+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
Hi,

I am Shahid, I applied my documents on Oct 16th for NOC 2171. At the time of applying the limit was 371 and suddenly in fourth week of November the cap reached to 1000.

I was expecting my CC to get charged sometime in Dec and a PER about sometime in Jan or Feb. But I feel now thats just an unrealized dream.

I have few questions to the experts - Is the caps which is reached to 1000 is for CC charged or for PER or just application received with minor validations ?

In case if the caps is reached will still my CC will be charged ?

If caps is reached and my CC is not charged, then will my application be returned to me, so that I could apply for the express entry ?

******* Any response for my queries will be appreciated**********

with warm regards,
Shahid Saud

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Diplomatru said:
What googling? I can issue you a PPR in 5 seconds.

Dear Harinderjit

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant
Spouse
Dep1
Dep2
Dep3
Dep4
Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with
well i meant googling any changes to VISA (as they said no photograph on VISA)

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Hey guys,

Does anyone applied in July london office has got his medical request .

Regards

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
NDVO - why you have slowed after some weeks of pace in work.. ??? :-[

PLEASEEEE get back pace in work.. :(

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harinderjit said:
well i meant googling any changes to VISA (as they said no photograph on VISA)
Yes, and when I raised my well-justified concerns how come there is no FIFO in PPR issuance, which should be in place since it is done against security check being completed, a whole Niagara of *censored word* burst out with jerks going personal.

Once again. As soon as there is green light to proceed with PPR for FSW14 files there will be literally hundreds of emails in one day from NDVO.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi

can v apply for both FSW & EE, i've seen ss of EE there the mention of FSW'14 applications???

Tx

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
poopiee said:
Hi diplomatru,

I am in a trucking trade in India and wish to be in the same trade in Canada as well can u suggest me the place or province where I should plan to settle.....
Alberta has plenty of oil............................. and opportunities

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Diplomatru said:
Yes, and when I raised my well-justified concerns how come there is no FIFO in PPR issuance, which should be in place since it is done against security check being completed, a whole Niagara of *censored word* burst out with jerks going personal.

Once again. As soon as there is green light to proceed with PPR for FSW14 files there will be literally hundreds of emails in one day from NDVO.
TOTALLY AGREED ON THIS . I Have observed that whatever starts , keep going in a flow ( may be randon , but it doesnt stop , be it PER, MR's or PPR (i think so)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harinderjit said:
TOTALLY AGREED ON THIS . I Have observed that whatever starts , keep going in a flow ( may be randon , but it doesnt stop , be it PER, MR's or PPR (i think so)
Sure. And one more thing.
There is a retard in this thread that adds three -3 religiously every week to people he dislikes (or loves - I wouldn't know the weirdo ways). He could be doing this PPR BS, and break people hearts.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Harinderjit said:
I don't believe that NDVO would select two people with lottery and STOP :p . I think PPR have not started yet.
Agree with you , i think they are from fswp 13 , but wrongly came here .. i hope they land in canada .....means catch correct plane or else will go to ITALY...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemkarry said:
Just curious , at passport request part , how people send passport and receive them back from VO?
Depends on the VO.
Some have stamping hours, when you submit the PP yourself in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. Other don't have audiences and operate through couriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.