+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
LittleOwl said:
I just wrote those people and asked. I'm curious now))))
I have copied my email and added to forum

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Medical form email which is sent after medical request and RPRF email :-

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: EXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
For info here is a copy of the email I had from CPC-O for medical and RPRF request:-

Date: October 31, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application: EXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXX @ XXXX.com

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- XXXXX Avenue
Vancouver, BC , VXX XXX
Canada

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Medical examination for yourself and your spouse.
(Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed.
3. Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
4. You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant.
5. You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner.
6. Enter the number of fee payments (2) in the box beside the fee of $490.
7. Click “Submit”
8. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.
9. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
10. You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.
If we do not hear from you within 60 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.
All e-mail enquiries should be sent to the following address only: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes – Ottawa – GB01592
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West| 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail |Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Website | Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

cid:image001.gif @ 01CEC348.D46BF6B0
Mine was different.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
For those waiting PER this is the email you get:-

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxAVENUE xxx
VANCOUVER BC VXXXX

17 September 2014

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: EXXXXXXX
*EXXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=arranged#arranged

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 9599). Your receipt number is 0092094728. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

ML
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
Mine was different.
Ohh I thought everyone got the same?

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Hi all,

just would like to have your opinions & views regarding this EE system. As per my understanding, CIC has pledged to devout their time and possibly attention on this new system. They are likely to prioritize applicants for this system as they have promised within 6months time frame. It has been reported that the first draw for EE will be this end of January. So most probably, applicants that have registered their interest in CIC website and having the highest points will be entertained by end of January.

By this, employees and staffs from CIC will divide their attention to such and likely create a bit of delay on the previous FSW 2014 or even 2013 applicants (if there are still more pending). Backlogs will be inevitable i presumed..

Does my understanding reasonable? will this be the reality? as far as one is concerned as i am an FSW2014 August applicant, awaiting for medicals. Will these events turn to our applicant approval delay, and for how much longer? I still believe they will continue with their progress for FSW in normal timelines.. Wishing so, so we won't have to wait to land in 2016. Wished to land in Maple Country this 2nd half of the year.

Thanks in advance for your views.. All the best :) :)

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
dmac11 said:
Hi all,

just would like to have your opinions & views regarding this EE system. As per my understanding, CIC has pledged to devout their time and possibly attention on this new system. They are likely to prioritize applicants for this system as they have promised within 6months time frame. It has been reported that the first draw for EE will be this end of January. So most probably, applicants that have registered their interest in CIC website and having the highest points will be entertained by end of January.

By this, employees and staffs from CIC will divide their attention to such and likely create a bit of delay on the previous FSW 2014 or even 2013 applicants (if there are still more pending). Backlogs will be inevitable i presumed..

Does my understanding reasonable? will this be the reality? as far as one is concerned as i am an FSW2014 August applicant, awaiting for medicals. Will these events turn to our applicant approval delay, and for how much longer? I still believe they will continue with their progress for FSW in normal timelines.. Wishing so, so we won't have to wait to land in 2016. Wished to land in Maple Country this 2nd half of the year.

Thanks in advance for your views.. All the best :) :)
My assumption would be the ones with highest points will get picked out of the EE pool and thus less applicants allowing quicker processing. Also EE is done online so less paperwork to work through if its all electronic easier to process and thus quicker. I think with speeds of 2014 processing that hopefully us 2014 applicants won't be left to wait, but who knows.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
congrats buddy!

your timeline and vo?

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being isued since your aplication has ben procesed to the stage

wher medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefuly.

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this

The medical examination must be performed by adoctor fom the CIC list of Panel Physicans.

You canot chose your family doctor ifhis or her name is not on this list. Se the list of Panel Physicans to

find a doctor in your area t: htp:/ww.ci.gc.a/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Once you identify apanel physican in your area, bok an apointment for your medical examination.

When you schedule your apointment, please nsure that arangements are made for your chest x-ray

and laboratory test as wel. Once your medical has ben completd the doctor wil forward the medical

Any cost related to the medical examination are your esponsiblity and are payable at he time of the

examination. Should your aplication be refused folowing the completion of your medical examination

Please bring the folowing to your apointment:

- The atached Medical Report form (IM1017E)

- Proper identifcation (prof of identiy must include at least one government-isuedocument

- Eye glases or contact lenses, ifworn

- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as aresult of previous or existing

- Four ecent photgraphs (phots are not required if the panel physican is listed as “eMedical

Note: It is important hat you inform the panel physican of any previous or existing medical conditons.

Failure to do so wil delay the procesing of your medical examination.

leter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your aplication.

with photgraph and signature, such as a pasport or national identiy card)

enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
You typed it, not copied? So many typos and mistakes.

Well thanks, now I'll wait for my acquaintances' reply and then we'll compare your letters)))

la364

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
capri25.yashu said:
congrats buddy!

your timeline and vo?
Thanks Capri25 my VO is Ottawa and my timeline is as follows

App filed : 7th may 2014
Per : 1st August 2014
Meds req: 30th August 2014
PPR : 8th Jan 2015

bob99