NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
any update guys??

please share when are you planning to land and your plans for the movement?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Guys Alhamdule'Allah I am pleased to announce that I received the email today informing that the passport is ready.

I have already arranged for DHL to deliver...

Inshallah planing to land in the summer as I am already exploring post graduate degree options...

Best of luck to you all

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations brother, and all the best.
A

medwiz said:
Guys Alhamdule'Allah I am pleased to announce that I received the email today informing that the passport is ready.

Inshallah planing to land in the summer as I am already exploring post graduate degree options...

Best of luck to you all

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
medwiz said:

Best of luck to you all
mabrook, I' am also planning to land in summer most probably alone first, will you go with family or alone at first

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Alone....I'm single anyway ;D ;D ;D

But yes best to go first alone to settle first before the family arrive

Rabena ma3ak..

almohager said:
mabrook, I' am also planning to land in summer most probably alone first, will you go with family or alone at first

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
medwiz said:
Alone....I'm single anyway ;D ;D ;D

But yes best to go first alone to settle first before the family arrive

Rabena ma3ak..
:D you too bro
guys an information to be considered is you will not get any medical coverage in the first 3 months, it starts only after 3 months from landing so consider this as the price of the doctor visits are really high.

Nov 2, 2015
alsalamu alaikom, friends.
I've a question concerning the updated proof of funds requested from you.
Has any of you faced any problems with the VO when the updated proof of funds was less than the amount declared when you first applied?
I mean, if you previously reported that you had USD 25K, and the updated bank statement showed that the amount was decreased throughout the months you've been waiting then it returned USD 25K or less afterwards, was that be an issue?

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi guys,

Those who got the passports by hand from embassy, who is authorised to get it other than the main applicant? Is his brother allowed 4 ex.?
What identity did they check masalan?
Another question, how long did passports take to arrive by DHL since you call DHL to get them?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wealaykom elsalam my bro,

What matters is you meat the minimum amount of "Proof of funds" check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

So if you report a "higher" amount than this, and now your are showing less amount than it, no problem as long as this new amount is equal or higher than the amount mentioned in the "proof of funds" page.
Is it clear?

A

FutureCanadianToBe said:
alsalamu alaikom, friends.
I've a question concerning the updated proof of funds requested from you.
Has any of you faced any problems with the VO when the updated proof of funds was less than the amount declared when you first applied?
I mean, if you previously reported that you had USD 25K, and the updated bank statement showed that the amount was decreased throughout the months you've been waiting then it returned USD 25K or less afterwards, was that be an issue?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,

I would assume that the main applicant himself or someone with a written delegation can get passports in hand, I would highly recommend you ask the embassy itself.
I don't know about the rest.

A

mff said:
Hi guys,

Those who got the passports by hand from embassy, who is authorised to get it other than the main applicant? Is his brother allowed 4 ex.?
What identity did they check masalan?
Another question, how long did passports take to arrive by DHL since you call DHL to get them?

Nov 2, 2015
AbdelAllah said:
Wealaykom elsalam my bro,

So if you report a "higher" amount than this, and now your are showing less amount than it, no problem as long as this new amount is equal or higher than the amount mentioned in the "proof of funds" page.
Is it clear?

A
Thank you, Abdallah :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Hi Guys,

where have you been all this time :)

another very important point to be considered is you have to get something called "shehadet bayanat" to prove that you are already driving in your country and have no tickets and so on, so that you can issue a license there, yes you will have to pass the tests also but otherwise you will have to wait for few years(2 or 3 not sure) before you can issue a full driving license there.

Good luck dears rabena ma3akom

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes bro, seems everyone is back to normal life after getting the visas :D ... but let us keep this forum alive by having tips like this.
Very good advice, it is called شهادة بيانات سائق and it is useful in having a full license instead of waiting for 2 years to have it.

Another good tip: sometimes the pictures for PR are not accepted so you may take pictures once you arrive and leave it with a friend so if they require new photos it is ready, BTW, these pictures needs to be sent from within Canada you can't send it from outside Canada.

A

almohager said:
Hi Guys,

another very important point to be considered is you have to get something called "shehadet bayanat" to prove that you are already driving in your country and have no tickets and so on, so that you can issue a license there, yes you will have to pass the tests also but otherwise you will have to wait for few years(2 or 3 not sure) before you can issue a full driving license there.

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
almohager said:
Hi Guys,

Hi!

I just wanted to ask about the "shadaet bayanat". Where can I have it issued? Because I asked the local police department and they said there's no such thing. If someone has already had one issued, could they attach the photo, so I can show it to the police department. And if anyone has had it issued, could you tell me what documents were needed?

Thanks! And good luck for everyone in their journey.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro, it is done from the traffic department where you renew car license from, it is like "car shehadet bayanat" it is called "driver shehadet bayanat"
You need your driving license and may be a picture or could it be they take photo for your there not sure.

إسمها شهادة بيانات سائق زى شهادة بيانات العربية و بتتعمل من إدارة المرور اللى رخصة سواقتك طالعة منها

A

sevagha said:
Hi!

I just wanted to ask about the "shadaet bayanat". Where can I have it issued? Because I asked the local police department and they said there's no such thing. If someone has already had one issued, could they attach the photo, so I can show it to the police department. And if anyone has had it issued, could you tell me what documents were needed?

Thanks! And good luck for everyone in their journey.