+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Can someone here shed some light on how CIO transer file to local VO after they sent out PER. By courier/speed post or snail mail? Just want to see if my application will reach local VO before christmas holiday.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Sebrina said:
Wat is ivr
Interactive voice response. The voice that helps you choose the options. I think you also need to check the office timing. Call early morning. 001-613-944-4000 Options 111 111 31

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
bestwishes said:
FINALLY.....................END OF PAINFUL PER WAITING...................I had been very tensed since last week....now its time to party!!!!!!!!!YEAH..........

My Golden PER received an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

NOC: 0111
APPLICATION DATE: 22 AUG
CC Charged: 21 Nov
PER received: 12 Dec

Now expecting file transferred to VO for further processing

VERY VERY HAPPY..................Thank God for his grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dream is positive now!!!

Thx everyone here for your advice and support, wishing everyone success in PR visa application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
HappyFlowerChild said:
Actually, the Embassy in my country used to hold information sessions for potential FSW applicants and during one of those sessions they said that a POF may be anything of value, even a house or an appartment and other non-liquid assets too.
Yes, but I am talking about requirements on CIC site. They could have put this information about non-liquid assets into the check-list and website too, couldn't they? (Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying applicants are doing bad things, it's absolutely not my point).

BTW the same as with this applicant's case, Kyiv always asks liquid POF at a later stage from applicants who showed houses/apts

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Buddy, i have patience and that's the reason i apply for Canada PR.. its just that i was wondering CIC doesn't follow any process, patterns & timelines..they wish and process whenever they like to..So, its just about wait... :p

Also, regarding the payment charged and PER received, i just assumed what i read in posts from other members...:)

canadamylove said:
buddy who told u that after DD cashed out its 2 weeks time? see there is not standard......people have got per in MINIMUM 2 weeks and MAXIMUM 8 weeks as well......so just calm down and don't panic. immigration is all about how calm, relaxed and patience u can remain.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I follow your options and again..exp high volume of calls.. too many anxious people us calling CIC to get the application status i guess :p :p...Its better i will wait till the PER or response on my mail which i send to CIC which i sent on 9th Nov..

Wash an said:
Interactive voice response. The voice that helps you choose the options. I think you also need to check the office timing. Call early morning. 001-613-944-4000 Options 111 111 31

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sebrina said:
Hi diplomatru can u pls suggest me hw do i handle tis cic agents? I hve an old uci number and i donno any details abt my app.. Pls help
Hi Sebrina,
I had UCI from a previous application, so I wouldn't know how to help you.

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
Wash an said:
Hi Wash an, thank you so much... M on the call right now.. Wat shld i ask exactly can u guide.. I hve a 16 mint waite... So m waiting.. Inbetween just wanted to ask wat shld i enquire i mean how to enquire?

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
LittleOwl said:
Yes, but I am talking about requirements on CIC site. They could have put this information about non-liquid assets into the check-list and website too, couldn't they? (Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying applicants are doing bad things, it's absolutely not my point).
Yes they should, you're right. Don't take personally what I just wrote. I just wanted to confirm that non-liquid assets may in fact be regarded as POF, as I'd heard it straight from the horses mouth.

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
Diplomatru said:
Hi Sebrina,
I had UCI from a previous application, so I wouldn't know how to help you.
I do have my expired permit uci number but just wondering is it going to be the same?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
Why? Many of Ukrainians show their houses and apartments as POF and get through, despite the fact that a house in NOT a liquid and unencumbered fund. So, basically, people do not comply with requirements but get through. I guess POF is not vital at CIO stage, смотрят сквозь пальцы (how do you say that in English? Oo)
In case of this applicant they turned a blind eye on POF ( :-X) Quite lucky, I say.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Sebrina said:
I do have my expired permit uci number but just wondering is it going to be the same?
It will remain same so this call is not gonna help much. I told her that I need the UCI to check the status online. After few personal verifications, she was able to tell me.

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Folks, I'm glad to share with you another step achieved on my family's dream...

Hope you all get excellent news too!
P.S. SS already updated ;-)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sebrina said:
Of course. It is issued for life (Although there is a slim possibility that they will not match it with the applicant and, hence, issue a new one.). CAS let me in a few hours before I got PER. So, it might be too early for you. Keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.