+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Congratulations to all who got PPRs : pssreddy25, o_o , mzein, kumar2k1, namwbysbd.

Does your ECAS status updated ? ,

Thanks,
Vinay

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
jetleesalah said:
Congratulations Orange Girl

I would like to ask if you had your 3rd line updated before getting your PPR, and when please

Thanks and Congratulations again
thanks!!! My third line was updated on December 23, exactly one week after the medicals were done. Now waiting for the fourth line update!

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
I received the passport request email from CPC-Ottawa yesterday. I'm planning to send my passport today via FedEx (from the US). :)

The emails says:
If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

I typed everything up in Canada Post website for a return shipping label. When I tried to use my US credit card, I didn't see an option to select a US State or even the country "US" in the list for my billing address. I can't pay without entering the actual billing address for my credit card.

What should I do?

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
ASMIA said:
Congrats ! I am hoping my ppr soon :)
Same im hoping for my PPR will be soon too.

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
minnesotamrk said:
I received the passport request email from CPC-Ottawa yesterday. I'm planning to send my passport today via FedEx (from the US). :)

The emails says:
If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

I typed everything up in Canada Post website for a return shipping label. When I tried to use my US credit card, I didn't see an option to select a US State or even the country "US" in the list for my billing address. I can't pay without entering the actual billing address for my credit card.

What should I do?
I had same problem. I couldn't get shipping label using USA credit card. So, I asked my friend in Canada to send me the Xpresspost USA Envelope from Canada. He mailed me an envelope and I am going to send the Xpresspost USA envelope along with passports. If you have a friend who can pay using his credit card then things will work. Otherwise you have to go with regular mail.

van2015

Jan 9, 2015
Congratulations to All with PPR. Is it ok to use a US prepaid courier envelope for PPR or does it have to be Canada Post.
Thanks again.

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
Has anyone sent their passport to CPC - Ottawa from the U.S with a FedEx or UPS return shipping label? If yes, have you successfully received a Canadian PR visa stamped on your passport from CPC -O?

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
van2015 said:
Congratulations to All with PPR. Is it ok to use a US prepaid courier envelope for PPR or does it have to be Canada Post.
Thanks again.
This will be mailed in Canada, so I doubt you could use a US Prepaid envelope. This is just my opinion.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
ravi12 said:
My extension is till FEB 3 and i submitted FBI on OCT 2.....
If your application reached the FBI on Oct 2, I am pretty confident you will get it by the end of this month i.e. you are beyond 13 weeks. Have you tried calling the FBI? If they tell you your report has been processed, then you will be able to send it by Feb 3 for sure.

van2015

Jan 9, 2015
o_o said:
This will be mailed in Canada, so I doubt you could use a US Prepaid envelope. This is just my opinion.
Hi- Thanks for the response. I am assuming there is a way to print Canada label in the US if not one would have to contact a friend/relative in Canada.
Thanks again.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
Bemo said:
Hi all,

Congrats to all who got 2nd line , MR and PPR wish all the best in your journey

I have observed that CPC-O takes 30 to 45 days from PER to send MR

I'm 11 Aug applicant got my PER on 02 Dec and on 17 Dec i got a reply on mail sent to CIO that my file transferred to CPC-O

Its now 40 days since PER and nothing received, no 2nd line and no employer verification, could you please advise when should i receive

anything from CPC-O?

Thanks & Good Luck to all of us.
I think CPC-O is gone into PPR Mode now :D As pepe84 suggested a couple of pages back, they seem to do the employer verification online without actually contacting the employer. So at this point you have no clue if they are not doing the employer verification.

Did you consider getting the GCMS notes? (Do this only if you have $40 to spare, and can wait a month and a half.)

rathna

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Included with App
File Transfer...
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-28-2015
LANDED..........
03-31-2015
Can all PPR stage applicants post what is the date on the second line of ECAS? This will be helpful for ppl waiting on PPR to count the time and relax a little bit.

Mine says..
We started processing your application on November 13, 2014.

Bemo

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 12-11-2014
Nomination.....
AlhamduliAllah 02-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
AlhamduliAllah 26-01-2015
Med's Done....
AlhamduliAllah 02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AlhamduliAllah 14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
AlhamduliAllah 09-05-2015 received on 13-05-2015
Hi bro,

Thanks for your reply and congrats for your PPR.

I'm living outside Canada and i don't know is it a wise decision to go for GCMS now using a third party?

o_o said:
I think CPC-O is gone into PPR Mode now :D As pepe84 suggested a couple of pages back, they seem to do the employer verification online without actually contacting the employer. So at this point you have no clue if they are not doing the employer verification.

Did you consider getting the GCMS notes? (Do this only if you have $40 to spare, and can wait a month and a half.)
Dear Egyptian applicants who went through MR, may i get your feedback on time frame to get 2nd line or MR request?
Also did u get any employer verification?

its now 40 days since PER and i didn't get anything from CPC-O, your feedback is highly appreciated.

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
minnesotamrk said:

The emails says:

What should I do?

If you don't have any friends or option to purchase canada post stuff then send it as it is. They will return you back through regular post. 7-12 working days.

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
Canada PPR Request Mail:

Date: January xx, xxxx

Xxx xxxx
N/A - xxxxx
xxxx, xx , xxxx
United States of America UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: Exxxxxxxxxx

Email:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.
Dear xxx xxxxx xxxxxxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommendthat you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,