+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 August Applicants

sumeetraman

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Hi there
I too got the third line which says file has been transferred to nvdo on 18th sept 2014....people in the group saying that it means MR Is on the way or PPR. ...don't know how true is that

sujan197

Dec 2, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014 (PER mail received)
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014 (Received by CIC on 23rd March)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
Hello Everybody,
Can anyone give opinion on following inquiries
1) Is it necessary to Land in same province as mentioned in our application.I have mentioned Ottawa in my application form and now I am paning to land in Toronto (first land in Canada).
2) How long it will take to get PR card ( in average in Toronto)
3) I also have to go USA in between is it possible to travel outside of Canada before Issuing PR card?
4) Can I first travel to USA and from there to Canada as first landing ? I am from Nepal So I am confused on fdo I have to land Canada from Nepal or from anywhere else?

I expect to get your valuable suggestion
Thank you in advance..

remi nair

Mar 24, 2015
By GODS grace and all your prayers received medicals today.. :) :eek: 8)
Time Line :
Application filed date :24.Aug.2014
Application received date : 29.Aug.2014
Application shifted NDVO : 22.Dec.2014
PER Date : 24.Dec.2014 updated to 11.Dec.2014
Processing Started on : 22.Dec.2014.
MR : 06.Oct.2015
No PV and TV

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
remi nair said:
Time Line :
No PV and TV
Congrats..

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
recieved medical pcc and rprf request
Application received date : 18.Aug.2014
PER Date : 08.Dec.2014
Processing Started on :09.021015
MR : 09.Oct.2015

Arvind Sharda

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application.
File Transfer...
03-12-2014. A generic TLU regarding file transfer also updated.
Med's Request
9 th Oct.
remi nair said:
Time Line :
No PV and TV
Congrats Remmi...

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
sujan197 said:
Hello Everybody,
Can anyone give opinion on following inquiries
1) Is it necessary to Land in same province as mentioned in our application.I have mentioned Ottawa in my application form and now I am paning to land in Toronto (first land in Canada).
anywhere in caanda except quebec
2) How long it will take to get PR card ( in average in Toronto)
may be you should keep it upto 3 months. i have got 5weeks of landing in ottawa.
3) I also have to go USA in between is it possible to travel outside of Canada before Issuing PR card?
you can travel but you have to arrange for an appropriate address in canada who can collect reliably and send it to you whereever you are. But my suggestion is as they are very important cards for your PR status don't take of loosing them in transit. These are the only cards with which you can enter in canada. Not sure whether you can use COPR you can further explore on that option.
4) Can I first travel to USA and from there to Canada as first landing ? I am from Nepal So I am confused on fdo I have to land Canada from Nepal or from anywhere else?
This option is risky yaar some countries need transit visa especially USA and you know how difficult to get ant visa for USA.

I expect to get your valuable suggestion
Thank you in advance..

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
My landing experience friends,
First of all i have to thank each and everyone in this forum to keep it as ocean of knowledge and issues resolution with valuable experience from the members.
1st day of landing:
-------------------------
I have landed on 9th september 2015 in ottawa international airport. The landing has been very smooth without any hassles the way people may get scared for lot of things around.
I landed at 3:30PM as per the local time of ottawa. The whole process just took 2 hours in the airport including entry into the passport .
first entry into passport control, they looked at my COPR,VISA and the disembarkation card we will in the airport. Be sure to declare the amount of cash you are bringing this is a must if you are carrying more than 10000 dollars in cash or dd or traveler cheques. They will be friendly dudes if you are fine with respect to all of your documentation no need to be panic. There probably including waiting in the queue we have completed about 15 to 20 minutes.
Then the officer will ask you to collect the luggage and go to immigration section.
In immigration section officer asked me to submit the passports with visas and copr. Give the address in canada in printed form rather than dictating there itself so that there are no errors either end. I did the same and the officer was happy to see our preparedness. folks no need to be panic on address front if you don't have a friend,relative in canada to give. You can give any temporary address like hotel you are going to stay as afterwards you can submit the form to CIC by a fax or submit new address online using the address notifcation portal of CIC. I did the same initially i given my company address where i was joining. After a week i updated with my residence address on CIC portal and by faxing a new form. eitherway is fine.
The process at immigration took little longer may be 3o to 40minutes as the officer was checking something in his system before giving a grant of PR status. I don't know what he checked to grant it but we were panic at this moment why he is taking such a long time but it is natural guys. But anyhow no need to be panic as if our application is inline with all the requirements for PR and we had submitted all the proper documentation,there should not be any issues granting it.
Then the officer called one by one including myself,spouse and spouse again on behalf of children to sign the COPR copies and granted the landing. It was amazing experience folks to see that our dream came true.
Then we marched to customs. Here as you had seen in some earlier forum topics as well. we need to keep 2 sets of goods accompanying and goods to carry with photos of jewellery and items you will be bringing later. The officer will check them,enter into system and give a copy to us for future records so that we can bring the goods to follow alter without incurring any taxes. The officer didn't ask us good accompanying list and photos at all but it is better to keep it as some officers may and some may not. luckily she didn't open our bags also to see what we are carrying. But some other person the different customs officer asked to show the items not sure what he had why he has asked to open and show. Thats why be cautious on what you are bringing into canda. I think canda border or customs agency will give you more data on what data to be bring in or not.
Next we marched out of the airport with copr stamped. then got into a taxi van as we had 12 bags of luggage to hotel. we landed into hotel about 45 minutes. So from the moment we got out of the plane to by the time got into hotels it took about 3.5 hours.
relaxed in the hotel that day night with a sound sleep as it is indeed a tough jouney.
2nd day of landing:
-----------------------
1. Went to near by service canda office (as service canda was not present in ottawa airport). we applied for SINs for all 4 of us myself,souse and children as well. It just took half-an hour to get them.
2. moved into TD canda trust bank just nearby and opened TD chequing account without any hassles and also was able to apply for credit card. What they needed was COPR,passports. It was good to see this as without any candian credit hostory getting credit card or even bank account was tough. But i guess nowadays canda has opened up very well ti support new immigrants.
3. Went into near by walmart store and took SIMs for mobiles bringing action in canada. As you know in a unknown place and country and that technology oriented country which largely resides on mobile internet for maps and google maps to search anything to move around. As not like india we can talk to anyone and get a help finding anything,so i can't tell more than this what is the importance of a mobile connection with internet facility. I was able to get the sims activated with connectivity just next day of landing. I was on completly to search anything be on my own.
Good thing about canada is we have very good transport facility not like usa. I was able to all these activities just travelling in a bus only so such a great connectivity.
3rd,4th,5hday of landing:
1. searched for houses near by locality with a indian community for better support and homeliness. i was able to get the house in 2days only. As i had the TD bank account, it was easy for me to get the land tenancy agreements done without any issue as they need some debit account as well. Usually many leasing companies won't accept the cash. So first important thing is to open a bank account and deposit cask into to use for any purpose. This is very important. canada they will take some time like 2 to 3 days for credit history clearance, security clearance from police dept which should not be an issue as we are new immigrants. So by 5th day i had my house ready and moved in.
Folks it is a pretty big story hope i didn't bored off anyone. Following things sailent points you can follow to keep yourself safe and be prepared to take up anything there.
1. Keep all your travel documents intact passports, coprs, children birth certificates,your professional certificates,degree certificates,ielts score copies,education credential assessment records. The bank statements of india, any other savings you have lie FDs,PFs which can be liquidated easily. These can be needed if the officer asks to show proof of funds. But in my case officer never asked any of the things.
2. keep 2 copies of documents of goods accompanying and following. with photographs of jewellery if at all.
3. No need to be panic on carrying settlement funds to canda. for you liquid funds you keep something like 1000 dollars in notes and rest in travel card. I was ICICI bank account holder, so i was able to take a travel card loaded in CAD. So it is like debit card and credit card as well, it was very convenient for me use. So other banks also have similar things better try that only. No need to go to any forex folks for these cards.
4. Children immunization records are very important without which school admissions can't be given.
I hope this post is useful for you folks.

maggiforever

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
IBADAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NOT APPLICABLE
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
28th May 2016
Third Line Update- Medicals Received

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
perukulla said:
My landing experience friends,
First of all i have to thank each and everyone in this forum to keep it as ocean of knowledge and issues resolution with valuable experience from the members.
1st day of landing:
-------------------------
I have landed on 9th september 2015 in ottawa international airport. The landing has been very smooth without any hassles the way people may get scared for lot of things around.
I landed at 3:30PM as per the local time of ottawa. The whole process just took 2 hours in the airport including entry into the passport .
first entry into passport control, they looked at my COPR,VISA and the disembarkation card we will in the airport. Be sure to declare the amount of cash you are bringing this is a must if you are carrying more than 10000 dollars in cash or dd or traveler cheques. They will be friendly dudes if you are fine with respect to all of your documentation no need to be panic. There probably including waiting in the queue we have completed about 15 to 20 minutes.
Then the officer will ask you to collect the luggage and go to immigration section.
In immigration section officer asked me to submit the passports with visas and copr. Give the address in canada in printed form rather than dictating there itself so that there are no errors either end. I did the same and the officer was happy to see our preparedness. folks no need to be panic on address front if you don't have a friend,relative in canada to give. You can give any temporary address like hotel you are going to stay as afterwards you can submit the form to CIC by a fax or submit new address online using the address notifcation portal of CIC. I did the same initially i given my company address where i was joining. After a week i updated with my residence address on CIC portal and by faxing a new form. eitherway is fine.
The process at immigration took little longer may be 3o to 40minutes as the officer was checking something in his system before giving a grant of PR status. I don't know what he checked to grant it but we were panic at this moment why he is taking such a long time but it is natural guys. But anyhow no need to be panic as if our application is inline with all the requirements for PR and we had submitted all the proper documentation,there should not be any issues granting it.
Then the officer called one by one including myself,spouse and spouse again on behalf of children to sign the COPR copies and granted the landing. It was amazing experience folks to see that our dream came true.
Then we marched to customs. Here as you had seen in some earlier forum topics as well. we need to keep 2 sets of goods accompanying and goods to carry with photos of jewellery and items you will be bringing later. The officer will check them,enter into system and give a copy to us for future records so that we can bring the goods to follow alter without incurring any taxes. The officer didn't ask us good accompanying list and photos at all but it is better to keep it as some officers may and some may not. luckily she didn't open our bags also to see what we are carrying. But some other person the different customs officer asked to show the items not sure what he had why he has asked to open and show. Thats why be cautious on what you are bringing into canda. I think canda border or customs agency will give you more data on what data to be bring in or not.
Next we marched out of the airport with copr stamped. then got into a taxi van as we had 12 bags of luggage to hotel. we landed into hotel about 45 minutes. So from the moment we got out of the plane to by the time got into hotels it took about 3.5 hours.
relaxed in the hotel that day night with a sound sleep as it is indeed a tough jouney.
2nd day of landing:
-----------------------
1. Went to near by service canda office (as service canda was not present in ottawa airport). we applied for SINs for all 4 of us myself,souse and children as well. It just took half-an hour to get them.
2. moved into TD canda trust bank just nearby and opened TD chequing account without any hassles and also was able to apply for credit card. What they needed was COPR,passports. It was good to see this as without any candian credit hostory getting credit card or even bank account was tough. But i guess nowadays canda has opened up very well ti support new immigrants.
3. Went into near by walmart store and took SIMs for mobiles bringing action in canada. As you know in a unknown place and country and that technology oriented country which largely resides on mobile internet for maps and google maps to search anything to move around. As not like india we can talk to anyone and get a help finding anything,so i can't tell more than this what is the importance of a mobile connection with internet facility. I was able to get the sims activated with connectivity just next day of landing. I was on completly to search anything be on my own.
Good thing about canada is we have very good transport facility not like usa. I was able to all these activities just travelling in a bus only so such a great connectivity.
3rd,4th,5hday of landing:
1. searched for houses near by locality with a indian community for better support and homeliness. i was able to get the house in 2days only. As i had the TD bank account, it was easy for me to get the land tenancy agreements done without any issue as they need some debit account as well. Usually many leasing companies won't accept the cash. So first important thing is to open a bank account and deposit cask into to use for any purpose. This is very important. canada they will take some time like 2 to 3 days for credit history clearance, security clearance from police dept which should not be an issue as we are new immigrants. So by 5th day i had my house ready and moved in.
Folks it is a pretty big story hope i didn't bored off anyone. Following things sailent points you can follow to keep yourself safe and be prepared to take up anything there.
1. Keep all your travel documents intact passports, coprs, children birth certificates,your professional certificates,degree certificates,ielts score copies,education credential assessment records. The bank statements of india, any other savings you have lie FDs,PFs which can be liquidated easily. These can be needed if the officer asks to show proof of funds. But in my case officer never asked any of the things.
2. keep 2 copies of documents of goods accompanying and following. with photographs of jewellery if at all.
3. No need to be panic on carrying settlement funds to canda. for you liquid funds you keep something like 1000 dollars in notes and rest in travel card. I was ICICI bank account holder, so i was able to take a travel card loaded in CAD. So it is like debit card and credit card as well, it was very convenient for me use. So other banks also have similar things better try that only. No need to go to any forex folks for these cards.
4. Children immunization records are very important without which school admissions can't be given.
I hope this post is useful for you folks.
Congrats on your successful landing and for sharing your experience

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Peruchulla. thanks for sharing your landing experience.

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have received the PPR (Passport Request). Can someone please mention how many days it would take to get the PR processed after I submit the passport. I have some upcoming travels at hand and cannot afford to be without passport for long time.

Please advise.

thanks,
Gurjeet

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hello Friends,

I have received the PPR (Passport Request). Can someone please mention how many days it would take to get the PR processed after I submit the passport. I have some upcoming travels at hand and cannot afford to be without passport for long time.

Please advise.

thanks,
Gurjeet
Hi,

I will be sending the passports to Ottawa, Canada since I am in Canada.

Thanks,
Gurjeet

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Can anyone please help me to give the links to for B4 and B4a forms.. i was not able to find it...
can we make alist of items that will follow later in a seperate sheet or it shoule be in the form only...(as space is not enough)

what are the items we need to mention in the goods to follow. We are not going to carry items along with us.. is it required still to fill out the B4 forms...

thanks

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Those who are waiting for MR, join the club

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-request-mr-waiting-club-t376686.0.html