+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toufiqp

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 APP
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 CCC
Nomination.....
08-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
24-04-2015 Add doc Req | 06-05-2015 Add doc sent |
File Transfer...
11-05-2015 Add doc Rec | 11-05-2015 SLU
Med's Request
20-05-2015 MR | 26-05-2015 MR DONE
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 MR UPLD | 06-06-2015 TLU
Interview........
NO :P
Passport Req..
18-07-2015 DM | 13-07-2015 PPR
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/24.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

I think my file been transferred to Poland vo for further processing?
So sending medical documents n passport for visa stamping will be done at Poland vo?

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
gurmanhar said:
Hi friends.
I am june 2014 Fsw applicant.Noc 1212.i have not received file no from cic.I mailed to them in dec 2014.i received a mail from them on 31st jan 2015 that your file was transferred to concerned VO & told me to contact concerned VO.Is everything allright.whether they have processed my file & issued me PER.
Hi....when were you charged?

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
ssbv said:
I was completely relaxed and was waiting for my MR or second line update till the time CIC dropped a bomb in my mailbox. I am completely confused now which is making me worrisome. My details are as follows:
App received date: 19th Sep 14
PER date: 6th Jan 2015
NOC 4011; VO: New Delhi.
[/b][/color]
This seems to be an AOR Mail from Warsaw VO...Assuming u have not stayed in Poland, the only other explanation could be that due to heavy applicant load at NDVO, Applications are being transferred to Warsaw...

However, this seems very strange so I'd suggest that you raise a CSE with both Warsaw VO and NDVO marking Urgent and inform them that there's probably been a mistake in transferring ur application to the correct VO since New Delhi should be your Visa Office....Be extremely polite...Let's see what they reply back...

Some days back CIC sent PER Mails with a line to NDVO Applicants abt transferring the application to Dakar, Senegal..It turned out to be a glitch in their system...So don't worry and await their reply...Also check toufiqp's posts above...seems to be a similar situation!!

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
h4.harry said:
This is my last message to this forum as I would leave this forum with best wishes to all in in line because as per the email I received from CIC dated 22.01.2015 to my email inquiry dated 20.11.2014 about my application received on 10.10.2014 for NOC Category 4011, CIC replied that my application returned back via ordinary mail on 04.12.2014.

So my journey sadly ends here. Best Wishes again to all !!
Hey H4.harry,
Please do not lose hope. Remember Canadian immigration procedures and rules are always changing and I'm sure there will be a chance for you again. I am currently in Canad and I can see with the latest EE draw that they will somehow have to look beyond all the job offers and provincial nominations because Canada does need immigrants! Keep checking regularly for updated immigration info and try again ({})

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
sobinpaul said:
Hi

Could anybody help me know what is the validity for VISA issued for FSW ? (once the passport is sent).

Regards,

Sobin Paul
One year from the date of Medicals or the date till which your Passport is valid (Whichever is lesser and your passport should be valid for at least 6 months when you send it)

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend May 5 applicant , submitted medicals on 1 OCT

Till now no PPR from NDVO

What is the further action

Wait or Watch or CSE

Thanks

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
maverick83 said:
Hi,

Clarification on PCC
Please let me know if PCC is required for past address also or just present address ......
I am in current address from past 21 years, but in between was staying in hostel for studies....
We got married in May 2014....and my wife is staying with me in the same address since then.

In PCC I have given Jan 1994 till date ...just excluding foreign travel which is just within 3 months 4 times
For my wife have given as May 2014 till date excluding foreign travel.

Is this ok or should it be similar to address history that we have submitted to CIC
1 PCC required for 1 country.
PCC will be issued as per passport address.
other country PCC required if u stayed more than 6 months.

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
visa_4all said:
My friend May 5 applicant , submitted medicals on 1 OCT

Till now no PPR from NDVO

What is the further action

Wait or Watch or CSE

Thanks
ur 3rd line date pls...

chaseme

Dec 9, 2014
Hello Experts,

Please help me in this situation:

MY VO asked me to submit additional docs. I am currently in Canada

1. Pay stubs - I was paid against invoices through western union money transfer( I worked for US company from India Jan2011 - Aug 2012 which got closed in 2013)

Is it good to provide Invoices copies and also i have some copies of my timesheets submitted during my employment??????????? Please advice

2. Bank account to which that money deposited - I have online access to one of my Indian account which gives me statement of 2012 onwards)

Is that enough to provide record of Jan 2012-Aug 2012.

My another account is closed and I don't have access to it

3. Past email communication - I have 3-4 email from my manager(USA company email id) on my personal email. As I can not access my emails on company's id coz company is closed now and the hard disk in which i stored data got corrupted.

Is that 3-4 emails enough???????

4. Any other docs related to employment - i have approved H1B copy from my employer but I could not go to US due to some family issues and kept working from India. Also, I have a recognition Certificate

5. I have healthy relationship with my US employer and is ready to give any reference.

What best i can ask him to support me????????????

Please advice - are all these available docs good enough to satisfy VO.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and advice.

Goodluck allll!!!!!!!!

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UCI: ********
Application No.: **********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/26.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca

friends i got AOR from Poland VO today and creating group for the same so if someone join pls PM me

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
1178 Applicants received PER in various NOCs since may to november and are awaiting MRs from different VOs

while 420 applicants are awaiting MRs from NDVO (various NOCs)

NDVO please buckle up yaaarr

people are gonna die of anticipation

:(

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Where are you from what is your real visa office?

darshmodi said:
UCI: ********
Application No.: **********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/26.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca

friends i got AOR from Poland VO today and creating group for the same so if someone join pls PM me

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
hi Guys, quick questions.

My medical was done in october 2014, If all goes well I will get my FWS visa in March.

Does anyone know, by when I have to land in Canada? Generally how much time VO gives you to land in the country after they grant you VISA. What happens, If I am not able to land during that time, can I get extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.