10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
snayak said:
Thank you guys. I notice early December applicants are getting SLU first and waiting for MR ,whereas mid December applicants go MR first and waiting for SLU. Thoughts?
I think may be its because of a different visa officer ..if you guys have SLU you will definitely get MR soon ..think about us guys with neither SLU nor MR !!

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
Re: Visa stamping in a different country

sjgoel said:
Hi there,

I sent my PR application (FSW) to Ottawa office in Dec 2014 since I was already in Canada on a work permit. Just now I received the e-mail asking for our passports to be sent for final PR stamping to an Ottawa address. I am the principal applicant and my wife & son are the dependents.

But just today we all landed in India where we will be for the next 4 weeks. The deadline for sending the passport for stamping is August 2.

Is it possible to request the CPC and get the stampings done in India? What other options are available?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Immidiately send a mail to both Ottawa VO and NDVO explain it situation and your timeline and wait for a reply for few days if you don't get a reply send your PP through VFS to NDVO with your COPR letter to get it stamped

ehsan.isf

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I am a Dec 1 applicant. I received my PER on Feb 17. However no medical request yet. Is there any other people close to my timeline waiting for MR?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
ehsan.isf said:
I am a Dec 1 applicant. I received my PER on Feb 17. However no medical request yet. Is there any other people close to my timeline waiting for MR?
Lot of December applicants have got their MR ..but there are few of us who are still waiting, some from early December too ..but it's for the Ottawa visa office ..I can't see if you are from a different visa office !!

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
nskatcv said:
Hello everyone,

Just saw (received 9 hours ago) the Ready for Visa email requesting our passport. Decision Made (DM) update is also visible in my Client Application Status (CAS).

This was long due, but for the FBI Police Clearance Certificate which took a really long time (3 attempts at finger printing).

My best wishes to those who are still waiting to get to the next stage of their application.

Thanks to everyone for making this a nice, caring, guiding, fun yet spam-free, on-the-spot portal for Canadian immigration applicants.

Regards

PS: Would appreciate helpful tips regarding sending over the passports and receiving them back here in USA.
Congratulations nskatcv on your PPR request!! Could you please tell me when your final FBI Report reached the CPC-Ottawa office??

I am eager to estimate an approximate timeline, as I had completed my medicals on the 25th of March and my 3rd line was updated on the 3rd of April. But everything was delayed because of the FBI PCC (just like in your case). My FBI PCC finally reached them on June 22nd and although I know it depends on so many factors, such as the VO, I'm trying to see what is the soonest I could expect a response from them.

Thanks and Good Luck to you with everything and your landing!!

Freelancer_78

Nov 26, 2014
Alhamdulellah

Just received the RFV/PPR email ;D 8)

I was one of the 30th May stuck Decision Made applicants!

Thanks for every and each one I benefited from his participation in this great forum.

Honestly, I may have never applied for the Canadian PR if I hadn't come across this wonderful forum.

Thanks again... Alhamdulellah the king of all kings

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Had to come on to this forum while vacation just to share the good news....

By God's grace, I just received the final platinum RFV email. Thanks all on this forum for your support... I wish speedy MR and PPR to all the beautiful people here..... :-* :-* :-*

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
vinaj said:

By God's grace, I just received the final platinum RFV email. Thanks all on this forum for your support... I wish speedy MR and PPR to all the beautiful people here..... :-* :-* :-*
Hey congratulations vinaj ..finally the wait is over ..have a great vacation mate ..it'll be more sweeter now !!

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
Freelancer_78 said:
Alhamdulellah

Just received the RFV/PPR email ;D 8)

I was one of the 30th May stuck Decision Made applicants!

Thanks for every and each one I benefited from his participation in this great forum.

Honestly, I may have never applied for the Canadian PR if I hadn't come across this wonderful forum.

Thanks again... Alhamdulellah the king of all kings
Congratulations !!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
harrysaini said:
Hey congratulations vinaj ..finally the wait is over ..have a great vacation mate ..it'll be more sweeter now !!
Thanks bro... I know the sunset at finger lakes is looking even prettier now.... I wish you get it soon too... Enjoy San Antonio....

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
vinaj said:

Congratulations and thanks for the good wishes my friend!! It must feel AWWESOMEEE getting it after waiting for more than a month after the DM on ECAS

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
747-captain said:
Congratulations and thanks for the good wishes my friend!! It must feel AWWESOMEEE getting it after waiting for more than a month after the DM on ECAS
It does feel awesome bro.... I know you have also waited for too long now.....

zcaomei

Mar 26, 2015
Visa Office......
cpc-o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
DM 30-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
vinaj said:

Congrats! I just received the RFV email too. Below is the email I received. It doesn't mention the photos I need to send them. Need I just send the passport to them? Is my email similar with the email you received?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Have your family composition, personal circumstances or address changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you or your family members been charged or convicted of a criminal offence?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa or render you inadmissible to Canada. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least two blank visa pages in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America. If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in Canada or the U.S., contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submit all documents by MAIL or COURIER in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post – Xpresspost or regular mail:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

For security reasons, CPC-Ottawa does not return passports by regular mail. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

If you have a mailing address in Canada: CPC-O returns passports in Canada through Canada Post Xpresspost (National). We do not return passports by regular mail or private courier in Canada. To allow you to track your passports through the mail, you should purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. You may also purchase two Canada Post Xpresspost shipping labels on line (‘Ship-in-a-click’) for shipments within Canada. http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: CPC-O returns passports in the USA by private courier or by Canada Post Xpresspost (USA). To allow you to track your passports through the mail, you must provide a PREPAID private courier envelope and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. You may also provide a PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (USA) or ‘Ship-in-a-click’ shipping label (USA). The latter are only available at Canada Post retail outlets in Canada and are not available on line.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the Application for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) Instruction Guide on the CIC website regarding your residency obligations in Canada.

winnipegnow

Aug 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 20-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
PER 19-03-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Interview........
Med Received 16-06-2015
Re: Visa stamping in a different country

sjgoel said:
Hi there,

I sent my PR application (FSW) to Ottawa office in Dec 2014 since I was already in Canada on a work permit. Just now I received the e-mail asking for our passports to be sent for final PR stamping to an Ottawa address. I am the principal applicant and my wife & son are the dependents.

But just today we all landed in India where we will be for the next 4 weeks. The deadline for sending the passport for stamping is August 2.

Is it possible to request the CPC and get the stampings done in India? What other options are available?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
You dont need any confirmations from CPC Ottawa. Just take the print out of RFV / COPR Email and submit all required documents to VFS in India. Honestly its more secure and fast since they will return passport by DHL or Blue Dart while Ottawa insists on Canada post.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
747-captain said:
Congratulations nskatcv on your PPR request!! Could you please tell me when your final FBI Report reached the CPC-Ottawa office??

I am eager to estimate an approximate timeline, as I had completed my medicals on the 25th of March and my 3rd line was updated on the 3rd of April. But everything was delayed because of the FBI PCC (just like in your case). My FBI PCC finally reached them on June 22nd and although I know it depends on so many factors, such as the VO, I'm trying to see what is the soonest I could expect a response from them.

Thanks and Good Luck to you with everything and your landing!!
Thanks 747-captain.

I sent the final FBI PCC on 16th of June via regular mail. So, make that max of 10 days, i.e. 26th June. Hence, it was only a week or so after the PCC reached CIC that they asked for the passports. I guess your request shall also be around the corner. All the best.

Regards