+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Dear members I'm new in this forum and I really need advice from you. WES evaluated my education as Master's degree, also I attached document which shows that now I'm PhD student in my country (from Nov. 2014- Nov 2016). The problem is that I forgot to mention the entrance of PhD study in my attached sheet of schedul A (Personal history) :( CIO received my application on 19th November. Any ideas what should I do.
Thanks in advance :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pg123 said:
Is the VO CPC-Ottawa? looks like....

The email they got is not NER....

Looks like some how he/she missed PER email

They started processing your case on xx-xx-xxxx that means rejection is from VO
NER comes from CIO

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
areva said:
Dear members I'm new in this forum and I really need advice from you. WES evaluated my education as Master's degree, also I attached document which shows that now I'm PhD student in my country (from Nov. 2014- Nov 2016). The problem is that I forgot to mention the entrance of PhD study in my attached sheet of schedul A (Personal history) :( CIO received my application on 19th November. Any ideas what should I do.
Thanks in advance :)
It doesn't affect your points calculation, since you have not completed your PhD degree yet. Therefore, it is not something that CIO cares about. Send an updated Schedule A to VO three weeks after PER.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kfarinas said:
Hello everybody. My application for FSW 2014 was received by CIC on May 8th. Got my PER on August 12th. And I have received no word since, except for 2 emails I got in response on 2 emails I wrote to my VO (Mexico City) as follows:

On September 25th: ("This application has been received by our office in Mexico. Our office will contact you as soon as we are ready to start processing your file. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received").

On November 20th: ("This application is still under background verifications. We are still awaiting the results of background enquiries. Since these verifications are made by a different office than this one, an exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received").

I´ve seen more than one application receive their MR with CIC Received Dates and PER Dates a lot later than mine, so I don´t know if that means there is some kind of issue with my application, or if this is totally normal (comparing of course with the processing times being managed for FSW 2014 which are happening so fast, it seems weird mine is this frozen).

Is any of you FSW 2014 applicants in the same or in a similar situation as me?

Thanks,
Apply for GCMS notes

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjoshi10 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Vo email reply timeline[/size][/size]
just to give all friends an idea about the TAT of VO
NDVO replied in 5 days and CPC-OTTAWA in 9 days
to case specific enquiry CSE
+1
You can also share the exact timelines for the benefit of the community.

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virgomus said:
Hi Experts,
How long does the 3rd line take to update for london VO... my meds were done on 22nd Nov but as per the doctor they were uploaded on the 29th Nov....no 3rd line still... i am really worried though the doc told me my reports were all ok :-[ :-[ :-[
dont worry from 1 to 2 weeks max.

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems like my threat to CIC worked.. lot of people getting PERs but not me... :eek:

chaseme

Dec 9, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Good for you dear. Let us know when you receive it in January :)
Sure!

Also to add for others:

I submitted an affidavit from my parents with my 10th class certificate in place of my Birth certificate.

Thanks!

Changeneeded

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 13,2014
Nomination.....
February 5, 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line updated March 7...Processing started March 4,2015
Med's Request
March 16, 2015
Med's Done....
March 25, 2015
Passport Req..
April 20, 2015
aifarooqi said:
Is FSW2014 closing on 31st DEC ....????????????????????????
Yes dear....

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
I got the UCI today from call center which means completeness check is done. It's not showing anything on ECAS though. What does it mean; app returned or on hold for charging?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Changeneeded said:
Yes dear....
what the hell ICAS is doing on ECA reports pending from july .... one of my friend still waiting all things ready except this report .....

Status
Not open for further replies.