+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSWPR2014

Sep 11, 2014
My NOC is 2173. I know it is already full. My friend received his application from CIC but I haven't received. Already sent an email to CIC but no response. how to contact them ( step by step )?

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
johnthree said:
what's the difference between PER and AOR??

can somebody share what PER and AOR say?
PER is a letter from CIO confirming your application is complete and eligible for processing, and a case file has been opened for you, and your application is going to be transferred to local VO for processing.

AOR is a letter from your local VO confirming they have received your application from CIO.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
FSWPR2014 said:
My NOC is 2173. I know it is already full. My friend received his application from CIC but I haven't received. Already sent an email to CIC but no response. how to contact them ( step by step )?
In short... you can't. When has your application reached the CIO?

It was most likely already sent to you via Snail Mail... it may take 2,5 months to get to you.

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Hi Guys,

I am back again for some help. I am working in Canada with work permit and haven’t submitted proof of fund (POF) while applying my FSW application. Today I received an email for my case officer (LR20173) asking to submit POF for 18097CAD. Also I have 60days time to submit the same.

My question:

1. In next 40 days I can save 6000 CAD from my wife's salary. Money earned via salary can be shown as proof of funds?
2. I have some liquid cash & jewels with my parents in India (which I gave to them). They can do a wire transfer from India to my Canadian account around 10000 CAD. Will the case officer suspect this kind of wire transfer? If so how can I prove it is genuine fund?
3. While submitting the funds proof, can I take a bank statement which shows only current balance in my account without any transaction details (say 1 week statement) or should I show detailed statement for last 3 - 6 months?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnthree said:
what's the difference between PER and AOR??

can somebody share what PER and AOR say?
CIC doesn't use PER term. In GCMS notes this CIO communication is called AOR.
Some offices still use paper files, that's why they send their own AOR to confirm that the file transfer is succesful.
Half of the VOs in 2014 have been upgraded to GCMS II system, that's why they receive only the electronic file from CIO instantly. As a result, there's no need for another acknowledgement.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snowboy said:
Hi Guys,

I am back again for some help. I am working in Canada with work permit and haven't submitted proof of fund (POF) while applying my FSW application. Today I received an email for my case officer (LR20173) asking to submit POF for 18097CAD. Also I have 60days time to submit the same.

My question:

1. In next 40 days I can save 6000 CAD from my wife's salary. Money earned via salary can be shown as proof of funds? yes
2. I have some liquid cash & jewels with my parents in India (which I gave to them). They can do a wire transfer from India to my Canadian account around 10000 CAD. Will the case officer suspect this kind of wire transfer? If so how can I prove it is genuine fund?as long as you become the holder of these funds
3. While submitting the funds proof, can I take a bank statement which shows only current balance in my account without any transaction details (say 1 week statement) or should I show detailed statement for last 3 - 6 months?a bank certificate will do
It strikes me that CIO let you without POF though :eek:

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
Hi all,

I just called cic 3 times and all the three times they refused to give me information. I hve my old uci number checked with that on ecas but no identification... Seniors pls help... August 28th applicant... Noc 3012... Hve no idea wats going on with my app...

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
bestwishes said:
FINALLY.....................END OF PAINFUL PER WAITING...................I had been very tensed since last week....now its time to party!!!!!!!!!YEAH..........

My Golden PER received an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

NOC: 0111
APPLICATION DATE: 22 AUG
CC Charged: 21 Nov
PER received: 12 Dec

Now expecting file transferred to VO for further processing

VERY VERY HAPPY..................Thank God for his grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dream is positive now!!!

Thx everyone here for your advice and support, wishing everyone success in PR visa application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
i am wondering how people are manage to connect to CIC agent, whenever i call the number, in the end i just got a message that " we are currently exp high volume of calls and can't transfer the call".. is there any other magical way people are managing to talk with CIC agent?\

Please advise..

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
amitgoyal_ec said:
i am wondering how people are manage to connect to CIC agent, whenever i call the number, in the end i just got a message that " we are currently exp high volume of calls and can't transfer the call".. is there any other magical way people are managing to talk with CIC agent?\

Please advise..
Lolss i dnt whether it will work out but i tried tis way press 2 again 2 again 2 and then 0... I mean u hve to press it without listening to the options.. It worked for me but i donno

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
lemme try this option as you suggested..My DD is already encashed 25th Nov..Even 2 weeks timelines of receiving PER after money encashment is also passed :(

Sebrina said:
Lolss i dnt whether it will work out but i tried tis way press 2 again 2 again 2 and then 0... I mean u hve to press it without listening to the options.. It worked for me but i donno

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
It strikes me that CIO let you without POF though :eek:
Why? Many of Ukrainians show their houses and apartments as POF and get through, despite the fact that a house in NOT a liquid and unencumbered fund. So, basically, people do not comply with requirements but get through. I guess POF is not vital at CIO stage, смотрят сквозь пальцы (how do you say that in English? Oo)

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
amitgoyal_ec said:
lemme try this option as you suggested..My DD is already encashed 25th Nov..Even 2 weeks timelines of receiving PER after money encashment is also passed :(
Rest assured!! My PER just arrived today, I am 22 Aug applicant, CC charged on 21 Nov. So, you see, the 2 weeks timeline is no longer a must, CIC is working much slower on PER these few weeks. Be patient!!

Status
Not open for further replies.