+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
Diplomatru said:
Neither. Applications under your NOC are placed under managerial scrutiny (Program Support Officer) at CIO. So, expect delays in processing
can you elaborate on this please? what do you mean

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Second line appears when the assigned IPA opens file in GCMS and begins processing it by initiating document verification and criminality check. Upon completion he/she sends MR.
Are talking about some specific VO?

addy_singh

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Johnny31 said:
It's the same test - BMI won't be checked.

Anything wrong with your BMI number?

Blood pressure was the number I worried about
yes my BMI 25 plus i guess.. so worried as on website BMI is mention...any body who have gone through e-medical can exactly convey whether BMI is there or not,,,

chugh.gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO file transferred to warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged 26-11-2014, PER - 31-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing 08-04-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015, Medicals Received - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
managersonline said:
============================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma
No.2: Credential:- Bachelor of Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
No.3: Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.4: Credential:- Master of Computer Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years)
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.5: Credential:- Master of Business Administration ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years)
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my No.4 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my No.5 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)

So two Bachelors degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degree are not combined/clubbed together. Means my No.5 credential is not in conjunction with No.4.

I am still in a huge delimma to know points for my education. It could be 21-Points or 22-Points.

If you see the latest version of "Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations" (search file:IRPA SOR-2002-227.pdf) Dated.11th Nov,2014.
Read Page 92. R78(e) it says [22 points for two or more post-secondary program credentials, one of which must be a credential issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer;]

On the same page read under heading "More than one educational credential" which says:-
(a) except as set out in paragraph (1)(e),points shall not be awarded cumulatively on the basis of more than one educational credential;
and
(b) points shall be awarded on the basis of the Canadian educational credentials or equivalency assessments submitted in support of an application for a permanent resident visa that result in the highest number of points.

Now let us read another CIC official document in this regard "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2 which says:-
"A 3 year or more post-secondary credential in combination with any of the post-secondary educational credentials** listed below. This excludes secondary school credentials. " And in the list below you will see several post-secondary educational credentials, in these post-secondary credentials I shall mention credentials related to me which are:- Diploma (two years), Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years). So, anyone who will qualify this clause will get 22-points. In my case if you all will note that I have my:-
Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree three years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)
and similarly
I have Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree four years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)

In addition to above I have more post-secondary credential which Canadian Equivalent diploma (2 years) in applied science.

in the same table "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2, now look at last column which says:- "2 or more post-secondary credentials (3 year or longer post-secondary credential required)" .Someone who will qualify this clause will also be awarded 22-points.

Now let us apply this clause to my case, and for sure that I have total of four post-secondary candian equivalent credentials which are following:-
Four year bachelor(in conjunction with 2-year diploma No.2) , Three year bachelor (in conjunction with diploma no.2), Two year Applied science diploma

I think that I shall also qualify in this case for 22-points.

Although still nobody has clear idea that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post seconday credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

HUMBLE REQUEST AND APPOLOGY FOR THESE ALL DETAILS:
I have sent although some personal messages to some seniors and thank them for their valuable feedback. But now I am posting it on general forum and kindly request whoever has any experience in this regard or is passed through the same scenario please answer in front of each of my explanation for the better understanding of everyone on the forum

I kindly request specially the seniors to contribue in this regard.

Best regards thanks to everyone for their patience of reading this long post, but I think whoever has passed through this situation can realize my anxiety.
George
Hi

My take on this is as - always plan in life factoring in the worst. You are sure to get 21, and if CIC interpret it otherwise you will have extra 1 point bonus. So try to ensure 67 cut off assuming 21 for education

sandy999

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Very Very Urgent

Hello Friends

Just to ask you that i have my old UCI number since september 2010 and i have applied again on 26th Sep 2014.

Now yesterday i called CIC and they ask me some my details and confirmed my UCI which is same however after talking to that lady i found that they have updated my new email id which i have given in my latest application.

Initially it was yahoo and currently it is ymail...

So what could be the outcome of the above incidence...

please share your opinion...

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
my file recieved on 5th sep 2014. when should I expect a PER mail ?? this waiting time is killing me.... :-\

anyone ??

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
student_2013 said:
One query here...Does this mean that Background Checks are done after Medicals and RPRF request? OR does it depends on VO to VO?
It may depend on an officer. One person on Ukrainian forum got their work experience checked (phone calls) after medicals. Interesting about that case is that the meds were received very quickly, 31 days after PER.
Sometimes checks are done simultaneously with applicants undergoing meds. It all depends on some unknown factors

Stann

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/02/2015 (got it in hand on 04/03/2015)
addy_singh said:
yes my BMI 25 plus i guess.. so worried as on website BMI is mention...any body who have gone through e-medical can exactly convey whether BMI is there or not,,,
I have underwent medicals in Mumbai with emedical.
Firstly, they take ur details and ready ur paperwork.
Secondly, they check ur height, weight, BP, take ur consent for HIV blood testing, eye testing, physical examination with the general physician wherein he/she asks about any relevant medical history.
Thirdly, blood and urine samples are collected.
Last Chest PA view xray. Thats all.
Unless they find any reason to doube any medical condition, i dont believe they ask for any further tests.
I dont think BMI is specifically checked.
Both me and my hubby when we appeared for the medicals are safe to say were overweight.
Unless u have any medical issues which may pose a threat to Canadian resources or pose health risk to its people, u r fine.

pg123

Aug 12, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-01-2015
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
21-12-2014 (we started... 30/12/2014)
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015 (DM 09/04/2014)
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

How long CPC-Ottawa taking to respond to clint's emails? Thanks in advance...

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Hi addy_singh,

Weight and height is measured (so I presume BMI can easily be deduced by the doctor). However, even if your BMI is above 25 and there is no other issue (high BP, blood sugar, TB, HIV, Syphilis) then there is nothing to worry :)

Don't worry and try to relax. It will help in keeping your BP under control ;D ;D
Cheers!

addy_singh said:

ranmake

May 23, 2014
Stann said:
I have underwent medicals in Mumbai with emedical.
Firstly, they take ur details and ready ur paperwork.
Secondly, they check ur height, weight, BP, take ur consent for HIV blood testing, eye testing, physical examination with the general physician wherein he/she asks about any relevant medical history.
Thirdly, blood and urine samples are collected.
Last Chest PA view xray. Thats all.
Unless they find any reason to doube any medical condition, i dont believe they ask for any further tests.
I dont think BMI is specifically checked.
Both me and my hubby when we appeared for the medicals are safe to say were overweight.
Unless u have any medical issues which may pose a threat to Canadian resources or pose health risk to its people, u r fine.

Hi, which clinic did u go to??

Status
Not open for further replies.