+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
way2canada said:
Hi all, my second line has been updated, we has started processing your application, LVO
What does it mean?
My application got approval from VO only medical & PCC requirement left?
Kindly let me know.

Thanks.
2nd line updation means, MR is lurking around...Congrats !!

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
nav2014 said:
Hi Guys

I will share a funny thing happened to my friend during PPR ...some how 100 rs got struck in passport(he put passport in his pocket) ... during his ppr period they sent him back that 100 rs separately in a registered post along with his passports after stamping :D :D
How can i use generic form IMM0008(06-2014)E and i only submitted my application on the 19th November and it was received yesterday 26th Nov. ? God ! Will I still be charged ? Please advise

rohit77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
21/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
19/03/2015
LANDED..........
12/06/2015
[glow=red,2,300]MY MEDICALS EXPERIENCE AT SPS APOLLO HOSPITAL, LUDHIANA[/glow]

WE REACHED AT THE RECEPTION AT 9:30AM. THERE WERE ALREADY MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEIR TURN, THEY HAVE COME FOR MEDICALS FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THOUGH.WE WERE TOLD TO FILL A FORM AND SUBMIT. THE LADY AT THE RECEPTION CALLED OUR NAME AFTER 15 MINUTES AND ASKED TO DEPOSIT INR 4200/- PER PERSON AS MEDICAL FEE. THEN WE WENT TO MASTER HEALTH CHECKUP(MHC) ON THE SAME FLOOR WHERE THE LAB GUY TOOK OUR BLOOD AND URINE SAMPLES. THEY DO DIPSTICK ANALYSIS OF URINE AND SCAN BLOOD FOR SYPHILLS AND HIV. AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO GO TO ROOM 509 ON FIFTH FLOOR EYE TESTING...NORMAL PROCEDURE...FILLED OUR FORMS UPON CHECKING OUR EYESITE. THEREAFTER WE REPORTED TO VISA DESK SECTION ON GROUND FLOOR.IT WAS ALREADY 10:45 AM BY THEN. WE WERE TOLD TO WAIT FOR OUR TURN HERE.

AFTER NEARLY 1:30 HOURS OUR NAMES WERE CALLED.. FIRST OF ALL OUR PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN THEN WE WERE TOLD TO WAIT AGAIN FOR AROUND 30-45 MINUTES. AGAIN OUR NAMES WERE CALLED, THIS TIME FELLOW BEHIND DESK TOOK OUR PP COPY AND CHECKED OUR MED FORMS, AFTER ENTERING OUR DETAILS IN HIS SYSTEM HE GAVE US E MED FORMS AND INSTRUCTED TO GET CHEST XRAYS DONE...AGAIN AT MHC. AFTER XRAYS WE GAIN CAME BACK TO VISA DESK, AFTER TAKING WEIGHT AND HEIGHT WE WERE TOLD TO REPORT TO PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE.

AT 1:00PM WE WERE OUTSIDE DR'S ROOM..AFTER 45 MINUTES WE WERE TOLD THAT DOCTOR HAD AN EMERGENCY CALL TO ATTEND(MOST PROBABLY MUST HAVE BEEN LUNCH BREAK) SO THE THE ATTENDANT TOLD US EITHER TO WAIT OR COME AFTER 30 MINUTES. WE CAME BACK AT 2:15PM AND AFTER 30 MINUTES IT WAS OUR TURN. THE DOCTOR ASKED A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PROFESSION, LIFESTYLE HABITS AND ANY PAST MEDICAL HISTORY. AFTER THAT HE TOOK BLOOD PRESSURE AND DID PHYSICAL EXAMINATION. AS WE BOTH HAVE MEDICAL BACKGROUND..HE PRESCRIBED US ADDITIONAL HCV AND HBsAg TO RULE OUT ANY CHANCE OF INFECTION. FOR THAT WE GAVE TO PAY ADDITIONAL 730/-PP. THE LAB GUY TOLD US NO NEED FOR NEW SAMPLES, AS HE STILL HAVE OLD SAMPLES. THEN WE CAME BACK TO VISA DESK

IT WAS 3:15PM BY THEN. THE GUY AT THE DESK TOLD US..OUR MEDICALS ARE DONE AND TOOK OUR E MED FORMS FOR STAMPING, LATER RETURNED BACK TO US.

MY SUGGESTION TO FELLOW FORUMITES, NO NEED TO PANIC. DRINK AROUND 2-3 LITRE WATERS IN THE PRECEDING WEEK, CUT DOWN ON SALT AND FRIED,JUNK FOOD. INCREASE FRUITS AND CEREALS IN YOUR DIET. NO SMOKING AND DRINKING ...STOP IT WEEKS AHEAD OF YOUR MEDICALS.
(I WAS HAVING CHOLESTEROL AND URIC ACID ON HIGHER SIDE...BUT IT ALL WENT FINE)

HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU GUYS...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROCESS.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt]CIC[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size]

PER ...cant wait nomore........ :eek:

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
tech2015 said:
completely agree with u... :)
just to say other all PPR candidates,from NDVO, haven't replied even I tried in forum n in personal mails.

so..... :) :)
So It clear that this are fake entries , and i have talk with local consultant who also said that this time they are surprise that mr are coming very fast , but you have to wait for ppr for at least 3 months as they will not issue so fast due to criminality check. also last year they asked pp along with mr. rprf and it took 4 ot 5 months . so this time may be they issue visa in a week after ppr , this may save our time after passport request

so its worth to wait for 3 months rather than doubting on visa office
they know there job if we have cover 90% of journey we can wait for 10 more
cheers..

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
rohit77 said:
[glow=red,2,300]MY MEDICALS EXPERIENCE AT SPS APOLLO HOSPITAL, LUDHIANA[/glow]

WE REACHED AT THE RECEPTION AT 9:30AM. THERE WERE ALREADY MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEIR TURN, THEY HAVE COME FOR MEDICALS FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THOUGH.WE WERE TOLD TO FILL A FORM AND SUBMIT. THE LADY AT THE RECEPTION CALLED OUR NAME AFTER 15 MINUTES AND ASKED TO DEPOSIT INR 4200/- PER PERSON AS MEDICAL FEE. THEN WE WENT TO MASTER HEALTH CHECKUP(MHC) ON THE SAME FLOOR WHERE THE LAB GUY TOOK OUR BLOOD AND URINE SAMPLES. THEY DO DIPSTICK ANALYSIS OF URINE AND SCAN BLOOD FOR SYPHILLS AND HIV. AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO GO TO ROOM 509 ON FIFTH FLOOR EYE TESTING...NORMAL PROCEDURE...FILLED OUR FORMS UPON CHECKING OUR EYESITE. THEREAFTER WE REPORTED TO VISA DESK SECTION ON GROUND FLOOR.IT WAS ALREADY 10:45 AM BY THEN. WE WERE TOLD TO WAIT FOR OUR TURN HERE.

AFTER NEARLY 1:30 HOURS OUR NAMES WERE CALLED.. FIRST OF ALL OUR PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN THEN WE WERE TOLD TO WAIT AGAIN FOR AROUND 30-45 MINUTES. AGAIN OUR NAMES WERE CALLED, THIS TIME FELLOW BEHIND DESK TOOK OUR PP COPY AND CHECKED OUR MED FORMS, AFTER ENTERING OUR DETAILS IN HIS SYSTEM HE GAVE US E MED FORMS AND INSTRUCTED TO GET CHEST XRAYS DONE...AGAIN AT MHC. AFTER XRAYS WE GAIN CAME BACK TO VISA DESK, AFTER TAKING WEIGHT AND HEIGHT WE WERE TOLD TO REPORT TO PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE.

AT 1:00PM WE WERE OUTSIDE DR'S ROOM..AFTER 45 MINUTES WE WERE TOLD THAT DOCTOR HAD AN EMERGENCY CALL TO ATTEND(MOST PROBABLY MUST HAVE BEEN LUNCH BREAK) SO THE THE ATTENDANT TOLD US EITHER TO WAIT OR COME AFTER 30 MINUTES. WE CAME BACK AT 2:15PM AND AFTER 30 MINUTES IT WAS OUR TURN. THE DOCTOR ASKED A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PROFESSION, LIFESTYLE HABITS AND ANY PAST MEDICAL HISTORY. AFTER THAT HE TOOK BLOOD PRESSURE AND DID PHYSICAL EXAMINATION. AS WE BOTH HAVE MEDICAL BACKGROUND..HE PRESCRIBED US ADDITIONAL HCV AND HBsAg TO RULE OUT ANY CHANCE OF INFECTION. FOR THAT WE GAVE TO PAY ADDITIONAL 730/-PP. THE LAB GUY TOLD US NO NEED FOR NEW SAMPLES, AS HE STILL HAVE OLD SAMPLES. THEN WE CAME BACK TO VISA DESK

IT WAS 3:15PM BY THEN. THE GUY AT THE DESK TOLD US..OUR MEDICALS ARE DONE AND TOOK OUR E MED FORMS FOR STAMPING, LATER RETURNED BACK TO US.

MY SUGGESTION TO FELLOW FORUMITES, NO NEED TO PANIC. DRINK AROUND 2-3 LITRE WATERS IN THE PRECEDING WEEK, CUT DOWN ON SALT AND FRIED,JUNK FOOD. INCREASE FRUITS AND CEREALS IN YOUR DIET. NO SMOKING AND DRINKING ...STOP IT WEEKS AHEAD OF YOUR MEDICALS.
(I WAS HAVING CHOLESTEROL AND URIC ACID ON HIGHER SIDE...BUT IT ALL WENT FINE)

HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU GUYS...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROCESS.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nice info n good luck for rest of the process

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Hi All,

Just want to pop up to share my personal experience about my application.
This morning, i just received my PER after a long long long anxious wait with numerous sleepless nights.

NOC: 2133
File received: 2014-July-16th
CC Cashed: 2014-Nov-14th
Visa Office: HongKong

In addition to the information above, i'd like to share something else about my application i believe which will put a lot of members in ease while waiting for their applications to go through.

Issues i have in my application.
1: All translations and notarization are sent in printed photo copies only, not original translation and notarization. regarding this, some forum members told me that this will be a definite return issue. so based on my experience, anyone having the same issue can rest in ease, this is not an issue at all.
2: My son's birth certificate is in both English and my native language(Chinese), i mean, one line in Chinese followed with another line in English as translation, but for the names and place of birth and everything that are filled after my son's birth, they are only in Chinese, i once believed that CIC officers will be highly likely not to be able to read Chinese names, but the result turns out to be fine, not an issue at all.
3: in the experience form where education years needs to be listed, i didn't put 0 or N/A in apprentice field, because i never thought it applied to me. it never crossed my mind that i need to fill 0 or N/A, this negligence really gave me a lot of sleepless nights. but luckily, this never created a problem either.
4: The letter of reference only listed a couple of lines about my duties, 3 lines for Electrical engineer(2-year experience), and 4 lines for electronic engineer(4-year experience), i thought the chances of convincing the immigration officers that i'm qualified for this NOC is very slim, but reality proves i was wrong. and i'm more than happy to be proven wrong this time.
5: the place of birth on my wife's birth certificate is different from the place we filled in the forms, because in the birth certificate, it gives a more detailed place than the place filled in the form which is a city name.

so despite all the small issues which i believe many of the fellow forumites may also encounter, my application successfully went through, i hope my experience can boost some confidence for others who are still waiting. if you notice that my cc charge date is about 2 weeks later than the normal trend, about which i was desperate and feeling hopeless, but yet, it's not a problem. so just hang in there, and wait for your turn. because each case is different from others, i believe a 2 weeks time disparity from the normal trend can be quite normal.
hope my experience can help some friends here.
good luck everyone.

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGS77 said:
Friends,
Finally I received an update from my bank that my DD was encashed on the 20th November
My details are:
NOC : 2171
App received date : 30-aug-14
DD encashed on 20-Nov-14

Now the wait for the PER begins....... Fingers crossed!!!!!!
Congrats !!!

Yatish_theone

Sep 3, 2014
Dear Friends,

I need your help.

I have send my documnets to CIC on 20th oct and on 28th they were recieved.
I have applied for 2171 job code which has been filled up recently.
If possible please help me in following concerns of mine:

1) How can I be sure that my documents are being accpeted and are under review?
2) What date applications are accpeted till now? I mean those who have got file number recently - when they ahve send their documents?
3) My agent is also asking me to prepare for Express entry - I need you suggestion also how feasible is that as I have given my CC details in FSWP? Also could it be a compliance issue - applying both in FSWP and Express at the same time?
4) I am getting worried on when the process will move ahead?
5) I need to apply for UK PCC, which will take around a month time, so when should I apply for it? as my agent is saying that PCC comes with 6 months of validity and should be valid when we send it to CIC.

Please help folks -
Regards,

Yatish Sharma

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
riyavisa said:
OOOOO!!! yeah yeah... i can see your looouvvee for all the places :D :D

Thanks riya , only you can understand my emotions :p
Where r u plannin to locate in canada ... I have to plan accordingly

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
___ said:
Hi All,

Just want to pop up to share my personal experience about my application.
This morning, i just received my PER after a long long long anxious wait with numerous sleepless nights.

NOC: 2133
File received: 2014-July-16th
CC Cashed: 2014-Nov-14th
Visa Office: HongKong

In addition to the information above, i'd like to share something else about my application i believe which will put a lot of members in ease while waiting for their applications to go through.

Issues i have in my application.
1: All translations and notarization are sent in printed photo copies only, not original translation and notarization. regarding this, some forum members told me that this will be a definite return issue. so based on my experience, anyone having the same issue can rest in ease, this is not an issue at all.
2: My son's birth certificate is in both English and my native language(Chinese), i mean, one line in Chinese followed with another line in English as translation, but for the names and place of birth and everything that are filled after my son's birth, they are only in Chinese, i once believed that CIC officers will be highly likely not to be able to read Chinese names, but the result turns out to be fine, not an issue at all.
3: in the experience form where education years needs to be listed, i didn't put 0 or N/A in apprentice field, because i never thought it applied to me. it never crossed my mind that i need to fill 0 or N/A, this negligence really gave me a lot of sleepless nights. but luckily, this never created a problem either.
4: The letter of reference only listed a couple of lines about my duties, 3 lines for Electrical engineer(2-year experience), and 4 lines for electronic engineer(4-year experience), i thought the chances of convincing the immigration officers that i'm qualified for this NOC is very slim, but reality proves i was wrong. and i'm more than happy to be proven wrong this time.
5: the place of birth on my wife's birth certificate is different from the place we filled in the forms, because in the birth certificate, it gives a more detailed place than the place filled in the form which is a city name.

so despite all the small issues which i believe many of the fellow forumites may also encounter, my application successfully went through, i hope my experience can boost some confidence for others who are still waiting. if you notice that my cc charge date is about 2 weeks later than the normal trend, about which i was desperate and feeling hopeless, but yet, it's not a problem. so just hang in there, and wait for your turn. because each case is different from others, i believe a 2 weeks time disparity from the normal trend can be quite normal.
hope my experience can help some friends here.
good luck everyone.
How can i use generic form IMM0008(06-2014)E and i only submitted my application on the 19th November and it was received yesterday 26th Nov. ? God ! Will I still be charged ? Can you please help with a response !

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
TangoCharlie1234 said:
His love is not just for the places girl :D, there is a lot more then just places :p :p 8)
I would appreciate if TangoCharlie can "decode" this . :-*

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
hi any news today PER, CC charge/ DD encash,

CIC , I m sure u can do it :-* :-* :-* :-*

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
prashant. said:
Guys
one question,

im my RPRF DD it is written payble to

Receiver General 'of' Canada
instead of
Receiver General 'for' Canada ..

means 'of' instead of 'for' ...

will there be any problem due to that ????

please reply
No problem.

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi All,

Happy to share the news that, received my MR today, Someone please update SS.

App : 5th June
PER : 2nd Oct
NDVO (2173)

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions and discussions, which are helping in a great way

Status
Not open for further replies.