+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraconda

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-2-2015
File Transfer...
28-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
Med's Recieved on 5-5-2015
Interview........
DM 30-5-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi all

I have UCI
When does the online Client Application Status change to "In Process" after DD cashed ?

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
1. Bro unless it is mentioned on your bank draft, the validity of all international demand drafts is 6 months.

2. Its always a good idea to keep some amount in your account to avoid it being frozen, but I dont know if its necessary in case of DD. In any case it would be a good idea to keep your account active so you can always easily check the account status and call your bank regarding the DD info.

3. You can call the bank about the DD information. I dont think they will inform you themselves about DD encashment.

Best of luck :)

shahimran1 said:
I AM A FSW2014 APPLICANT FROM SAUDI ARABIA, NOC 3112.

MY APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 22ND DEC, 2014.
FOR PAYMENT OF FEES I MADE BANK DRAFT FROM NCB BANK. I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO THE SENIOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM REGARDING THE BANK DRAFT.

1. I MADE THE DRAFT ON 2ND DEC. HOW MANY MONTHS VALIDITY FOR THIS DRAFT IS AVAILABLE?

2. FOR MAKING THE BANK DRAFT I HAD TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN NCB BANK. BUT MY SALARY IS DEPOSITED IN AN ACCOUNT IN AL RAJHI BANK BY THE COMPANY. THEY REFUSED TO PUT THE SALARY IN NCB BANK AS THEY HAVE SPECIFIC COMPANY REGULATIONS. I HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT OF NCB BANK. IS IT NECESSARY TO TRANSFER SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THAT ACCOUNT IN NCB BANK TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT WORKING OR I CAN KEEP IT LIKE THIS?

3. WILL THE BANK INFORM ME IF THEY CASH THE DRAFT IN CANADA? DOES ANYONE HAS THE INFO?

I REQUEST THE HONORABLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO HELP ME.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
CIC handling applications NOC wise, preference to hot NOCs. Dont know about NOC 1212 in particular. Maybe others can help.

igpreet said:
Hello there,

I have submitted my application on 25th Dec 2014 and received by CIC on 30th dec.
Any new news guys on Latest PER seen ?!?? Whether CIC, handling applications as a whole or they are segregating NOC wise. !!??
Any latest news on NOC 1212. ??!!!

Regards,
Gurpreet

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
desertfox said:
May be consultant will demand money before handing out PER letter or email. Depends on your agreement with him/her
Thanks for the reply yes he is asking for money but not sure if he will still show me any email..he is kinda hard to deal with. However my second question is still there. My friend did not receive any email though his DD was encashed on 6th dec...

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
chotu123 said:
Hi all

Good news. Got an email from yday from CIC saying that I have ' a positive determination of eligibility to be processed' and that my application will now be assessed by visa office.

So whats the next step after this?

Thanks
You will get another email regarding your case transfer, followed by medical request...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DocHasan said:
1. Bro unless it is mentioned on your bank draft, the validity of all international demand drafts is 6 months.

2. Its always a good idea to keep some amount in your account to avoid it being frozen, but I dont know if its necessary in case of DD. In any case it would be a good idea to keep your account active so you can always easily check the account status and call your bank regarding the DD info.

3. You can call the bank about the DD information. I dont think they will inform you themselves about DD encashment.

For everyone's information, when you have asked your bank to issue a DD, so they will only issue the DD when they have taken the full amount of the face value of DD. Which means you have already paid the full amount in case of DD. The only thing that you have to wait when this amount which is now available via this DD will be transferred from this DD to the account of Receiver General for Canada.

Therefore no need to worry even if you have zero balance in your account and even if you have closed the account with the bank who issued you DD. Because after issuance, DD is something like Money Order and after issuance it is no longer linked to your account.

That is why DD is always recommended mode of payment for your application by all consultants and lawyers because it is 100% sure that your application will return back because of Credit card not being charged. But only care you must take that try to issue DD on the same day when you want to send the application. Because most of the bank place validity of Six months for the DD.

Only the issuing bank, who has issued the DD can inform you whether the beneficiary of DD has en-cashed it and taken the money out of it.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
faraconda said:
Hi all

I have UCI
When does the online Client Application Status change to "In Process" after DD cashed ?
You can expect this with 10 days after charging your CC

santosh014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
priyank3181 said:
[size=10pt]Dear All,

This is a humble request for all NDVO applicants...

Do not send your passports via direct courier send it through VFS only...

If you have hired a consultant, Do not listen to their recommendations or guidance for passport submission to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi...

If your consultant is telling to submit via direct courier (i.e. Bluedart) bypass your consultant and go to VFS directly and submit it there...There are lots of members who had submitted to VFS, Take advice from them...

The major problem is NDVO is sending it back our passports via Registered Post and it will take hell lot of time to reach to our or consultant's address...

If any delay in receiving post by your consultant than your passport will go back to NDVO...

So my suggestion is that submit it via VFS only...If you choose VFS than select pick up option from VFS office...

All consultants in India are cheater and they will misguide you always...

Same thing happen to me...my consultant send my passport back to my home address via DTDC and courier get lost at New Delhi airport, After too much of followups with DTDC hire ups we found parcel missing at Delhi Airport from 3 days and nobody has clue on that consignment...

Finally i received my passport back after 7 days...

What ever happened to me , I don't want that same thing will happen to our members also...

Treat this as advice from me...

[/size][size=10pt][/size]
Thank you for valuable suggestion..

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
Dear Friends

I would like to submit my application for FSWP 2015 not Express Entry but I couldn't download the applications to fill but I couldn't find. also I would like to know when it will started

thanks

santosh014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi All..
Could any one please shed some light on how we will have to submit passports to VFS, Hyderabad, India. What will be fees and turn around time for our passports to get into our hands back?
Thanks in Advance... :)

faraconda

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-2-2015
File Transfer...
28-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
Med's Recieved on 5-5-2015
Interview........
DM 30-5-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Soon
singodia said:
You can expect this with 10 days after charging your CC
Thanks, but
Are you sure?
How did you know this information ?

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Waiting2014 said:
Thanks for the reply yes he is asking for money but not sure if he will still show me any email..he is kinda hard to deal with. However my second question is still there. My friend did not receive any email though his DD was encashed on 6th dec...
I hope you've had a written agreement with your consultant before applying. Please do not give him money if he is not going to provide Original Copy of PER letter or forward you the PER mail (check ECAS with the file number/uci number to be certain that consultant provided you authentic copy)

And if a consultant is so hard to deal with, write to cic with a new representative form ( and cancel his representation).

*Censored Word* Representatives/Consultants

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Bro FSWP has ended. EE is the new and ONLY system available for immigrants to apply to.

eimo0550 said:
Dear Friends

I would like to submit my application for FSWP 2015 not Express Entry but I couldn't download the applications to fill but I couldn't find. also I would like to know when it will started

thanks

fswevaluation

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA/ NEW YORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
LANDED..........
6th July 2015/Toronto
How do I send case specific enquiry to Ottawa when the online form is not working?

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=ottawa

Or do I send the enquiry to the email address:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Gurus,

Please advise
Thanks

gravyflex

Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 03/2, CC 09/01
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17/03/2015
Med's Done....
02/04/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/03/2015
desertfox said:
I hope you've had a written agreement with your consultant before applying. Please do not give him money if he is not going to provide Original Copy of PER letter or forward you the PER mail (check ECAS with the file number/uci number to be certain that consultant provided you authentic copy)

And if a consultant is so hard to deal with, write to cic with a new representative form ( and cancel his representation).

*Censored Word* Representatives/Consultants
Second and +1

Status
Not open for further replies.