+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Query1: If someone have applied from Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Can he/she still be able to submit file with SINP (provincial nominee). If yes any sources?

Query2: What is the duration of immigration process (from application to permanent residency) for FSWP or SINP. My actual concern is related to passport expiry.

Thanks in advance for the response. Happy Holidays 8)

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries, I have been waiting for more than a month. Have you received your latest GCMS notes yet? Or have you applied for one?

rathna said:
Still waiting for PPR (21 days since RPRF received).. really frustrated on the wait.. I wish I forget abt it for couple of days :(
I sent a case specific enquiry didnt get any response :-[

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
DAC said:
Query1: If someone have applied from Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Can he/she still be able to submit file with SINP (provincial nominee). If yes any sources?

Query2: What is the duration of immigration process (from application to permanent residency) for FSWP or SINP. My actual concern is related to passport expiry.

Thanks in advance for the response. Happy Holidays 8)
Yes u can always apply for any stream until u qualify for one.... and we cant predict processing time for FSW coz till nw they took 5 months to start processing and seding MR but for PPR waiting time is long but in province nomination it always take between 10 months to an year for all process.

formal_verification

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015 (Updated on ECAS 01 May 2015)
Interview........
Decision Made (June 12, 2015)
Passport Req..
June 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 27, 2015
pdhillon said:
Yes u can always apply for any stream until u qualify for one.... and we cant predict processing time for FSW coz till nw they took 5 months to start processing and seding MR but for PPR waiting time is long but in province nomination it always take between 10 months to an year for all process.

If some one have already applied for FSW Phd stream but did not receive PER, can he also
fill the profile for Express entry ?

Khaled_Youssef

May 20, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July- 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
20 - April - 2015
Med's Done....
27 - April - 2015
Passport Req..
08 - May - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09 - June - 2015
LANDED..........
29-10-2015
Dear Friends,

I'm 11th July applicant,

PER Received 6th Nov.

VO: Cairo But it is CPC-Ottawa from 2013

But I didn't receive any 2nd line update on the ECAS yet although i noticed on the SS that many of june and july applicants got there MR.

:-\ :-\ :-\

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Khaled_Youssef said:
Dear Friends,

I'm 11th July applicant,

PER Received 6th Nov.

VO: Cairo But it is CPC-Ottawa from 2013

But I didn't receive any 2nd line update on the ECAS yet although i noticed on the SS that many of june and july applicants got there MR.

:-\ :-\ :-\
Try send CSE email to CPC Ottawa ... But they are on vacation till Januray 5

jetleesalah

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
pdhillon said:
Try send CSE email to CPC Ottawa ... But they are on vacation till Januray 5
Are you sure there are off till Jan. 5

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
please help
my medical submitted electronically in 24/11.. in Egypt
our results are good and no problems
i recieved a copy from doctor indicate that
till now mt ECAS not changed to medical recieved
i sent 3 inquiries to cpc-o and no reply
my deadline will pass after 10 days
i am soooo worry and i dont know what to do
please help is it normal ??

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Khaled youssef
please keep on contact and write what happened in your case here

ihsmina
are you sure your doctor uploaded the MR results happened before doctor forgot to upload the results
you can contact them on their fax number ...written before that this worked for someone they rejected his application for a miscalculation and he cleared it

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
I have a question for ottawa applicants
have you got 2 nd line update or you got you MR at the same day because i have extra documents i have to send the vo and i need to know when to send them this documents ...my father in law remarried after being a widiw and he did nt tell us about it i discovered after sending the application :mad:

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they ask you to pay the RPRF? If they haven't asked yet, wait until you are asked to pay this landing fee and you will see that they will also ask you to update your family information in case it has changed since your last correspondence with CPC Ottawa.

moamana82 said:
I have a question for ottawa applicants
have you got 2 nd line update or you got you MR at the same day because i have extra documents i have to send the vo and i need to know when to send them this documents ...my father in law remarried after being a widiw and he did nt tell us about it i discovered after sending the application :mad:

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Pepe 84
the problem is that it changed before i sent the application itself ...my father in law has been married for 7 monthes before me sending the application and we knew nothing about it as we live in another country and we are not on good terms with him so he did not tell us ...i am frightened the vo thinks i was lying in my application ???
So stell should i wait gor their coresspondance first with the MR or should i start and send them about it after my 2nd line update

jetleesalah

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
moamana82 said:
Pepe 84
the problem is that it changed before i sent the application itself ...my father in law has been married for 7 monthes before me sending the application and we knew nothing about it as we live in another country and we are not on good terms with him so he did not tell us ...i am frightened the vo thinks i was lying in my application ???
So stell should i wait gor their coresspondance first with the MR or should i start and send them about it after my 2nd line update
Make a specific case inquiry and explain the situation.

That is it,

Wait until you are asked for the MR and PCC,

Send your PCC with the required updated forms with a cover letter explaining the situation ( may be a copy of the explanation you mentioned in specific case inquiry )

and do not worry at all, these details are only important if you want to sponsor your family.

It does not affect your representation