO was amended not so long ago. Are you sure that you fulfilled it?
Hi Diplomatru,

I have a related question. I plan to do landing with my husband together around June. Can we use bank draft (since the funds are in my home country) as POF then?

Also, most of our funds is under my husband's name. But I think I may have enough funds as well by that time.

I am the primary applicant, is that ok if most fund is under my husband's name when we are landing?

Thanks,

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsqsunshine said:
Congrast :)

BTW, how many days were your tracking number activated after your pp reached Ottawa?

Thanks,
i was being sarcastic :-X

around 2 weeks.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
it doesn't say anywhere that it is a conditional PR.
they asked me for POF and a letter. I told him i only need either one of them; he said no, I need the two.
It should be mentioned in your COPR

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
It should be mentioned in your COPR
it doesn't! that why i had to go another time to the borders to land. even the officer looked at my instructions and he was like: "I DONT CARE YOU STILL NEED TO SHOW ME THESE PROOFS."

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
No, it shouldn't matter
I guess i had to deal with a dum officer then. because she asked me more than one time, why my money isnt inside canada. and for him, it wasn't a sufficient POF because it is oversea.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
it doesn't! that why i had to go another time to the borders to land. even the officer looked at my instructions and he was like: "I DONT CARE YOU STILL NEED TO SHOW ME THESE PROOFS."
Well, in this case your PR is unconditional and that BSO was a bully (as long as you meet LICO).

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Well, in this case your PR is unconditional and that BSO was a bully (as long as you meet LICO).
man u have no idea. it was him and the other one from the day before. i don't know how people here have good experience with them! the american ones were really nice and we cracked some jokes together. you would expect a small flag or a small but not doing the impossible to force you not to land.

if it is unconditional, what do you think he meant, while giving a dirty smile, by: "I will leave a note on your file that you are still missing a reference letter from your employer"? like hell man, I am worried now that this will cause me trouble if i wanna quit or if i wanna travel outside :-\

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
man u have no idea. it was him and the other one from the day before. i don't know how people here have good experience with them! the american ones were really nice and we cracked some jokes together. you would expect a small flag or a small but not doing the impossible to force you not to land.

if it is unconditional, what do you think he meant, while giving a dirty smile, by: "I will leave a note on your file that you are still missing a reference letter from your employer"? like hell man, I am worried now that this will cause me trouble if i wanna quit or if i wanna travel outside :-\
Try contacting the call center and explaining this situation to them. They might schedule an appointment at your local CIC office to work it out.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Try contacting the call center and explaining this situation to them. They might schedule an appointment at your local CIC office to work it out.
+1 for your replies. I am traveling next week so no time for that. I guess I will find out when I re-enter Canada if they will let me in or no lol.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
+1 for your replies. I am traveling next week so no time for that. I guess I will find out when I re-enter Canada if they will let me in or no lol.
Of course, they will, buddy. +1 and safe travels