+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpgrewal88

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
waived
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 27th March 2015
Med's Request
18th April 2015
Med's Done....
27th April 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Expected in June
VISA ISSUED...
Expected in June
LANDED..........
Will Plan Accordingly
Really guys.

Patience is only which we can't mess with. It's impossible to keep control on it except one should be gifted by god :) :).

Let's see who will get good news from NDVO today.

good Luck to all. Keep updating and motivating others.

One's motivation can keep bar high always ;D ;D ;D ;D

:) :) :) :) :)

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Seniors,
Posting it again. Please give some insights. :'(
My Timelines
Application received: 9th October 2014
NOC: 2281

and nothing else. I had taken services of a consultant and my file was sent from Chandigarh, India. On 20th Feb 2015 my consultant told me that they got an email from CIO asking for application fee again.

So I have filled the form (IMM5620) and given them my Credit card details. I had given them a DD with the application which was issue on 22nd Sept 2014 so I think it was about to expire and maybe for that reason they are asking for fee again. Any ideas? How much more time they can take?
Also I got my Application number from this email only so checked my status online and it just showed that they have received my application on 9th October. Still not been charged the on CC.

Lot of October guys have got PER but nothing yet for me. Hoping for the best. Please suggest

jaideep13

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
SA 26-Oct-2016 , AOR2 23-Nov-2016
File Transfer...
16-Oct-2016
Waiting2014 said:
I have one question.....what is VFS? People in this forum always mentioned about this while submit a parrport to Visa office.....what kind of services they provide?
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/service_charge_schedule.html

tiger15

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
bhavcaluk said:
you will get a new passport.you will have to carry both passports with you while entering canada. But I assume your passport must have 6 months validity left when it was stamped. The passport is reissued within one year of validity left or expiry.
My advise is that you enter canada on same passport and get it renewed later on.
What about applying for additional booklet. In my current passport after PR visa I have exhausted my empty pages. Thought of applying for additional passport booklet before shifting to canada? Would it be ok ?

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Hey everybody, would like to share our experience today to send our Passports.

SPVO allows walk-ins, and I live 20 minutes away from them, so we decided it would be better to take our PPs in person.

My wife and I went to the Consulate today morning. They are in a gorgeous building on the 16th floor: http://goo.gl/3aKIhh

We went up and there was nobody at the room, just a very nice teller waiting to help us. He asked us why we were there, then asked to see our Passports, our cover letter, the RPRF form, and how we would like to get our passports back. We told him that we would like to pick them up.

He looked at a Calendar and asked if the 10th March would be ok or if we were in a hurry. I said it was ok and he said perfect, just come buy the 10th on the afternoon and everything will be ready.

The whole thing took about 3 minutes, extremely smooth. Couldn't be happier :).
Seems some PPL are born with a silver spoon in their mouth :p at least your timeline shows that, even visa consulate is just 20 minutes away from you. Anyways, congratz a lot my fren, Wish u a prosperous and happy life in Canada.

HereICome

May 5, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#FF4719] NDVO[/color] [img]http://prod2.dam.abbott.com/global/flags/India_Small_Flag.png[/img]
NOC Code......
[color=#FF4719] 2171[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2014[/color]
Nomination.....
[color=#FF4719] 08-Dec-2014 (PER)[/color]
IELTS Request
[color=#FF4719] Sent with initial app[/color]
File Transfer...
[color=#FF4719] 06-Feb-2015 [/color] [color=black] 2nd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 10-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#FF4719] 28-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=#FF4719] 10-Mar-2015[/color][br][color=black]3rd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 17-Mar-2015[/color]
Interview........
[color=#FF4719] No Interview[/color][br][color=black]Decision Made..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 12-May-2015[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#FF4719] 11-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Sent....:[/color][color=#FF4719] 15-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Recvd..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 27-May-2015[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF4719] 07-May-2015[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2015[/color][br][br][br][url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet]FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry]FSWP 2014 Entry[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/nwkdoge]eCas[/url]
mk9212 said:
Have u got any job verification call or physical visit by them??????
Pls reply.
[/quote ]
Hi mk9212,

I am not aware of any verification done. My supervisor didn't get any calls too afaik. They pick files randomly for complete bg check. Relax and be positive. Good luck! Hope it helps! ]

sanverma21

Mar 4, 2015
Hello every ,I am Sandeep Verma . I was silent reader of this form . now come with a bang . got my passport on 4th march
Timeline
(2174)
1st may - courier send
7st may - reached
23 june - draft en cashed
7 Aug - PER
11 Sep - Medical
12 Sep - Med Done
24 Feb - Decision Made
25 Feb - Passport Request
4 March - Passport Back

I want to share one more thing . In 2013 my file was back due to cap reach. But by god grace all things goes to my way in 2014. So please do not loose hope in any situation . Just have patience.
"Ache Din Aayenge"

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
vishal shrestha said:
Seems some PPL are born with a silver spoon in their mouth :p at least your timeline shows that, even visa consulate is just 20 minutes away from you. Anyways, congratz a lot my fren, Wish u a prosperous and happy life in Canada.
Thanks for the wishes vishal! +1 to you!

I was indeed very lucky with this process. Amazingly fast. Canada wants me :D

I wish you a very speedy process as well, and a very happy life in Canada!

PS: Never heard the Silver Spoon expression!
In Brazil we say "born with the ass turned to the moon!"

GodBlessUS

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
Sec line updated on 13th March..."We started processing your application on March 10, 2015"
Med's Request
27th March :) Additional Documents received by CIC 2nd April
Med's Done....
30Th March :) 3rd Line Updated on 8th April
Interview........
Hopefully WAIVED.... 4th Line update on 21st May
Passport Req..
21st May :)...Passport Submitted : 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
28th May 2015...Received : 1st June 2015
LANDED..........
Planning to land some time between 1st Aug to 1st Sep...
tpgrewal88 said:
Comeon NDVO .

Don't you want to see all smiling faces everywhere :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D
Start working on our files and start issuing MR's to July-AuG-Sept onwards Applicants.
Once we get MR, then we will relax(I know it's not possible after that also) and will take long leaves from our employers and visit every place of India.

We are very nice people ;) ;) ;). believe us.

Good luck to all and stay blessed and patient(I know it's impossible). 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lovely Grewal ji :) wish every one good luck.....I wish soon we get our MR too....I know race will not complete after that, but still at-least this level will be finish :)

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Itanaaaa bhi kyaaa ruthanaaa meri NDVO.......

MR valooooooo pe bhi aaab Dhyaaan Doooooo.......

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
idefix said:
Thanks for the wishes vishal! +1 to you!

I was indeed very lucky with this process. Amazingly fast. Canada wants me :D

I wish you a very speedy process as well, and a very happy life in Canada!

PS: Never heard the Silver Spoon expression!
In Brazil we say "born with the ass turned to the moon!"
I liked the Brazilian expression a lot!

So Idefix, God has listened to your prayers. I remember seeing you frustrated in express entry forums and now you cleared FSW14. God is Gracious!

Praying for a smooth integration into your Canadian Life ahe

Amzz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
File Transfer...
25-sep-2014
Med's Request
15-oct-2014
Med's Done....
3-Nov-2014(Medical received)
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
Dm on 24feb ....PPR on 29April
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
Planned in July
GOOD morning all
NDVO come on please send me 8) PPR today( DM on 24 Feb) so i can relax and spend my weekend happily ;D ...........

Is anybody is there with DM and No PPR? ???

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Not an active poster but been following the forum very actively. especially this thread. Sometimes overwhelming to see a lot of replies in such a short span of time. Learning about the Visa process a lot. These days are for May, June and July applicants. I'm an October applicant, hope you guys will still be here when we need help from the seniors. :)
Have updated my details on the SS.
Waiting for PER.

ROBERT.KUME

Mar 4, 2015
sanverma21 said:
Hello every ,I am Sandeep Verma . I was silent reader of this form . now come with a bang . got my passport on 4th march
Timeline
(2174)
1st may - courier send
7st may - reached
23 june - draft en cashed
7 Aug - PER
11 Sep - Medical
12 Sep - Med Done
24 Feb - Decision Made
25 Feb - Passport Request
4 March - Passport Back

I want to share one more thing . In 2013 my file was back due to cap reach. But by god grace all things goes to my way in 2014. So please do not loose hope in any situation . Just have patience.
"Ache Din Aayenge"
when did you sent your passport and was it by vfs or normal courier..

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
desertfox said:
I liked the Brazilian expression a lot!

So Idefix, God has listened to your prayers. I remember seeing you frustrated in express entry forums and now you cleared FSW14. God is Gracious!

Praying for a smooth integration into your Canadian Life ahe
It is much more amusing indeed!

Yes, I had a very good score for EE and I truly hoped to be in the first draws... I was disappointed.

But FSW was always Plan A for me, and it came out perfect.

Thanks so much for the wishes Desertfox! And congratulations on your PER! I wish you a very smooth process ahead and a quick landing in Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.