+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
tbaba said:
Finally receive my golden PER mail this afternoon ;) ;) ;) ;)
Congrats and +1 to you !!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
CPR2012 said:
Dear Forum Members,

Thank you all for your wonderful support, it was just priceless
:)

I got my Passport Stamped back today with Maple leaf :-* :-* :-*

Oscar / Palak / Canol / Diplo / Goku / Neel / Manish / Tango / Grooby / Future / GSW / Optimistic / NiagraCalling thank you very much guys.

*In case if some1 forgets Bill while collecting passports: I forgot to take slip (Bill which they give when u pay while submitting PP) today, they said it is mandatory. I requested them then they said give them a letter stating my bill is lost and also mentioned , post this date if i bring back bill then it will be invalid since i already claimed my passport.

Good luck to all ...... See you all in Canada :) 8) :-*

Best Wishes,
CPR
Congrats CPR! +1!!

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
RATAN said:
[size=10pt]Congratulation...... The names you mentioned are Really TITANS of this Forum.....Thank to them.[/size]
Thanks Ratan :)
no one is titan in this forum. This is a beautiful n wonderful forum one can ever be a part of.
Somewhere n somehow 1 got benifited by someone. That's simply I call incredible n priceless :)

The names I mentioned are one who I regularly get in touch with. That's it

Get help or not but keep helping others :)

Best Regards,
CPR

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Rahzee said:
I just received an e-mail from LVO (RFI) to submit the following: -

1) RPRF
2) Updated Information Chart
3) Medical Results
4) Updated copies of passport bio pages
5) 6 month statement of my salary account

My Information is as follows: -

Application Received: 31/07/2014
PER: 25/11/2014
Updated Background declaration: 11/02/2015
MR/RPRF/PPR1/updated Info. Chart/bank statement: 12 March 2015

Second line not added.

My queries: -

1) How to appear for medical exam in Karachi, Pakistan.
2) They have stated that I will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medicals. Should I wait for it? or should I contact IOM Karachi now?
3) I don't know how to update the Spreadsheet.
Congrats! +1 for your intention to update the SS!

1) Look for it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
2) If your center is eMedical enabled, they are able to find your IME number even without your request; Request should follow soon though;
3) If you don't have the edit link, create a new Entry with the same name, and this time keep the edit link;

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
Hello my dear forum friends...

So it was a great journey being with you guys from 12 May 2014 to 7 jan 2015 till I got my PP in my hand with Immigration Visa on it.

I landed at Toronto airport on 7 march 2015. And here is my landing experience...

I travelled with British Airways and I reached at Pearson Airport by 3.40pm on 7 March. As I came out of the plane I was ready with Canada Landing form which was provided by flight crew during the flight. With my cabin baggage and landing form I stood in a que it took 5 mins for my turn and an officer on a desk checked my passport and marked and stamped my Landing form. He also asked me to see the Landing docs. Then he directed me towards new immigrants office. An officer in this office asked me to give him my Landing form stamped and marked, my Landing document and my Passport. He also asked me the address where I was heading to and stated me that my PR card will be sent on this address.(They ask you a permanent address where your cards will be sent, so keep it ready, otherwise you will to do this formality some other day...waste of time). He also asked me how much money I am carrying as POF...I declared the amount and he was not at all interested to check it, I even asked him if he wants to see my POF,,,and he said NO....Then with a smile he asked me to sit and relax till he completes his work. (FYI...on my landing document my destination is Surrey, British Columbia...but he didn't asked me any single question that why I am landing here...so if same case is with u...relax coz FSW can land anywhere but Quebec ) After 2to3 mins they called my name and handed me my one copy of stamped landing document,and they kept one with them. They gave my passport and landing form back as well. Then I picked my luggage from belt and moved toward exit where an officer directed me to another check point (custom) where you have to declare good accompanying and goods to follow.
While I was in India, I read about form B4 (Good accompanying form) and B4a (Goods to follow form). I was not concerned about b4a but as I was carrying lots of goods like electronics, prescribed medicines, jewellery of gold and silver, bla bla.....so I filled form b4 and made list of things with there approx. cost. I also come to know that you have to click your gold jewellery pictures in two sets one for custom and other copy for you.
NOW SOME FUNNY FACTS.... Custom officer asked me if I have some goods to follow then show me the goods to follow form. I replied that I have nothing to follow but I have form B4a, goods accompanying form. He looked at me in a strange manner and said...OKKK...whats that...show me. So I showed him the form and list of things with pictures of my jewellery....He smiled at me and returned it back and said that they don't need it at all. WHAT,,,,,and he replied again YES,,,WE DONT NEED IT, U ARE GOOD TO GO. WELCOME TO CANADA.

So I came out of the Airport.....Easy ...isn't it.

Well... collectively from getting out of the flight and leaving airport, it took approx. 35 mins....that's it.

Hopefully this will help you guys and All the very best to all....

KARAN

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
karan,
Welcome to Canada!

If you need help send me email..

karan.mechs said:

So it was a great journey being with you guys from 12 May 2014 to 7 jan 2015 till I got my PP in my hand with Immigration Visa on it.

I landed at Toronto airport on 7 march 2015. And here is my landing experience...

I travelled with British Airways and I reached at Pearson Airport by 3.40pm on 7 March. As I came out of the plane I was ready with Canada Landing form which was provided by flight crew during the flight. With my cabin baggage and landing form I stood in a que it took 5 mins for my turn and an officer on a desk checked my passport and marked and stamped my Landing form. He also asked me to see the Landing docs. Then he directed me towards new immigrants office. An officer in this office asked me to give him my Landing form stamped and marked, my Landing document and my Passport. He also asked me the address where I was heading to and stated me that my PR card will be sent on this address.(They ask you a permanent address where your cards will be sent, so keep it ready, otherwise you will to do this formality some other day...waste of time). He also asked me how much money I am carrying as POF...I declared the amount and he was not at all interested to check it, I even asked him if he wants to see my POF,,,and he said NO....Then with a smile he asked me to sit and relax till he completes his work. (FYI...on my landing document my destination is Surrey, British Columbia...but he didn't asked me any single question that why I am landing here...so if same case is with u...relax coz FSW can land anywhere but Quebec ) After 2to3 mins they called my name and handed me my one copy of stamped landing document,and they kept one with them. They gave my passport and landing form back as well. Then I picked my luggage from belt and moved toward exit where an officer directed me to another check point (custom) where you have to declare good accompanying and goods to follow.
While I was in India, I read about form B4 (Good accompanying form) and B4a (Goods to follow form). I was not concerned about b4a but as I was carrying lots of goods like electronics, prescribed medicines, jewellery of gold and silver, bla bla.....so I filled form b4 and made list of things with there approx. cost. I also come to know that you have to click your gold jewellery pictures in two sets one for custom and other copy for you.
NOW SOME FUNNY FACTS.... Custom officer asked me if I have some goods to follow then show me the goods to follow form. I replied that I have nothing to follow but I have form B4a, goods accompanying form. He looked at me in a strange manner and said...OKKK...whats that...show me. So I showed him the form and list of things with pictures of my jewellery....He smiled at me and returned it back and said that they don't need it at all. WHAT,,,,,and he replied again YES,,,WE DONT NEED IT, U ARE GOOD TO GO. WELCOME TO CANADA.

Well... collectively from getting out of the flight and leaving airport, it took approx. 35 mins....that's it.

KARAN

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
@ asheef and other forum friends

Please send me email, I am here to help whover is landed or going to land...I am living at Mississauga and can help you guys at my best.

since I am not active much these days on forum so better to PM me,

thanks guys

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hi Forum,

My time Line is:

App Received: 22 Oct 2014
PER Issued: 22 Jan 2015
VO: London
AOR: NONE

My question is regarding Schedule A Background / Declaration form. I spent 3-4 years in UK. I did My Masters from there. I also visted Europe twice. I left UK in Jan 2009 and my visa work permit expired in JAN 2010. So i didn't over stayed. After that i didn't go back to UK. I applied for Visit visa for UK in 2012 which was refused. Similarly I applied for Danish GReen Card Scheme in 2009 which also resulted in Rejection. Mistakenly, while filling the background form I forgot to mention my rejections. What should I do now? Will it make any impact on decision? Visa rejections or NOT mentioning then in background form.....which will more affect my application. If Its a serious issue How can I update this information? How can I contact my Visa Office or Visa officer as my visa office is London which don't even issues AOR. All your help and time for my query will be appreciated.

Regards

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Thank you for sharing. Good luck in Canada!

karan.mechs said:

So it was a great journey being with you guys from 12 May 2014 to 7 jan 2015 till I got my PP in my hand with Immigration Visa on it....

...Well... collectively from getting out of the flight and leaving airport, it took approx. 35 mins....that's it.

KARAN

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
SAP_BW said:
karan,
Welcome to Canada!

If you need help send me email..
Yup sure,,,thanx bro... Things here seems to be really easy ..like from opening bank accounts to applying sin numbers ets,,,etc...Still in help I would like to discuss with u as now you ar experienced here...please PM me your mail ID.

Karan

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karan.mechs said:

KARAN
+1 buddy.........
Very valuable information dear......

Status
Not open for further replies.