Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Congrats to you, and indeed to HIM alone be the glory - If your return tracker is updated doesn't mean the visa was issued the same day ...your visa would have been issued days before n Canadapost/courier has certain dates they go to CIC mail rooms to process return packages

Cheers!!!
columbia said:
Return Tracker updated ----

That means VISA ISSUED.

All the glory goes to God. If you had told me I would become a Canadian Permanent residence in less than 9 months. I wouldn't have believed you.
By April last year, there was no clearer part to permanent residency.

But with God Almighty, there is always a way and I believed him. To him be all the GLORY.

Thanks guys, your help was and is highly appreciated. All the best.

Hari412

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
1-4-2015, Third Line 11-4-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2015
LANDED..........
17-07-2015
harrysaini said:
Lol..appreciated ..we all are here for that ..pray for me man ..waiting for medicals ...29 days gone and counting hopefully it comes soon !!
You will get it very soon.....I'm sure brother!

Big Boy

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hello Everyone
I was wondering if anyone in this forum did the landing at Niagara Falls recently, what bridge? Please share your experience
Also, did you have to show proof of funds if you got PR as skilled worker?
Any information shall be helpful

Punjabi26

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Grace1978 said:
Great News ;D

I have same question....
Spreadsheet says 73 days, but I don't know from which date? Date Medical has been uploaded, or third line update - Medical Received?
For me it was around 95 days after medicals were uploaded in ecas. But I think it could be anything between 2-4 months depending upon the pace of
Security checks etc.

Best of luck to you . :) :)

fswevaluation

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA/ NEW YORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
LANDED..........
6th July 2015/Toronto
Grace1978 said:
Great News ;D

I have same question....
Spreadsheet says 73 days, but I don't know from which date? Date Medical has been uploaded, or third line update - Medical Received?
I too have the same question--
my medicals were uploaded by the Doctor's office on December 18th, 2014. My medicals were uploaded on ECAS on Feb 13, 2015. Does the average of 73 days start from December 18th, 2014 or Feb 13, 2015. So far have not received PPR. Please advise

Thanks

waitingforfsw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Grace1978 said:
I received email with information about MR & RPRF, than I received separate email for each family member regarding MR. The main email looks like that:

Dear XXXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Medical examination for everyone.
(Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed.
3. Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
4. You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant.
5. You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner.
6. Enter the number of fee payments (2) in the box beside the fee of $490.
7. Click “Submit”
8. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.
9. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
10. You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarized documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.
If we do not hear from you within 60 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

All e-mail enquiries should be sent to the following address only: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Hi,
I received my MR, PRPF and PCC email yesterday.My mail gives another email address for sending PRPF receipt.It says "With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca"

But i have seen on this forum that many people receive email for PRPF as "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" so why is it different in my case.Also should i anyway send a copy of the same mail that i already sent to "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" to "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" also.

One more question about the receipt.It had my name printed but lot of other fields like addreess, ph, identification number etc were blank.I just saved it as it is in pdf format and sent it.Should i print it, fill the blank fields, scan again and send?? Please let me know.

DavidTFS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-AUG-2014
Nomination.....
26-NOV-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
06-JAN-2015 (2nd line)
Med's Request
07-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
30-JAN-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-APR-2015
LANDED..........
18-APR-2015
waitingforfsw said:
Hi,
I received my MR, PRPF and PCC email yesterday.My mail gives another email address for sending PRPF receipt.It says "With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca"

But i have seen on this forum that many people receive email for PRPF as "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" so why is it different in my case.Also should i anyway send a copy of the same mail that i already sent to "CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca" to "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" also.

One more question about the receipt.It had my name printed but lot of other fields like addreess, ph, identification number etc were blank.I just saved it as it is in pdf format and sent it.Should i print it, fill the blank fields, scan again and send?? Please let me know.
1st question, I also sent my PRPF receipt to both emails and it worked perfectly, my GMCS notes shows they received it.
2nd question, Yes you need to print the blank receipt and fill out your personal info, scan the completed document and email it so they would know who has paid this.

waitingforfsw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
DavidTFS said:
1st question, I also sent my PRPF receipt to both emails and it worked perfectly, my GMCS notes shows they received it.
2nd question, Yes you need to print the blank receipt and fill out your personal info, scan the completed document and email it so they would know who has paid this.
Thanks a lot for your reply.Just another quick question.Did you receive cpco email or cost recover email in your original PRPF mail that came from CPCO??

Also +1 for you.I don't know how to do plus one in the system.

DavidTFS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-AUG-2014
Nomination.....
26-NOV-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
06-JAN-2015 (2nd line)
Med's Request
07-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
30-JAN-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-APR-2015
LANDED..........
18-APR-2015
waitingforfsw said:
Thanks a lot for your reply.Just another quick question.Did you receive cpco email or cost recover email in your original PRPF mail that came from CPCO??

Also +1 for you.I don't know how to do plus one in the system.
No worries, I had "cost recovery" as the corresponding address in my PRPF email but sent the receipt to both just in case!

maryjane

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
study permit
Punjabi26 said:
For me it was around 95 days after medicals were uploaded in ecas. But I think it could be anything between 2-4 months depending upon the pace of
Security checks etc.

Best of luck to you . :) :)
Hello! You waited 95 days after your 3rd line in ecas to get the ppr?

maryjane

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
study permit
Im a newbie here and just started a few days ago but have been reading since January. I hope after the long weekend, a new BIG batch of PPRs and MRs will rain from CIC for all of us here. Waiting isnt too easy! :D

Dittmar

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014 (medical results uploaded Jan 7th)
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2015
It's coming back!!! Track activated!!!! ;D

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Dittmar said:
It's coming back!!! Track activated!!!! ;D
Congrats dittmar :)

Tomorrow I will have been a PR for a week lol, changed my sin number today, need to update my licence tomorrow if ICBC are open or tomorrow