+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
yhw9102 said:
PER received last night of 2014! A new year gift!

Sept.12 received
NOC 2232
VO London
Nov. 27 charged
Dec. 31 PER

Now waiting for MR.......
congrats...Happy New Year

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
My ECAS 2nd line got updated on Dec 4, 2014 and till now I didn't hear anything from NDVO. Is there something to worry about now?

krishCA

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
With the grace of God. My DD has been paid
NOC 1114
Application reached at CIC 16 OCR
DD paid 23 dec

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hi seniors
I need an advice from u guys . I have submitted my medicals nd waiting for 3 rd line of update. In proof of funds I have shown Post office FDs nd it has matured nd now I am thinking of converting it into Bank FD for 4 mnths as I will be needing money at DAT period.
So will der b an issue at this stage if I do so as I have shown Post Office FD in POF nd now I will b converting it into Bank FD??

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Stay positive and do the right thing right and God will favour you. Reject negative thoughts and embrace positive thoughts. Life is always about good and bad, posive and negative, head and tail. Thus, it depends on the one you confess and filled yourself with.

Please do not allow any negative thoughts and believes to permeate you in this new year and beyond.

In Canada, i and those who believe will be be favoured come what may. Amen.

Happy new year 2015 forumites.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
managersonline said:
Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already immigrated people can be read at:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada )

""My advise with ivy league education from top 3 globally ranked institute in USA along with work experience of 10 yrs in USA is, don't come to Canada. This place is good if you want to clean streets, drive trucks and cabs. It may be good for construction workers or manual labor. There are no high end jobs and people are very rude and racist. If you go to Pakistan they are racist in a particular way that they don't want other religions like Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism to survive, they will force you to convert or leave the place. Now if you are coming from such country like Pakistan, Bangladesh or other African countries where it is question of survival, Canada is good option. Do manual labor earn little bit, stay in shared room, cook at home and don't spend. You won't be beaten physically here and crime is less. On other hand if you are highly qualified even from top universities like Harvard, MIT, Stanford etc in professional fields and are making reasonable income in countries like USA, India etc never come to Canada. You will just loose everything and some people talk about women liberty in Canada, well this doesn't apply to Indian women since they are living life like princess in India especially in middle and upper middle class societies. Condition of Canadian women is not good, whole life moving from one relation to another, doing low pay jobs and fighting for justice in courts with feminism spirit seems there only motto and destiny, to some extent just like American women. Indian Hindu women are far better protected and have stable and free lives, they don't deal with subjugation as practiced in middle east or Pakistan on one end but then they don't need to deal with life of Canadian or American women as well which has its own pros and cons and illusionary freedom and feminism. Moral of story, highly educated and middle class people don't ever come to Canada, you want to see beauty of nature, well come for a month on tourist visa, enjoy, spend and go back. You want to do low end jobs like cleaning, driving, working on small stores or construction and are doing very bad in your own country, then come to Canada, learn little bit English, you can make your ends meet and chances are nobody will rape you or physically assault or beat you. Canada is nowhere near USA in terms of innovation and inventions, it is small, closed and conservative economy with almost nothing. People who will give me lessons on integration etc, well my English is good and I was doing a high paying job in USA and later on got another high paying job in Canada as well but then I will return to USA once few things are sorted out. Canada is place for manual labor and no intellectual should come here. Go to number 1 country of the world which is America if you are really qualified. What colleges, Canadian work experience people harp on in Canada, no Canadian institute except Rotterdam school of business is in even top 100. This is just a scam, government wants more and more money and nobody will tell you truth in order to keep false image. Remember Canadians are multicultural to an extent where they love flags of different countries and food, there is nothing more than this. Canadians are highly cunning and shrewd but then people are cunning and shrewd in Middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico etc, after all there is competition and at-least in Canada nobody forces you to convert to there religion, at-least not openly and nobody is wasting his or her entire life for after life benefits.""

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Mr. George did you ask the writer or even commented as why he's still lurking around in Canada dragging his feet if he's advising other immigrants not to immigrate? I sense hypocrisy and double standardism which further gets confirmed when the writer has used words like , "Don't come here", giving a clear meaning that he's still living & eating in Canada whilst talking bad about Her... is just a big shame!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
TangoCharlie1234 said:
My friend managersonline,

Here is my take on whatever is written in the article below.

1. When we started our career in our home countries, it took us years to settle down in a job we wished for. The big dream takes some time.

2. Not everyone is cleaning streets, obviously when you moving to a land where you are alien, that country will take its own time to accept you as them. So be patient

3. If you are so qualified, I suggest you do some good certification course from canada and make your way up the ladder, there shouldn't be an issue to prove again that you are intelligent if you did that once.

My suggestion, you will find a lot of success stories as well for people migrating to canada. So everyone is requested to write their own story and succeed

God bless all
Very well said, +1

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owenhargo said:
ECAS updated to decision made 5 days (18th dec) before PPR.
Hi... Although its more than a week but in actual there were only 3-4 working days from your submission of passport.. 25th, 26th and Today is holiday at NDVO.. So lets wait.. Hopefully you will get it sometime next week.. Wait till 9th and if you don't see any change in status then you can send email to VO..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
abc90 said:
Thanks a lot Century.

It looks that ndvo just putting the dd in collection box, once
they receive a couri. or they fully review
wats in courier packet & put dd in collection box.

Bcos I sent by myself b4 request, additional reference letter,
PCC, rprf dd for inr 26700. it was encashed within 6days from
courier delivered date in Dec. wat it means they satisfied
with my document... I am through?.... still no MR request.

After that no update...
Possibly yes. Cash is cash. They may forget to encash later - so did it without wasting any time.

Wait some time. You will get good news soon. You are within normal time limit.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
owenhargo said:
ECAS updated to decision made 5 days (18th dec) before PPR.
So you have to check only the vfstracking. NDVO is very very fast in returning passport. So you don't have to wait much.

chugh.gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO file transferred to warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged 26-11-2014, PER - 31-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing 08-04-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015, Medicals Received - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
Hi All

Happy to inform that i got my PER mail early morning today. What a wonderful new year gift.

As per mail my DD was charged on 26th Nov. And wish for all the members to receive their respective good news soon.

Just want to clarify one thing that as per mail, my application has been transferred to Dakar, Senegal though it should have been NDVO. So does it mean that should i receive MR & PPR further down the line , i will be sending the documents to senegal. And further if i be called for an interview, do i need to travel to senegal. Slightly confused. Can anyone throw a light, would really appreciate.

Also request Admin to update the SS as i have lost the link.

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
managersonline said:
Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already immigrated people can be read at:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada )

""My advise with ivy league education from top 3 globally ranked institute in USA along with work experience of 10 yrs in USA is, don't come to Canada. This place is good if you want to clean streets, drive trucks and cabs. It may be good for construction workers or manual labor. There are no high end jobs and people are very rude and racist. If you go to Pakistan they are racist in a particular way that they don't want other religions like Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism to survive, they will force you to convert or leave the place. Now if you are coming from such country like Pakistan, Bangladesh or other African countries where it is question of survival, Canada is good option. Do manual labor earn little bit, stay in shared room, cook at home and don't spend. You won't be beaten physically here and crime is less. On other hand if you are highly qualified even from top universities like Harvard, MIT, Stanford etc in professional fields and are making reasonable income in countries like USA, India etc never come to Canada. You will just loose everything and some people talk about women liberty in Canada, well this doesn't apply to Indian women since they are living life like princess in India especially in middle and upper middle class societies. Condition of Canadian women is not good, whole life moving from one relation to another, doing low pay jobs and fighting for justice in courts with feminism spirit seems there only motto and destiny, to some extent just like American women. Indian Hindu women are far better protected and have stable and free lives, they don't deal with subjugation as practiced in middle east or Pakistan on one end but then they don't need to deal with life of Canadian or American women as well which has its own pros and cons and illusionary freedom and feminism. Moral of story, highly educated and middle class people don't ever come to Canada, you want to see beauty of nature, well come for a month on tourist visa, enjoy, spend and go back. You want to do low end jobs like cleaning, driving, working on small stores or construction and are doing very bad in your own country, then come to Canada, learn little bit English, you can make your ends meet and chances are nobody will rape you or physically assault or beat you. Canada is nowhere near USA in terms of innovation and inventions, it is small, closed and conservative economy with almost nothing. People who will give me lessons on integration etc, well my English is good and I was doing a high paying job in USA and later on got another high paying job in Canada as well but then I will return to USA once few things are sorted out. Canada is place for manual labor and no intellectual should come here. Go to number 1 country of the world which is America if you are really qualified. What colleges, Canadian work experience people harp on in Canada, no Canadian institute except Rotterdam school of business is in even top 100. This is just a scam, government wants more and more money and nobody will tell you truth in order to keep false image. Remember Canadians are multicultural to an extent where they love flags of different countries and food, there is nothing more than this. Canadians are highly cunning and shrewd but then people are cunning and shrewd in Middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico etc, after all there is competition and at-least in Canada nobody forces you to convert to there religion, at-least not openly and nobody is wasting his or her entire life for after life benefits.""

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
"Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already immigrated people can be read at:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada"

Hahahahhahaha AND how many of the immigrants have actually left Canada

This is a BS acrticle.... from the loosers who cannot and donot want to work hard. Mummmy, Mummmy.... they are asking me to work... they want me to clean...Booohoooo

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Century Bro
i have found my E-CAS status
"We received your application for permanent residence on September 5, 2014"

What does it means? Is it PER or is it only charging and waiting for review? need your expert openion.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORUM MEMBER.
May 2015 be our year of good news and celebrations.
All local visa offices will receive the speed of light in terms
of application processing IJN amen.
I love you all.
Thank you all for the support and care.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
chugh.gurpreet said:
Hi All

Happy to inform that i got my PER mail early morning today. What a wonderful new year gift.

As per mail my DD was charged on 26th Nov. And wish for all the members to receive their respective good news soon.

Just want to clarify one thing that as per mail, my application has been transferred to Dakar, Senegal though it should have been NDVO. So does it mean that should i receive MR & PPR further down the line , i will be sending the documents to senegal. And further if i be called for an interview, do i need to travel to senegal. Slightly confused. Can anyone throw a light, would really appreciate.

Also request Admin to update the SS as i have lost the link.
Congratulation. Excellent new year gift.

Pls check with sunnyvin, abambam, spk_fswp, terki, maverick2014, vmnda,kate_mate, MittarPyara, usman_geo. PM them. All of their applications have been transferred to Dakar, Senegal. So have a liaison with them and ask them about the status.

Your status has been updated in the spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

Status
Not open for further replies.