+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
My documents and application were prepared about a week ago,some forms were signed on the 28th of Nov and some signed on the 29th of Nov.I am usually very busy during the week hence I will be sending them on saturday 6th of Dec,is it okay to send them with the dates on them or the dates i sign the form should be the date i should send them? If i have to resign them,then i will need to refill some of the forms.

Your opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
pradhan12 said:
Dear seniors and forum members,

My application was received on 31st July 2014 and received PER on 25th of November.
But I had applied USA couple of times. Once for a student visa on 2008 and other for tourist visa on 2012 but visa was refused both times.

While applying for FSW 2014 I did not mentioned about it in schedule A background/declaration form 6 (d)
Now should I wait from NDVO if they inquire me about it.

I didn't realize to write about it at that time and even to send an email to CIC immediately.

Now should I wait from NDVO if they inquire me about it.

But I had applied through consultant and I was been to do this saying on the Canadian lawyer.
Even to make my doubt clear, I had mailed again to them and I got response from them saying

Hello Pradhan,

Thank you for writing us an email.

We will have to wait to hear from the case officers as there is no such provision of providing any
changes of circumstances while the processing of your application.

There will be positive response from their end, so not to worry.

Thank and Regards,

Immigration Consultant
Zephyr Visa Internationals.
No. 101/A, 2nd Floor, Santa Clara
Building No. 2&3, Nirguna Mandir Extension
100 Feet Intermediate Road, Koramangala 6th Block
Bangalore - 560047. INDIA
Ph: 91-80-65555854

I would really appreciate for your response.
I told you best thing you can do is be honest i.e. send them updated form with a cover letter. I am passing on exact advice seniors on this forum gave me "VO will not refuse your app for such a minor error especially when you're being honest by sending in new form"

First thing VO does after PER, is background check. If they find out about this, then they may refuse based on suppression of facts clause which you agreed to by signing at the bottom of the form.

If they don't find out, then you'll get a MR.

However, please be aware that these documents WILL remain on file with CIC throughout your life. Even if you get away on this occasion, you may get caught in future. For e.g. when you apply for Canadian citizenship / passport in future, they DO a thorough check on your background and history.

Good luck!

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
Rastafarian said:
Sorry for little delay..rahul basicall y as far i know....for a large city commisionarate pist is created where as for a medium district Sp Or ssp is the equivalent position...so...end of the day commisionarate or commisioner of police is an superior ir equal rank to a SSP and specifically for punjab theyhav asked pcc issued from any office higher then SSP so u are safe its issued by commissioner of police or a ssp either way is fine... :)
Hey bro. .Thanks very much. ...+1 much appreciated

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
vijaykumar13 said:

CONGRATS
Give us the news of PPR also. +1 to you for sharing...

<---Click Good, Give +1
Thanks Vijay. Wish you all the best for your medicals.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Edmondo said:
Congrats...... Wait for PPR begins..
Thanks dude!! wish you ATB too

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In worst case,if VO finds out the details have being misintreprated, a Letter of Notice of Procedural Fairness will be issued. This is when VO finds out that you have written no and infact, you have being rejected in USA twice..

Best thing is fill a new form and send to them before they find out. My friends student visa got rejected because his usa student visa was once rejected and letter was issued from CIC for the procedural fairness. He was given one chance to proove cic wrong. Instead he wrote that he overlooked the form while filling.

CIC gave a 2 year ban from entering Canada

Jaxon911 said:
I told you best thing you can do is be honest i.e. send them updated form with a cover letter. I am passing on exact advice seniors on this forum gave me "VO will not refuse your app for such a minor error especially when you're being honest by sending in new form"

First thing VO does after PER, is background check. If they find out about this, then they may refuse based on suppression of facts clause which you agreed to by signing at the bottom of the form.

However, please be aware that these documents WILL remain on file with CIC throughout your life. Even if you get away on this occasion, you may get caught in future. For e.g. when you apply for Canadian citizenship / passport in future, they DO a thorough check on your background and history.

Good luck!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Jaxon911 said:

Good luck!

They will ask for your passport at some stage and then it will be a diificult situation they might over look it as they have to process the application according to there guidelines and standards

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey muslim_web

Sorry to bother you, I am unable to locate it there, Can u plzz PM me so that I can frame for myslf soon.. It will be a great help, Thanks!

samehyassa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2007
dear all,
As i have a great doubt regarding my reference letter i am intending to send a new file with the same NOC, does anybody had the same experience before, or do you think it would be a problem for both files. I was thinking of sending another reference letter as addendum, but one of the forum members shared his experience about sending addendum reference letter and his file was rejected and in his NER letter cic wrote a note that they didn't attach his second reference letter to his file, advise me please....
regards

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Dear all I seek your advice ..... in query my consultant advised me not to disclose. In one of my passport my name was spelt wrongly and I traveled to uk on that passport .. oblivious of the error. On my return to country .. I realised the mistake and got it corrected. And new passport was issued with correct name. when filling forms my consultant advised not to write that travel information. What do u suggest ... nowi have received per... what should I do. Inform local visa that it was left out in an apologetic letter...... rite now I m waiting for london visa office to contact me after per email.

swastik

Nov 9, 2014
Augusto30 said:
Good morning friends!!!!!I'm here to announce that we just received our PER(golden Email)God is to be praised!!!!!!!Thank you Jesus for being with us on this journey.Thank you admins for creating such a helpful forum, it helped a lot!!!!!Please update for us, since I can't do it!!!!!!!!!

application received 08/12/2014
Credid Card charged 11/16/2014
PER received 12/03/2014
Noc:3142

"God is our refuge and strength,an ever-present help in trouble".Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!
congrats......hope for the best for all of us... :D

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
PER AT LAST, with so much joy in my heart and thanksgiving to God, am glad to announce I received my per this morning,
application received 13th august 2014
DD charged on the 16th of November 2014
Per 03 dec 2014

Notable about my application; I used a combination of property and fixed deposits as pof, my thanks goes to all great members of this forum, but most especially pipis husband and ashif God bless you all and I wish good news for everyone soon

alnako

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
jetleesalah said:
Guys, I would to share my happiness with you.

I got my MR email on 1 of December

Please update my data on the spread sheet

Application Received 27th of June

Fee Cashed 15th of October

PER 28th of October

Processing started 28th of November

MR 1st of December

my name on spread sheet is jetleesalah

MY VO is Ottawa( originally was Cairo)
Congrats Jetleesalah! +1 for you

How did you change your VO from Cairo?

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
OSAYI said:
PER AT LAST, with so much joy in my heart and thanksgiving to God, am glad to announce I received my per this morning,
application received 13th august 2014
DD charged on the 16th of November 2014
Per 03 dec 2014

Notable about my application; I used a combination of property and fixed deposits as pof, my thanks goes to all great members of this forum, but most especially pipis husband and ashif God bless you all and I wish good news for everyone soon
Congrats!!!!PER rain keeps on going!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.